Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83981 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lomzy1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: Here's a copy of the teller i promised i'll post. There's no where to scan it so my bro used his phone to snap it.

Pls show us where d teller was stamped.. Its necessary we see it.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

This is very important, i say we do it this new week.
CHIBUZOR EZE, JUSTMIN AND OBISCOLY, FREE DONZIKO NOW!
then lets start now ,let all depositors exchange pms with u and survey prof now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012: I nominate this thread for thread of the year award cos it has really touched lives.

Chibuzor Eze, Justmin and Obiscopy, free donziko now!
C.J.O CUS I THINK ITS ONE PERSON WITH MULTIPLE ID
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lol donziko is not dead please..maybe he chose not to comment
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
mexzony: Been watching the whole drama unfold,but come o how can the mistake be from the bank after so many days even when there is proof that the money was in the account of the defendant.Well Friday here we await you.Till then am out.

A bank posts your transaction same day you made it except there are conflicting details- like acct name and number not matching OR late deposit. And 30k cannot be treated as late deposit or boxed cash(it's a small amnt). A bank teller also calls the depositor if his transaction could not be posted. That is why there is a space for depositor's phone number. Posting into a transit acct is highly forbidden in the bank these days because every teller is expected to nil his/her transit acct at month end.

That Chibuzor guy is very stu.p1d.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
lomzy1:

Pls show us where d teller was stamped.. Its necessary we see it.
dont bother urself when they get to the station ,the stamp will show.nd if it doesnt show the bank will confirm
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Not again, Where is Chibuzor Eze?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
do u live in lagos?
i stay is port-harcourt and my bro posted the money to him from port-harcourt. The network's really bad here so my posts and uploads are hardly posted. Bear with me pls!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 2nedo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Scama watch,laju e,caveat emptor.Let the buyer beware of chibuzor n co. Best thread of d season.compliment to everyone on this thread to9t.DONZIKO we are really xpectin u back on nairaland.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Does anybody know donziko's full
name or email address? Need to go to
his facebook page to contact his close
friends and family
Chibuzor Eze, justmin and obiscopy,
release donziko now or face the
wrath.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: i stay is port-harcourt and my bro posted the money to him from port-harcourt. The network's really here so my posts and uploads are hardly posted. Bear with me pls!

what goods did you make the 14k payment for?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: so painful my network is so slow today

@surveyProf you are so silly to post that, who even made you a moderator, i don't think you know the work of a mod, why are you being sentiment here, some one laid an allegation and you've not even heard from the other party to confirm if its true or not, yet you are posting tellers which you are not even sure if those tellers are forged ones

i think i have to get outta here you guys don't know your duties
how old are you boy? you sound toooo childish.. 4real biz men don't tackle reactions,but the solve the problems behind it. You are not serios
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Inik(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Read through all the pages. Its very obvious that Chibuzor Eze is a scammer. The two guys were duped cos of their greed. You can't get good products at such cheap prices. I commend the efforts of surveyprof, onatisi and all other e-detectives on this thread, this really goes a long way to show that we Nigerians are our brother's keeper.

The bottomline is this; donziko has to comment on this thread to assure us that the money has been refunded to him, the unintelligent scammer Chibuzor must refund the 95k Gbola paid into his account. Any one who does any business with chibuzor eze from now on does so at his/her risk.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
I believe that Donzico actually travelled. Below is a comment he made on another thread on December 16th, exactly a week ago.

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko ( m ): 2:50pm On Dec 16
Is it possible for me to order a product today precisely this evening,and get it on wednesdaythis week??cause am travelling,or i should just leave ittill next year January.
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Super1759: thank you 4 saying ma mind..d fraudster can do anytn to vindicate himself. I am even seeing it from another angle that the on going drama is a plot to derail the donziko saga. Even the latter victim doesn't show much passion 4 justice. Reading inbetween his words,he is just there. He said he was searching and saw this and decided to register snd complain.... Bt his registration is on 12dec (2) he isn't direct with his complains like donziko..(3) how come his complains are comining just immediately after we ended donziko's case

We neeed to find DONZIKO!!!!!

Your observation makes sense though hard to prove at the moment. I think we should focus more on Donziko's whereabout and we would solve this scary puzzle.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tinynita(f): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz
y do i've this crazy feeling dat u r d same person?....r u actually trying 2 buy tym lyk u did 4 don's case which took u 1month 2 actually own up dat u recieved d moni which u culdnt pay back immediately?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Anybody with useful information, pls do not hesitate to contact the nearest law enforcement agent!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by informatix: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
@OP some people are just making false accusations pls. Stop so you pave way for genuine compalints almost eveybody here have a copy of GTbank slip within his reach.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Joeblis: Lol donziko is not dead please..maybe he chose not to comment

And how do u know this? This is a kidnap/murder case so be very careful wat u say/type
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tinynita(f): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi: if i can remember correctly,since the early hrs of fri ,donziko number has been off,
the following hrs eze claims he has paid,still no reply from donziko,we all raised an alarm here and suddenly someone claimed he has spoken to don nd that he is out of town,from nowhere the same person claimed he got a thank u message from don.immidiately i tried the number it ranged twice then went to call forwarding.since that time dons number has been switched off.
just now someone is claiming that the person who claimed to haave spoken to don and recieved an sms from him is actually a friend of eze.so WHERE IS DON?WHY IS IT ONLY ONE PERSON THAT WAS ABLE TO CONTACT HIM?
same think i've been thinking abt
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes! Release donziko Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ogbeni chibuzor
FXKing2012: does anybody know donziko's full name or email address? Need to go to his facebook page to contact his close friends and family

Chibuzor Eze, justmin and obiscopy, release donziko now or face the wrath.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
informatix: @OP some people are just making false accusations pls. Stop so you pave way for genuine compalints almost eveybody here have a copy of GTbank slip within his reach.

wat sense are u trying to make? OP shld stop wat?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
virtuoso01: I believe that Donzico actually travelled. Below is a comment he made on another thread on December 16th, exactly a week ago.

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko ( m ): 2:50pm On Dec 16
Is it possible for me to order a product today precisely this evening,and get it on wednesdaythis week??cause am travelling,or i should just leave ittill next year January.
it seems the guy went to his village,a remote area with little or no netwrk. This makes our investigations easier.
Jus as chibuzo showed us his account statement, can he please show us for the 95k?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dljbd1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
All scammers...i hope you know that God is watching you guys in 3D!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
It seems some people are now playing with this thread, post pics of payment proof with stamp, you never know who's reading and taking notes
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chibuzor is of a criminal mind! Who knows wat he has up his sleeves! Chibuzor, release donkizo ASAP! Its a plea... Becos soon it would be ur turn to plead for mercy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
virtuoso01: I believe that Donzico actually travelled. Below is a comment he made on another thread on December 16th, exactly a week ago.

Donziko actually mailed me, and dis are is words alright sir,i will do that as soon as i can,cuz the problem is that am
travelling out of the state by this time tomorrow and will not be back
till next year...i will try my best to do it when i get back.

I forgot to bring it on board!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
ifioklaurel: I have been following this topic since inception.CHIBUZOR EZE is not sorry for any of his crimes.he is a scam and must be dealt with accordingly.i kept quiet ever since because i was doing my own underground operations.the friday he published some stuffs about doing a seminar,i called and told him i was coming.rather,he opted and said he was going to send a driver in a red audi car to give me the phone.i waited and saw someone in a nissan jeep.he gave me a BB 9930 that he was charging in his car.i opened it and it was clean.infact,the phone was actually on.i gave him his 35k and he sped off.i got home,charged the phone to the fullest,when i put it on and inserted a sim,it was always rebooting.i called him more than 20x but he didnt pick.i called him the next day,he still refused picking.i sent him a mail about the development and guess what he said? "why are you behaving like a newbie?dont you know it is OS problem,it doesnt cost more than 1k".i took the phone to a BB shop and discovered a part of the panel has been choped off.infact,the repairer said the phone was useless.i still tried calling CHIBUZOR EZE but he refuse4d picking.then i mailed him that i repaired the phone for 4k8 and that he should compensate me, hoping to know if he would reply.the CRIMINAL actually did and infact sent me a customised text that he had more goods.i agreed to his terms.then he said i shd pay money into his account and said i shd call him.i told d him to send it the same way but he refused and said he has travelled to lagos.when i asked him to send me my money,that the phone didn’t actually work,he said my father was the criminal and I should go to hell.SHOCKER FOR YOU ALL:he doesnt stay in allen avenue,he lives at iyana iba.i have his details,pictures and home address.he is still at large a scammer and wants to scam more people.he is appologising because he knows he has been closed down.CHIBUZOR EZE,I dare you to deny my facts.

Big time scammer driving a Jeep. hmmm. What i know abt scammers is you will hardly get back your money. They employ all possible means to keep your money while you get no value for it unless you treat them with military men.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
am trying to contact a friend who works with gtb, so as to get his account listed to efcc..this thread address will be an evidence. Please if you have every useful info about him. It up.lets work 2gether, mtn is just crappy,calls are not going tru
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
God bless u for d observation
Super1759: it seems the guy went to his village,a remote area with little or no netwrk. This makes our investigations easier.
Jus as chibuzo showed us his account statement, can he please show us for the 95k?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija:

i sent you a uk used sealed and clean bold 5, just for you to run the OS and have the phone functioning you are here calling me a criminal.. will a criminal even send you a phone? when will nigerians start appreciating?

i personal never refused your meeting me that friday, what happen was that we paid just for 2hrs at the space we used for the seminar, i announced it over and over that the time was 9am - 11am, remember you called me at about 11am that you were travelling down, of which you we would have rounded up before your arrival, that was why i sent the phone straight to you... so what is wrong with what i did

i travelled to lagos that same day remembered? if your phone didnt function well, why not wait till i come back to asaba since i came here to lagos to buy goods

its damn not easy to satisfy nigerians at all

Did you call her father a criminal Shame on you if you actually know her. Her 35k will spill your intestines...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance
You can't convince or dcv us with this pathetic post! You b scammer!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.