Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84194 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: I contacted a friend working with gtb,he is willing to extract his next-of-kins's number. But that will be after work as they have half-day to work today. I will keep disturbing him.
*he knws about this case*
You guys are making me scared already! Please o, let it be well with his soul
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DonTim1: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
@mrrock, r u sure dis is nt a prank? This mata wld den beyond nairaland o!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!
onatisi:
[quote author=mrrock]ALERT!!!!.
Donzico is confirmed dead!.

I' ve been following this thread since Friday shortly before Chibuzor Eze made the refund to Donzico. When Donzico could not post on Nairaland throughout Friday or call Surveryprof to say thank you I immediately suspected something is wrong. Well, I' am a realist so I had to put my phone on auto re-redial for Donzico's number to make sure he receive my call anytime his phone pick network. Luckily, we had light and I plugged my phone directly to the wall socket to make sure I don't run out of battery. My only objective was to talk to Donzico because unless we hear from Donzico the case between him and Chibuzor Eze cannot be said to have been solved. I could not believe any excuses that there's no GSM network in Donzico's village because there's no longer any village in Nigeria where at least GLO or Airtel or MTN or Etisalat wouldn't get network. At least one of the network will work no matter how poor the service. This means there must be people using phone in Donzico's village.
Just ask yourself; why will Donzico not take a brother's or sisters phone to call Surveyprof at least to say thank you. Is there nobody in Donzico village that is making and receiving call?. Are there no call centres in the whole of his village?. These questions have been bothering me and I needed an answer. Because I know Surveyprof did give his phone number to Donzico. So, even if Donzico can't get network in his village; why will he not call from a call center or from a brother's or sisters phone?. This have been bothering me since Friday. Fortunately, at last just a minute ago Donzico's number rang for the first time since Friday and a female voice picked the call. She needn't even say a word before I realized she was crying. Her voice sounded so so depressed. On hearing her voice I was taken aback and I was affraid to even talk to her because I didn't want a bad news. But lo and behold my suspicion came true.
All I asked her is ''I want to talk to Don Isaac''. And she replied ''I' am sorry he is dead''. I asked ''are you a relative?'' and she said ''I' am the sister''. An instant feverish condition ran all over my body, I have never felt this way since my life. Then she droped the phone. I tried calling back and the number went dead once again. I can't believe my ears.
I know some of you wouldn't believe this and I understand if you don't. I emplore you all to please keep trying Donzico number until you confirm for yourself. I' am in shock.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Are u all serious This is beyond reasoning! Law enforcement agents, where r u guys
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012: Let us not assume donziko is ok
even if he sends an email, posts a
reply, sends a text message or
even calls. This is becos they can
torture him to get his password
and start posting and sending
emails using his ID.
They can even take his phone and
mimmick his voice to deceive us.
They may even put a gun to his
head and tell him to call and say
he is ok.

We must see him in person to
believe he is ok or we contact
family members and they confirm
he is wt them and ok.

Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija aka
justmin aka obiscoly, nothing must
happen to donziko.
Guy wats ur problem nw?So he wil go and plan how to kidnapp him becos of 30k?Nawa 4u o.D guy is safe,probably enjoyin d money in his villa
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by MissOpe(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: i predicted it 30 mins agot that this whole episode wa about to change course nd direction fully and now it has

Chibuzor obviously killed dat guy on gun point or lured him.... To a secret place and killed him...i guess he uses jazz.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Don Tim: @mrrock, r u sure dis is nt a prank? This mata wld den beyond nairaland o!

Its certainly beyond nairaland nw.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Kabikala(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
If you are new to this thread, try not to comment unless and until you have read the entire story so your comments will not be totally out of sync with those who have been following. I have been following for the past twenty hours or so and I have not commented until I got to the last page.
By the way, let someone please confirm that what mrrock just said about donziko is untrue. That will be calamitous!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by MissOpe(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
flinspiero: Guy wats ur problem nw?So he wil go and plan how to kidnapp him becos of 30k?Nawa 4u o.D guy is safe,probably enjoyin d money in his villa

Not Becos of 30k but for supposedly tarnishing his image....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2012
@all
All I can do is cry.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: ALERT!!!!.
Donzico is confirmed dead!............
don't start another drama here. it cant be true until we dont here from him before end of 2nd week of next month. please dont start panic here. this is a serious issue because he said no network is his village according to text they said he sent.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
I hope that what I am hearing now about Don Isaac is not true.

If it is then there is really no Christmas for me for I am personally going all out and will take this up.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @all
All I can do is cry.

Mr are u sure of dis alarm u jst raised?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DonTim1: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Anoda angle, tot don ziko was in kaduna n chibuzor (lagos - delta) I dnt tink ziko wlda taveled down to meet eze.

Seun can help trace ip logs to determine any change in location where eze loged in from since friday.

Dis guy has bitten more dan he can chew.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by olapluto(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2012
I think it has gotten to a point of copying this thread and saving it. Evidences might be needed.
@mrrock I just hope you're pranking.
Site admin will also do well in helping get IP addresses ASAP. A stitch in time....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2012
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To donziko

Personal text: in whatever u do in this life,think bout ur unborn children,cuz wat goes around,comes around.
Time registered: November 13, 2012
Time spent online: 1 day & 3 hours
Signature: Nothing is hidden except its a Secret,Nothing is found except its a Treasure.
View Donziko's posts (85) | View Donziko's topics (2)

HE WAS LAST SEEN ON NAIRALAND ON 23RD DEC. Y DIDNT HE POST ANYTHING THEN? HIS LAST POST WAS 1.01 AM DEC 20..... SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE!!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2012
jummysum: So shocking I fell off my bed..Please tell me this is not true..I dont mind flying to Naija because of this case.

u fit no deceive ya sef let alone us
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2012
gp66: we need Fela to sing for both of them. International Thief thief. U be thief I no be thief, u they lie I no dey lie, u be armed robber i no be arm robber. Na wetin u be?

For me the buyer might be telling the truth. The seller is only trying to redeemed his dent image so he can scam others.

I wil advice that pple should transact with only incorporated firms or business with a registered office. Go to any CAC Office in ur state to confirm if that firm is a body corporate before u do business or else the law governing ultra-vires will have it course.

So CAC lends integrity to business corporates Hehehe
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by skyfall: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2012
How can he be dead

His next of kin needs to be contacted asap.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Chibuzor Eze never paid any money to Donzico on Friday. Rather, Donzico was tricked for a face to face settlement where he was killed. Chibuzor can do anything now to protect his image. I believe he's a kid so fall for Chibuzor once again.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Kabikala: If you are new to this thread, try not to comment unless and until you have read the entire story so your comments will not be totally out of sync with those who have been following. I have been following for the past twenty hours or so and I have not commented until I got to the last page.
By the way, let someone please confirm that what mrrock just said about donziko is untrue. That will be calamitous!
from thursday evening don went missing,he must have been getting pms and thinking they were all good nl members he wont mind telling them any info they want,chibuzor must have paid the money surely and but having gotten don captured they would just lead him back to the atm collect the money and finish him off.
thinking that would be the end ,but gbola entrance prolonged the matter ,the reason for the fake call ,sms and email was to kill the story once and for all ,by making us assume don has collected the money and he has left.
read the excuse chibuzor made earlier that don wasnt a nl fan only wanted to use nl to tarnish his image ,how sure could he have been about that if not that it was an excuse
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Blueboy0402: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2012
I can't believe I read all the comments on this thread. All I'll say is "this is just the beginning!"
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: ALERT!!!!.
Donzico is confirmed dead!.

I' ve been following this thread since Friday shortly before Chibuzor Eze made the refund to Donzico. When Donzico could not post on Nairaland throughout Friday or call Surveryprof to say thank you I immediately suspected something is wrong. Well, I' am a realist so I had to put my phone on auto re-redial for Donzico's number to make sure he receive my call anytime his phone pick network. Luckily, we had light and I plugged my phone directly to the wall socket to make sure I don't run out of battery. My only objective was to talk to Donzico because unless we hear from Donzico the case between him and Chibuzor Eze cannot be said to have been solved. I could not believe any excuses that there's no GSM network in Donzico's village because there's no longer any village in Nigeria where at least GLO or Airtel or MTN or Etisalat wouldn't get network. At least one of the network will work no matter how poor the service. This means there must be people using phone in Donzico's village.
Just ask yourself; why will Donzico not take a brother's or sisters phone to call Surveyprof at least to say thank you. Is there nobody in Donzico village that is making and receiving call?. Are there no call centres in the whole of his village?. These questions have been bothering me and I needed an answer. Because I know Surveyprof did give his phone number to Donzico. So, even if Donzico can't get network in his village; why will he not call from a call center or from a brother's or sisters phone?. This have been bothering me since Friday. Fortunately, at last just a minute ago Donzico's number rang for the first time since Friday and a female voice picked the call. She needn't even say a word before I realized she was crying. Her voice sounded so so depressed. On hearing her voice I was taken aback and I was affraid to even talk to her because I didn't want a bad news. But lo and behold my suspicion came true.
All I asked her is ''I want to talk to Don Isaac''. And she replied ''I' am sorry he is dead''. I asked ''are you a relative?'' and she said ''I' am the sister''. An instant feverish condition ran all over my body, I have never felt this way since my life. Then she droped the phone. I tried calling back and the number went dead once again. I can't believe my ears.
I know some of you wouldn't believe this and I understand if you don't. I emplore you all to please keep trying Donzico number until you confirm for yourself. I' am in shock.
No! No! No! I refuse to accept this!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by free2ryhme: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Miss Ope:

Chibuzor obviously killed dat guy on gun point or lured him.... To a secret place and killed him...i guess he uses jazz.

Radio katanga, lets us not exaggarate dis issue .. do u have proof that donziko did dis
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

u fit no deceive ya sef let alone us

You are entitle to your opinion,,Thank you!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2012
A reminder and a Case study information released today the 24th December, 2012

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have no time to prank on anybody. Check my previous post and decide for yourself whether I could be called a prankstar.
But, really this shouldn't be a suprise. Didn't another Chibuzor invite Cynthia Osokugo to Lagos and killed her in a hotel?.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Anybody with useful information pls contact the nearest law enforcement agent, closer to you!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

Radio katanga, lets us not exaggarate dis issue .. do u have proof that donziko did dis

That donziko did wat?

@all let's not panic,let's wait for the next of kin's infor and frm dere we can get credible sources. If the next of kin dosnt knw abt Ziko's whereabout, he will definitely knw some1 dat does. Rest easy guys nd dnt panic
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Miss Ope:

Not Becos of 30k but for supposedly tarnishing his image....
Unless dat...Mehn no be small mata be dis oo
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: I have no time to prank on anybody. Check my previous post and decide for yourself whether I could be called a prankstar.
But, really this shouldn't be a suprise. Didn't another Chibuzor invite Cynthia Osokugo to Lagos and killed her in a hotel?.

Dat doesn't mean all chibuzor are murderers. Jst hope wat u are saying are all lies. If dis issue gets to law court, u will be called to give evidence on wat u heard.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rman: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mrrock ,

If indeed you are saying the truth, then Chibuzor is not the regular scammer. We are dealing with a dangerous syndicate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.