Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84010 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: ALERT!!!!.
Donzico is confirmed dead!.

I' ve been following this thread since Friday shortly before Chibuzor Eze made the refund to Donzico. When Donzico could not post on Nairaland throughout Friday or call Surveryprof to say thank you I immediately suspected something is wrong. Well, I' am a realist so I had to put my phone on auto re-redial for Donzico's number to make sure he receive my call anytime his phone pick network. Luckily, we had light and I plugged my phone directly to the wall socket to make sure I don't run out of battery. My only objective was to talk to Donzico because unless we hear from Donzico the case between him and Chibuzor Eze cannot be said to have been solved. I could not believe any excuses that there's no GSM network in Donzico's village because there's no longer any village in Nigeria where at least GLO or Airtel or MTN or Etisalat wouldn't get network. At least one of the network will work no matter how poor the service. This means there must be people using phone in Donzico's village.
Just ask yourself; why will Donzico not take a brother's or sisters phone to call Surveyprof at least to say thank you. Is there nobody in Donzico village that is making and receiving call?. Are there no call centres in the whole of his village?. These questions have been bothering me and I needed an answer. Because I know Surveyprof did give his phone number to Donzico. So, even if Donzico can't get network in his village; why will he not call from a call center or from a brother's or sisters phone?. This have been bothering me since Friday. Fortunately, at last just a minute ago Donzico's number rang for the first time since Friday and a female voice picked the call. She needn't even say a word before I realized she was crying. Her voice sounded so so depressed. On hearing her voice I was taken aback and I was affraid to even talk to her because I didn't want a bad news. But lo and behold my suspicion came true.
All I asked her is ''I want to talk to Don Isaac''. And she replied ''I' am sorry he is dead''. I asked ''are you a relative?'' and she said ''I' am the sister''. An instant feverish condition ran all over my body, I have never felt this way since my life. Then she droped the phone. I tried calling back and the number went dead once again. I can't believe my ears.
I know some of you wouldn't believe this and I understand if you don't. I emplore you all to please keep trying Donzico number until you confirm for yourself. I' am in shock.

BLOOD OF JESUS! I pray this is not true.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samoo01: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
MrRock has changed the dimension of the whole story.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @all
All I can do is cry.
are u sure ?this is not funny.pls be certaint
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
If this is true, then Obiscolly, the guy who claimed to call and received a text message fro Donzico should also be called to question.

He is viewing this thread at this moment.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Rexphobia: Rule: Never attempt advanced fee transaction with someone you have not met before and when you are under pressure.

I was a victim of something like this, I saw a guys offer to sell a PS vita on tradestable and I got interested. He said I should pay 50% of the Price(50k) into his account then remit the remaining part when I get my item via waybill from Asaba. After payment, he also claimed he has not received the payment, then whenever I called his number, I was told the number does not exist.

I felt bittered and angry, then I decided to take it up with the bank, Gtb

Interaction 1: I called the GTconnect and they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Interaction 2: I sent a mail to their complaintdesk(including my evidences and other relevant information) and they said they can't divulge 3rd party information.

Interaction 3: I reminded them that I didn't request for 3rd party information. I only reported a fraud and I will like them to do all due diligence, so that I would not lose my money. Then they said I should report to the law enforcement agencies, that they can't do anything.

Interaction 4: I educated them about the need to do KYC for customers and the necessity to protect other customers against illegal transactions. It could just be laundering...

Interaction 5: After much hesitation, my money was transferred back to my account.

Lesson: Banks understand non disclosure clause and can use privity of contract to frustrate you. However, don't lose hope, strive and you may just get your money back from the bank and not even the scammer.

bros, you are well educated.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
rman: Mrrock ,

If indeed you are saying the truth, then Chibuzor is not the regular scammer. We are dealing with a dangerous syndicate.

Eziokwu wallahi!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by calculusx(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=30pt]Can someone tell me this is an epic season film,i'v been following this thread page by page since 3pm yesterday and need to get some sleep, we need proof to ascertain the OP is dead. Is someone playing on our intelligence?....i guess i'm dreaming[/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2012

I' ve been following this thread since Friday shortly before Chibuzor Eze made the refund to Donzico. When Donzico could not post on Nairaland throughout Friday or call Surveryprof to say thank you I immediately suspected something is wrong. Well, I' am a realist so I had to put my phone on auto re-redial for Donzico's number to make sure he receive my call anytime his phone pick network. Luckily, we had light and I plugged my phone directly to the wall socket to make sure I don't run out of battery. My only objective was to talk to Donzico because unless we hear from Donzico the case between him and Chibuzor Eze cannot be said to have been solved. I could not believe any excuses that there's no GSM network in Donzico's village because there's no longer any village in Nigeria where at least GLO or Airtel or MTN or Etisalat wouldn't get network. At least one of the network will work no matter how poor the service. This means there must be people using phone in Donzico's village.
Just ask yourself; why will Donzico not take a brother's or sisters phone to call Surveyprof at least to say thank you. Is there nobody in Donzico village that is making and receiving call?. Are there no call centres in the whole of his village?. These questions have been bothering me and I needed an answer. Because I know Surveyprof did give his phone number to Donzico. So, even if Donzico can't get network in his village; why will he not call from a call center or from a brother's or sisters phone?. This have been bothering me since Friday. Fortunately, at last just a minute ago Donzico's number rang for the first time since Friday and a female voice picked the call. She needn't even say a word before I realized she was crying. Her voice sounded so so depressed. On hearing her voice I was taken aback and I was affraid to even talk to her because I didn't want a bad news. But lo and behold my suspicion came true.
All I asked her is ''I want to talk to Don Isaac''. And she replied ''I' am sorry he is dead''. I asked ''are you a relative?'' and she said ''I' am the sister''. An instant feverish condition ran all over my body, I have never felt this way since my life. Then she droped the phone. I tried calling back and the number went dead once again. I can't believe my ears.
I know some of you wouldn't believe this and I understand if you don't. I emplore you all to please keep trying Donzico number until you confirm for yourself. I' am in shock.

chibuzor eze u are a dead man! Guys pls let us open a new thread labelling this chibuzor criminal a murderer. He has murdered donziko.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: Chibuzor Eze never paid any money to Donzico on Friday. Rather, Donzico was tricked for a face to face settlement where he was killed. Chibuzor can do anything now to protect his image. I believe he's a kid so fall for Chibuzor once again.

Dis ur story aint straight forward. U told us dat Don sis said her brother was died and ended d call on u. Where did u nw get dis full gist u are giving us abt one on one seeing by mr chibizor and don to settle issues. Dem nor do transaction face to face, na peace talk dem one do for face to face? Remember der are educated people here reading dis story of urs. I dnt buy dis dons death@all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Samoo01: MrRock has changed the dimension of the whole story.
i sensed something was wrong ,and i just couldnt pinpoint it.don trusted everyone that offered to help him.i said it an hour ago that the whole thing was about to change totally.eze hasnt been seen around since thurday,if we have any banker here pls help us check from which branch or city eze purportedly made the deposit to dons acc.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by othenok(f): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
I pray this is a joke o!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Attention Moderators!!!!

At this point please disable comment modification on this thread asap. No comment should be modified. Evidences should not be tampered with.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr Gbola, the other guy claiming 95k from Chibuzor pls be extra careful till things are sorted out.

There was post where you displayed your home address in Ilorin, it would do you good to remove that and yet still remain extra vigilant.

We shall soon know what we are dealing with here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by princemedico: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
This issue has actually gone out of hand. The most important thing now is to get Don's next-of-kins number. I just pray there is an explaination for his absence and nothing is wrong with him, even if he is no more the line should be available so his friends can make contact and get the news. But until comfirmed, lets not eliminate any odd.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is beyond me now undecided undecided

DEAD
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012

This is no longer funny. We need to confirm the anthenticity of mrrock claims.

If Donziko is truly dead then we need to know the circumstances that led to his death
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tydd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
....And yet another twist....I think its time to involve the law enforcement agents.
If mrrock's story is true,then we are dealing with a murder case here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

Radio katanga, lets us not exaggarate dis issue .. do u have proof that donziko did dis

I'm sure u are working together wt chibuzor eze
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
All those doubting my finding. I said you can make your own confirmation. Please check previous pages for Donzico's number and call the sister. This was so shocking to me I didn't believe what I heard. Honestly, I don't believe what the sister said.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: Chibuzor Eze never paid any money to Donzico on Friday. Rather, Donzico was tricked for a face to face settlement where he was killed. Chibuzor can do anything now to protect his image. I believe he's a kid so fall for Chibuzor once again.
I dnt really want to believe you.
1) Don stays in kaduna and eze in lagos
2) If eze invited don, he,don wud have told us that eze wants them to see face - to face. Even till thursday night,he didn't.

Everything is now twisted. Still in the bank shaaaa, gtb
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
eleven: Attention Moderators!!!!

At this point please disable comment modification on this thread asap. No comment should be modified. Evidences should not be tampered with.

Yes, that is important.

I Second that.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Also the IP address that log into Donzito's account on Sunday as shown here needs to be investigated.

Please action needs to be taken fast. No time. Quick action please moderators
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
virtuoso01:

Yes, that is important.

I Second that.

not possible except if we ban the parties involved
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: I dnt really want to believe you.
1) Don stays in kaduna and eze in lagos
2) If eze invited don, he,don wud have told us that eze wants them to see face - to face. Even till thursday night,he didn't.

Everything is now twisted. Still in the bank shaaaa, gtb
pls check from which branch the last deposit was made ,and whether it was withdrawn immidiately?pls
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by nodullin(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Just dial'd Donziko's no's ; still switched off!!

Howeva in my previous quote I prophesied d death of Chibuzor Eze..
Trust me its gonna happen real soon.
Chibuzor get prepared^^ Karma is hungry 4 ur Blood!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
attention please!!!
Seun and all moderators! We need your attention here. Things are getting twisted, we are fighting for a just course, not for any benefitial thing, lets join hands to get this case off. So many of us are seriously fighting here. Help us if you can plsssssssss!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: All those doubting my finding. I said you can make your own confirmation. Please check previous pages for Donzico's number and call the sister. This was so shocking to me I didn't believe what I heard. Honestly, I don't believe what the sister said.
pls which donziko number did u call?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
This Chibuzor Eze guy does not
know he has finished himself.
Imagine wat happens when he
applies for visa, seek an elective
office, seek govt appointment,
apply for contract, apply for a job
(cos his biz is ruined), etc etc: they
do a background check on him
and booooooom! they find his
name and picture all over the internet as a scammer, kidnapper and murderer.

Chibuzor eze aka biz4naija aka justmin aka obiscolly, how did u kill donziko?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
javascript:void(0);PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE MRROCK COULD YOU PLEASE STOP THIS EXPENSIVE JOKE, YOU THINK WE ARE HERE TO PLAY? PLEASE DONT TYPE SOMETHING YOU CANT DEFEND IN THE COURT OF LAW TOMORROW, WE ARE TOGETHER ON NET BUT ONES IT GETS OUT OF HAND ONLY FEW CAN STAND THE HEAT, PLEASE MODIFY THAT COMMENT RIGHT AWAY UNTIL YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. SURVEYPROF AND ONATISI SHOULD BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO TELL THE HOUSE THIS INFO AND NOT YOU. STOP THE BLOODY JOKE NOW.

CHIBUZO < SPEAKOUT > NOW

FREE < DONZIKO > NOW

JUSTICE < 4 > GBOLA
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
r231: This is beyond me now undecided undecided

DEAD

Mr Mod angry

Why do I feel you guys are storying us along? You aren't even taking this serious as we thought you would.

I have a feeling nairaland is acting out a script.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
pDude:

Mr Mod angry

Why do I feel you guys are storying us along? You aren't even taking this serious as we thought you would.

I have a feeling nairaland is acting out a script.

don't start with me today please because this is not funny

i have been running up and down on this since yesterday

who do you think push it to frontpage undecided undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
mr c.ock,gv us the number you called here.so that people can keep trying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.