Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84091 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
she got me angry with her comment,i am sorry if i overreacted

its aii bro. lets jst focus on the issue at hand.

jackpot: if you believe Biz4naija actually scammed Donziko, click >>> LIKE <<<

u wanna hit jackpot abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Here's a copy of the teller i promised i'll post. There's no where to scan it so my bro used his phone to snap it.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
ChyV:

but u knw atimes, dat bankers are funny n careless

sharraaaaaaaaaap x2

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: Here's a copy of the teller i promised i'll post. There's no where to scan it so my bro used his phone to snap it.

attach again in JPG format
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: Here's a copy of the teller i promised i'll post. There's no where to scan it so my bro used his phone to snap it.

Where undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
kai, chibuzor e haf made money more dan a yahoo boi oh. .. grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
kai, chibuzor e haf made money more dan a yahoo boi oh. .. grin grin grin

I swear the guy dey use jazz grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Booty4me:

grin

BURSTEDDDD

The heat is too 2much.. Big ups to Surveyprof,onatisi and everbody that participated in this unfolding Drama grin

Meanwhile chibuzor can you kindly return donziko money asap or send his laptop to him.. that if you have any

The both party should inform us of the outcome

Then we can pm the mod to delete this Thread

If you know scammers, you shouldnt be jumping up when he talks gently. Next time, he will talk like a man high on weed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

attach again in JPG format
am using my mobile but I believe u bam all see the gtbank teller by now
r231:

Where undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by NoQualms1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
wow, finished reading the thread at last. 34 pages.

Well, it's very obvious that Chibuzor is not straightforward with his dealings. He refunded the 30k when the pressure became too much. For those that read every post, you will notice that he agreed to pay back when his details and pictures were pasted on the thread.

Now back to Donziko, I checked his profile few seconds ago and he was last seen by 8:05am today. How come he has refused to say something since Friday? The money was refunded on Friday now. Something is definitely fishy here. Donziko update us o. The wait is killing.

Kudos to the NL secret service agents, you guys are the bomb. Seriously, it got to a stage that my heart was beating faster than normal.

I hope with our help every other person that has been 'scammed' by Chibuzor get justice. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2012

tell him to take a snapshot of the other side as well so we can see the stamp.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
kalufelix: naht until we hear 4rm poster dat his money has been returned...#apology pending#

You are one of the wisest here.

#Talk is cheaper than =N=1 # nansense....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lemme help

www.nairaland.com/attachments/925497_Eze_jpg9fd3da3c469072a3aa3aad178fd20b43
ANOTHER NEW CASE WITH PROVE. I BELIEVE THIS WILL TEACH THE GUY A LESSON.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
i hve edited my post,sorry i over reacted ,kindly edit urs tooo.

I have done same. And sori for my harsh words.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Burger01(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Waaooooo...

I started this thread from 1pm. I took the pain to read from Season 1 page 1, letters for letters words for words posts by posts. I have to say this is the most intrigued thread i ever read on NL at a go for 9hrs. All because of 30k. Chibuzor Eze, na thunder go fire your head for this stress way una cos me today. @ Season 1 page 8 when Chibuzor Eze claimed to have paid Donziko I thought it would all end well. Season 2 started at page 9. Na wa o.

Thanks to all the actors and thanx to Seun for bringing this thread to the front page. Thread like this should be flagged for others to see..

This is the thread of the year or maybe the thread of the month. But, where is Donziko?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lomzy1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chibuzor is so arrogant and full of himself!! His pride has definitely brought him down. He's talking as if he's a big player @ computer village.. Who knows his broke arse @ computer village.
I pray don isaac is still alive cos something is really wrong somewhere.
If @ all don isaac would send an sms or call anyone on nairaland.. It would have been surveypro and co (anyone of them) assuming he had their phn numbers. Cos they started d whole investigation together and I assumed they must av exchangeed numbers in d course of d inveatigation. I still don't understand how obiscoly came into d picture.. Sure he is chibuzor's friend or he is also chibuzor.
This CHIbastard has really stained someone like who sells an e book online. I av never had issues with anyone concerning my e book and I will never have cos what will it take me to send a product to someone who orders for it.
The problem most of these internet marketers have is that they don't have what they advertise. And they used attractive/unbelievable prices to attract unsuspecting customers.
But funny enough I operate differently in dis aspect. When I first put my e book up for advert on nairaland.. D price was 1k, after abt 5days I found out ppl were just viewing and didn't order, only 2ppl orderd.. Then I increased d price to 2k and people started ordering. What I deduced was people felt it was so cheap n believed d content would not be informative enough.

Some people will never go near such ridiculous price chibuzor fixed on his goods while some will wanna take advantage of such offer. I won't blame those ppl that fell victims to chibuzor cos d prices r not dat ridiculous. I have sold my personal BB torch for 22k before cos I was getting a new phone n I had to dispose d torch.
Pls let's do everythin possible to track chibuzor and hand him up to efcc or police. Don isaac needs to be found asap also.
Pls who can compose a very good BB broadcast for this and I suggest d link to this thread should be included so ppl can read all of his escapades.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
it is time for action ,PLS ANYONE THAT HAS PAID MONEY TO CHIBUZOR EZE AND IS YET TO RECIEVE HIS GOOD OR REFUND SHOULD PLS KINDLY PM SURVEYPROF FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THEIR REFUND OR GOODS FROM CHIBUZOR.THIS CASE SHOULD BE TAKEN UP WITH THE POLICE .now we have just 2 lets get one more nd we are good to go
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Burger01: Waaooooo...

I started this thread from 1pm. I took the pain to read from Season 1 page 1, letters for letters words for words posts by posts. I have to say this is the most intrigued thread i ever read on NL at a go for 9hrs. All because of 30k. Chibuzor Eze, na thunder go fire your head for this stress way una cos me today. @ Season 1 page 8 when Chibuzor Eze claimed to have paid Donziko I thought it would all end well. Season 2 started at page 9. Na wa o.

Thanks to all the actors and thanx to Seun for bringing this thread to the front page. Thread like this should be flagged for others to see..

This is the thread of the year or maybe the thread of the month. But, where is Donziko?

Its sure thread of the year. Who support? Meanwhile we are still asking d same question, where is donziko?

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
PLS AV TRIED POSTING ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL NO WAY, I THINK WE CAN ALSO ATTACK HIM THROUGH FACEBOOK AND FREE HIS UNSUSPECTING PREYS BY POSTING AND SHARING UNTIL HE REPENTS.
CHIBUZO < COME > OUT

FREE < DONKIKO > NOW

JUSTICE < FOR > GBOLA
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
amebozone: For the case of donziko, i will suggest that any one here working with GTBank should go through donziko's account and get the number of his next of kin, so we can confirm if truly he travelled, nobody should be accused yet
thank you 4 saying ma mind..d fraudster can do anytn to vindicate himself. I am even seeing it from another angle that the on going drama is a plot to derail the donziko saga. Even the latter victim doesn't show much passion 4 justice. Reading inbetween his words,he is just there. He said he was searching and saw this and decided to register snd complain.... Bt his registration is on 12dec (2) he isn't direct with his complains like donziko..(3) how come his complains are comining just immediately after we ended donziko's case

We neeed to find DONZIKO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
I feel like sheldin tears. This is best thread i av ever read on ND."thread of the year" I'm proud of u guys, proud to be a nairalander, i av learnt alot. Now i can say my time used in this forum is nt a waste.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
ok lets do it.lets nail this case coffin once aand for all.
please let everyone that has paid money to chibuzor and hasnt recieved his or her goods ,or money prepare their deposit tellers used in paying into his acc.and lets us all decide on a date to meet at alagbon police station.this date must be passed round either through email or sms

This is very important, i say we do it this new week.
CHIBUZOR EZE, JUSTMIN AND OBISCOLY, FREE DONZIKO NOW!

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
r231: but why wait till friday doh undecided undecided

the money is in your account alrdy so why not just pay the man

or you just woke up and fig out that there is free 30k in my acct so let me just spend it undecided undecided

well done guys....nice one

Delay tactics, one of their methods...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
LETS BOOKMARK AND KEEP THE THREAD GOING TILL ANSWERS ARE FOUND
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lemme post the full pix for our doubting thomases. I believe my pix is enough proof to nail this punk. If my bro had received his money or the product I wont be posting this pix, I hope u know that!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
who has donziko full name ,phone number ,lets create a thread for him that he is missing since friday when he was supposed to confirm a payment made to him from chibuzor eze
we will put his name ,phone number nd location there .if he is hidding he will surely come out ,if he is dead we will know after 48hrs
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
I nominate this thread for thread of the year award cos it has really touched lives.

Chibuzor Eze, Justmin and Obiscopy, free donziko now!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
do u live in lagos?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ncpat(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
How come all these complainant are recently registered member of nairaland, how come we are not hearing from DON ISAAC, I`m sure somebody want to be famous for fooling people around. well download the song below and dance Azonto until we are sure all these people are not together with Chibuzor Eze

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
does anybody know donziko's full name or email address? Need to go to his facebook page to contact his close friends and family

Chibuzor Eze, justmin and obiscopy, release donziko now or face the wrath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.