Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84007 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: .....

Hi, hope u saw my email
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2012
Let us not assume donziko is ok
even if he sends an email, posts a
reply, sends a text message or
even calls. This is becos they can
torture him to get his password
and start posting and sending
emails using his ID.
They can even take his phone and
mimmick his voice to deceive us.
They may even put a gun to his
head and tell him to call and say
he is ok.

We must see him in person to
believe he is ok or we contact
family members and they confirm
he is wt them and ok.

Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija aka
justmin aka obiscoly, nothing must
happen to donziko.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
can those who said donziko mailed them can ask him to forward his e mail bank alert which GTB DOES for EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION to us as evidence that he has received it.That january is so long for this sensitive issue cos it dosent take more than 14 days for someone to decay beyond recognition. There is no way this guy will not have alternative working phone number that will work in that village. Nigeria is not that local again. This is nigeria. Any thing can happen. CYNTHIAS CASE IS FRESH IN OUR MEMORY- (God forbid another bad thing)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
4bobo: [b]MY PEOPLE WERE DOUBTING THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD BY POSTING ALL MANNERS OF QUESTIONABLE TELLERS , MAY BE TRYING TO TANISH IMAGE OF THIS GUY, BUT I BEG TO DIFFER.
1.THIS GUY HAS A LOT OF FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS AND EMAIL CONTACT, WHICH HE SENT THEM ADVERTS REGULARY
2. HE ORGANIZES SEMINARS AT LEAST ONCE EVRY SINGLE MONTH AND HE TRAVELS UP AND DOWN TO DO SEMNIARS.
3. HE ADVERTISE AT SO DEADLY CHEAP PRICE THAT ANYBODY THAT IS TOO ANXIOUS CAN PAY IMEDIATELY IN OTHER TO GET THE PRODUCT FIRST.
I Have said it right from the donziko's case that many people will still comes out to expose him. JUST LOOK AT HIS MODE OF REPLY TO EVERYONE. IT IS ONLY A FULL THAT WE BELIEVE HIM 100%. WE WERE SO CLOSE TO NAB HIM SECRETLY BEFORE HE TURNED OUT THAT HE WILL PAY THE GUY.
BESIDES, IT IS A COMMON SENSE TO TELL THAT FROM HIS ACCOUNT SCREEN SHOT, HE IS NOT CLEAN. LOOK AT ALL THE ORDERS DISPLAYED, MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYING FROM HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY. WE REQUESTED FOR ACCOUNT BALANCE FROM 19TH, HE SHOWED US CUT OFF PART FROM 20TH. PICTURE CAN NEVER LIE. HE NEVER SHOWED US THATNOW HE HAS CLOSED DOWN HIS WEBSITE. www.biz4naija.info
WHO on earth will be doing genuine bussiness and do this?
who on earth will be doing genuine bussiness and will be online on this forum and will not respond to allegations and anytime he comes out, he will just come and attack ?

BESIDES CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CONFIRM THIS PICTURE ON THIS SITE http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/chibuzor-eze/8/6a4/345
IF HE IS THE ONE OR MAY BE MIS- IDENTITY? WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

Some people doubting this kind of people, they are all at computer village, selling fufu -packed phones or eba packed phone for distracted customers after payment. YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTHING. THEY ARE JUST A GROUP HERE ON NAIRALAND, WE WILL KEEP BRAKING THEIR BACK BONES[/b]
he is not the one. thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]obviously from the way he talks you will know that chibuzor is a very proud and arrogant person,nd this has ruined him and also greatest undoing.ironically this attitude was what angered everyone and made everyone to support nd help donziko.at least that was the reason that made me to get involved totally.now the world is a global village and the internet will be there forever ,anytime a search is made on the name chibuzor eze ,the first info that will be displayed is SCAMMER.all he s
Motion rejected. I think the man of the year should be given to surveyprof(CIA) & Onatisi(Mossad) for investigating and unraveling the magic behind the great scammer chibuzo, obiscolly,eze, jusmin and everybody in NL for supporting the motion.
best thread 2012

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2012
adewasco2k:
he is not the one. thanks
OK , THANKS VERY MUCH
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dabrake(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2012
bisitunde, fried-rice, tumababa(m), coretechng, Raxxye(m), No Qualms(f), ehie(f), DANILSA, Ikoniko(f), mexzony, lusen(m), dabrake(m), fyneconcepts, Gboladepaul, DC Trendy, bandiejay(m), ak47.com, bola-dex, frfrank(m), platoworks(m), FXKing2012(m), ImpactWorld(m), bigsholly, 2special(m), andico34, onatisi(m), Soyedele1(m), stalyf, Choicegirl(f), beebop(f), kokosheen(m), aduje(m), foyeks2001(f), tydd, zibe(m), osifred(m), lomzy1(m), imotondo, ufumes(m), Zinicc, adewasco2k(m), Zulele, Igwe.(m), twentycent, kalufelix(m), tyson55(m), Nonso Chris, God2man(m), lovely ifecious(f), Nchees, emekauzor(m), Rich4god(m), jajad, jummysum, Moschino26(m), [size=48pt]biz4naija[/size], 4bobo and 28 guest(s)
fine boy, we dey see you oh
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2012
coretechng, Raxxye(m), No Qualms(f), ehie(f), Ikoniko(f), mexzony, fyneconcepts, Gboladepaul, DC Trendy, bandiejay(m), ak47.com, frfrank(m), ImpactWorld(m), bigsholly, 2special(m), onatisi(m), Soyedele1(m), stalyf, Choicegirl(f), beebop(f), kokosheen(m), aduje(m), foyeks2001(f), tydd, zibe(m), osifred(m), lomzy1(m), imotondo, ufumes(m), Zinicc, Zulele, Igwe.(m), twentycent, tyson55(m), Nonso Chris, Rich4god(m), Moschino26(m), jummysum, kalufelix(m), DANILSA, FXKing2012(m), adewasco2k(m), hotspicylover(f), indrija, lovely ifecious(f), emekauzor(m), comm, okpara ugo, God2man(m), lusen(m), Super1759, bola-dex, Femileo, dabrake(m), biz4naija, wysman2, jajad, andico34, 4bobo and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

chibuzor!!!!!!! You have no where to run to. Nemesis don't catch u dis season
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012: Let us not assume donziko is ok
emails using his ID.
he is ok.

he is wt them and ok.

happen to donziko.

We are on the same page here. Really scared for the guy. His absense at this very crutial moment of his battle does not add up. I hope I am wrong.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
eleven:

We are on the same page here. Really scared for the guy. His absense at this very crutial moment of his battle does not add up. I hope I am wrong.
I contacted a friend working with gtb,he is willing to extract his next-of-kins's number. But that will be after work as they have half-day to work today. I will keep disturbing him.
*he knws about this case*
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lomzy1(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
Where is Gbola? He seems to have disappeared! That's d different btw him n don ziko. Don zico was very active until chibuzor paid his money. But Gbola seems to be quiet abt d whole thing..
R u guys thinking wat am thinking? Could it be our fears for don ziko has happened to gbola too?
Chibuzor cld easily set traps for these guys n kidnap them by agreeing to settle them face to face if they agree to stay offline. Its not easy for d "reputation" he has built to be tarnished unexpectedly.. He will do anything to punish these guys. U can see the pride and arrogance in his responses. He is a very mean guy.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2012
Attn: Chibuzor Eze
We are all waiting for your responds, I know u are currently online!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2012
Got it
FXKing2012:

Hi, hope u saw my email
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012: Let us not assume donziko is ok
emails using his ID.
he is ok.

he is wt them and ok.

happen to donziko.

Does anyone have donziko's email address or his full name, need to visit his facebook page to know if family members are already looking for him.
Also need to contact his family.

Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija aka justmin aka obiscoly, nothing must happen to donziko. If we dont get reassurances abt donziko's safety real soon, we are opening a thread abt u being a kidnapper/murderer.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: Got it

ok, thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
virtuoso01:

Does anybody notice the exceptionally cheap price of these products?

An Ipad 2 alone should gulp 95k. He is exploiting greed in human nature, one characteristic of scammers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Does anyone have donziko's email address or his full name, need to visit his facebook page to know if family members are already looking for him.
Also need to contact his family.

Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija aka justmin aka obiscoly, nothing must happen to donziko. If we dont get reassurances abt donziko's safety real soon, we are opening a thread abt u being a kidnapper/murderer.

if you are not insane you should know donziko was not a nairaland fan, just joined nairaland Nov. 13, and it was because he wanted to tell the public what transpired between myself and him that was why he registered, so mind what you say, so your mouth won't land you where your pocket can't bring you from

You all requested i refund his 30k and i did, so what's my business with him?

Abeg watch your tongue
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

if you are not insane you should know donziko was not a nairaland fan, just joined nairaland Nov. 13, and it was because he wanted to tell the public what transpired between myself and him that was why he registered, so mind what you say, so your mouth won't land you where your pocket can't bring you from

Abeg watch your tongue

I'm glad my post abt opening a thread labelling u a kidnapper/murderer forced u to come out of ur hole to post.

Question is when are u refunding Gbola's #95k and the other guy's #14k?
And wat do u know abt donziko's disappearance?

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by free2ryhme: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: I actually dreamt of this thread ooo!

shocked shocked

Keep dreaming ooo chibuzor will not have money to send you dis xmas ooo .. His plans and schemes, all, uncovered grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by jelilibarber: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2012
Qoute from biz4naija:

Abeg watch your tongue

Guy u no get shame + sense at all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by free2ryhme: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Abeg watch your tongue

Ole have u refunded gbola's 95k.... Internet scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Chibuzor Eze,
I keep repeating myself, you seems not to have the charisma of a business man at all, I wonder how you orgainse those seminars, u claim to be organising, look all we are after is to confirm to us when you are going to pay back Gboladepaul and co's money, the banks are working half day today, all you needed to do is to walk in an request for your bank statement or better still logon to your internet banking.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by MissOpe(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012: This Chibuzor Eze guy does not know he has finished himself. Imagine wat happens when he applies for visa, seek an elective office, seek govt appointment, apply for contract, apply for a job (cos his biz is ruined), etc etc: they do a background check on him and booooooom they find his name all over the internet as a scammer.

He probably may be using a false identity here.... Bewise... Scammers dont use their real names....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by twentycent(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Attn: Chibuzor Eze
We are all waiting for your responds, I know u are currently online!
@Chibuzo Eze...you have not proven to us beyond reasonable doubts that you are not a scammer, also it is a shame that you could arrange to scam your fellow brothers, anyway just as @surveyprof indicated: WE ARE WATCHING and WAITING.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: I contacted a friend working with gtb,he is willing to extract his nexr-of-kins's number. But that will be after work as they have half-day to work today. I will keep disturbing him. *he knws about this case*

Dnt forget to ask for donziko's real name jst incase his next of kin dosnt knw him as 'donziko' and it cud aid our investigation too.

@biz4naija whr is d requested statement of account? angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lomzy1(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Abeg watch your tongue

OMG! This guy is still boasting!! This is pathetic. Chibuzor.. U are really shameless, u r not fit to be counted amongst d living. Learn to be humble and take reponsibilities for ur actions. Return Gbola's 95k. That's all we need.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
....and just when you think its over...another twist erupts in the tale.

....where is donziko?

....why has Chibuzor Eze not responded to the Gbolahan's claims?

....how will Nairaland's Scambusters headed by Surveyprof(NAIRALAND'S PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR)handle the new case?
....recharge your modem's, put on your thinking caps. Your comment could help solve these great mysteries.

....SCAM ALERT the EPIC continues

....Only on NAIRALAND

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tayoccu(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Abeg watch your tongue

You can make time to yab someone, but you can't make time to show evidence that you paid Donziko, and respond to the allegation made against you by the other dudes?
If you do not respond soon I promise you that you will spend christmas, new year and if care is not taken easter 2013 in alagbon.
Bloody dolt!
Omo ale olori buruku!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ujchief(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: Got it
please dont turn this action movie to a nollywood romance moviegrin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2012
idlaw2k3: ....and just when you think its over...another twist erupts in the tale.

....where is donziko?

....why has Chibuzor Eze not responded to the Gbolahan's claims?

....how will [b]Nairaland's[/b] Scambusters headed by Surveyprof(NAIRALAND'S PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR)handle the new case?
....recharge your modem's, put on your thinking caps. Your comment could help solve these great mysteries.

....SCAM ALERT the EPIC[/b]continues

....Only on [b]NAIRALAND

Bros I use Vsat .. I dont need to recharge ok
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Abeg watch your tongue
SHUT-UP BEFORE AMADIOMA STRIKES YOU, YOU DENIED THE GUY ALREADY IF NOT FOR CIA(SURVEYPROF) AND MOSSAD(ONATISI) THAT DISGRACED YOU.
CHIBUZO < COME > OUT > THANKGOD UR OUT

FREE < DONZIKO > NOW?

JUSTICE < FOR > GBOLA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.