Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83977 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Now we know donkizo is safe!fanks for all investigation! But still dis criminal chibuzor shouldn't still go unpunished
surveyProf:

Donziko actually mailed me, and dis are is words alright sir,i will do that as soon as i can,cuz the problem is that am
travelling out of the state by this time tomorrow and will not be back
till next year...i will try my best to do it when i get back.

I forgot to bring it on board!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
can someone remember where i said this guy will pay donziko with another victim money? i said it right from investigation with others that his seminar in asaba or bonanza will be used to make money to pay this guy after he agreed to pay because the heat was to much and my brother sent some people to track your office during the week ,though they didnt see you but met your neighbour who might hv told you and was afraid? i also said it that many victims will be coming out? see what just simple 30k caused? with your arrogant upon nothing? you are not a genuine bussiness man but a fraudster. why? you dont have a common sense to do that simple bussiness genuily. you just have zero customer care. remember another guy that came up that u deceived him about bb and that it never worked and you refused to pick his call but when you said something about his case,you just said ordinary os he was complaining about? but never told him of that on your advert to him? all these are just elements of scamming . you must be representing some computer scammers that sells bad ,useless products to unsuspecting victims.
i left this thread on page 16 before going to church, now i found it here. wow. at last,front page because of dirty transaction and bad mouth of this scammer in making-
God is watching you. and sss will soon land on your door. trust me.
but where is dinziko? last seen today but never commented on the issue again?
am wondering- is someone scamming another and someone is ingrate here?
most complicated thread i have ever read on nl or seen in recent times?this will make a good novel or suspence movie in the long run.BIG SUSPENCE IN DID!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lomzy1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

Donziko actually mailed me, and dis are is words alright sir,i will do that as soon as i can,cuz the problem is that am

Surveyprof.. U fall my hand o.. If na another person forget dis kind important details na e slap e for receive grin grin
I hope don zico is safe wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tinynita(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: I just called Chibuzor Eze and he said he had earlier sent a mini laptop to gbolade for the first payment of 40k he received and he agreed with gbolade of sending the other gadget to him by Tuesday, he said his battery was down that was why no one was able to reach him yesterday

My question is, why will gbolade come here and lied when one laptop had already been sent to him? If truly you had an agreement of him sending the other gadget by tuesday, why not wait instead of coming here to lie, all because his number was switched of yesterday?

Nigerians are dream killers i swear
u again?....i comment my reserve
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
reminder, "Case Study"

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

True Prof...I hope he is really alright and anxiously waiting to read from him.

He posted same info in a thread someone uploaded here meaning the scammers are also aware he is travelling.

Can you please google his e-mail address to link his facebook page so we can reach close relations for real time confirmation.

That he is travelling out of the state does not explain why his phone is not reachable atleast, assuming no network where he is which I doubt
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

Did you call her father a criminal Shame on you if you actually know her. Her 35k will spill your intestines...

You lost me here embarassed

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
eleven:

True Prof...I hope he is really alright and anxiously waiting to read from him.

He posted same info in a thread someone uploaded here meaning the scammers are also aware he is travelling.

Can you please google his e-mail address to link his facebook page so we can reach close relations for real time confirmation.

That he is travelling out of the state does not explain why his phone is not reachable atleast, assuming no network where he is which I doubt

okay, Let me check...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
This guy is gonner. Even if he tries to apply for visa in any embassy security checks on his name would be done on the net and bingo scam flag! Good name is better than ill gotten wealth. Donziko, please come online. What happened to you?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

okay, Let me check...

donziko4max5@gmail.com
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dljbd1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
seriously! Mak una allow me sleep Ooo. Being follow ds story all day
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
idlaw2k3: .....as the drama unfolds.... Will Chibuzo Eze make good of his promise to pay Donziko his money by friday?

.....will ifioklaurel settle peacefully with Chibuzo Eze out of Nairaland?

.....will Nairaland's scambusting crew of let go of the matter?

.....the next 24hrs will tell.

dont miss a comment as SCAM ALERT!!! THE EPIC continues

exclusive to Nairaland. Parental Discretion Advised[violent language]

NOT SUITABLE FOR PERSONS BELOW 18YRS

Now on DVD. Grab your copies now. Hehehehe
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

donziko4max5@gmail.com

Thanks. Will google it and revert
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Obiscolly was the one that claimed Donzico sent him a text that he has confirmed the payment.

The problem is that, although Obiscolly registered on Nairaland since 2007, he rarely comes online and has been offline since yesterday morning.

I just wish he would come online and put a little more light on the situation.

Below is a snapshot of his profile:

( Follow This Member )
Send E-Mail Message To obiscolly
Twitter: @its_thereal_Obi
Time registered: September 22, 2007
Time spent online: 2 days & 13 hours
Signature: Get my step-by-step guide to open and verify a Paypal account in Nigeria without any VPN for FREE! http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15
View Obiscolly's posts (163) | View Obiscolly's topics (20)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

why did u do this?we have been discussing this issue since morning . but are u really assuming full responsibility for the authenticity of this message ?if yes no problem
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dabrake(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sympathy for Mr. Chibuzor Eze. Why such a responsible looking dude like him will be involved in this scamming is beyond me. I do hope he proves me wrong. If sey na worwor boy, I for say na true. I'm saddened
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

okay, Let me check...
please friend can you tell him to forward his gtb bank email alert to you also? for clearity. to me, january is too long. if he had not collected the money, he would hv come online. no way another
network wont be functioning in his village. good night
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
To be honest, this is mostly conjecture and maliciousness. Why is there a mod here if posters are encouraged to attack at will? Mob justice and crowd mentality. Everybody and anybody coming with Gtb tellers now?
Lol, makes for great entertainment but there needs to be a pRocess. In the end, you buy devices at such prices and you get what you pay for. And you set up a flimsy and deniable payment/reciept system like 'pay into my account and send me the teller no.', then you deserve to be mauled like this.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Google search of his email address shows only his Nairaland post.

Probably using a different e-mail for his facebook account.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: donziko let me have your account number, am on my way to the bank now

Does he sleep on this forum

Call his phone number which you used in scamming him...

The stu.p1dity of this guy alarms me...

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Ikoniko(f): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
donziko: thank you guys for that comment...whats baffling me most is the how can he say that he didn't receive any money from me when the bank used the same deposite slip i scanned on nl and told me that the money is in the account?!!!!!how!!!!is it possible for someone to delete something from his online account ?like when someone sends you money,you can be able to edit or delete that line..??!Please nl help me.how i wish any of you guys were here in kaduna,i would have taken you to the same branch of Gtbank and go to the same customer care with the same deposite slip all to prove that i've got no reason to risk my neck by tarnishing somebody's biz image with lies.If at this stage nothing more can be done,i leave it all to the greater judge of all matters on earth and in heaven,don't worry,he'll know how to judge it better on dat day.
am in kaduna. Which of d GTB branch did u use. Am willin to go wit u to confirm this
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DarkKnight1: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Panting heavily after reading same thread for over 4hours shocked shocked shocked

Hope Donziko is alive.He must be from a very remote village(no network) or bush culture(ingrate).Or are you telling me that If Chibuzor had failed to pay,he would still be lying low?

Thanks to surveyprof.you re the man.

Conclusion
To be scammed, you must be greedy.or hw do u expect to buy those items so cheap unless of course they were stolen.
Pls the thread seems to be derailing.We need to focus on main issues and avoid side attractions.

Chibuzor Eze is a thief and a scammer that should be exposed.If by next week he doesnt deliver the said items or refund money,I expect Survey Prof to publish pictures of all his family members because they might also be in the business.

Proud to be Nigerian.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul: Now we know donkizo is safe!fanks for all investigation! But still dis criminal chibuzor shouldn't still go unpunished
Shouldn't you be fighting for your 95k? Abi you have forgotten? cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by aieromon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

okay, Let me check...

Hi,boss. There's something I would like to discuss with you. Feel free to send a mail to aieromon(at)rome(dot)com.

Thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
dabrake: Sympathy for Mr. Chibuzor Eze. Why such a responsible looking dude like him will be involved in this scamming is beyond me. I do hope he proves me wrong. If sey na worwor boy, I for say na true. I'm saddened

Na ur kind go condemn worwor person b4 u hear hin story angry

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012: I nominate this thread for thread of the year award cos it has really touched lives.

Chibuzor Eze, Justmin and Obiscopy, free donziko now!
LOL!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Am fed up of this long controversial thread - na wa o
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
The good thing now is...i am very sure Donziko is alright with that email he sent to Surveyprof somedays back...he obviously traveled to the village where he can hardly get an internet....i guess he was trying to log on nairaland this morning...thats why you saw the last login to be this morning.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 5much(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
thanks for a good job, surveyProf
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
lovely ifecious: Yes! Release donziko Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ogbeni chibuzor

I sent u a mail using my yahoo ID, pls I'm looking forward to your reply.

Cheers!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dabrake(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dopefiend:

Na ur kind go condemn worwor person b4 u hear hin story angry
You don sharp sharp craw conclusion. bros, how far you nah?

bit to be sincere, i feel bad for the dude, watching people tarnish his image make my heart grow cold and numb

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.