Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award (8845 Views)

Biggest Fuckup Of Year 2012 / How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2012
The super creative D-EX...buh bann'd thrice,does that disqualify him?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by shizzle11(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2012
livialives: Hello sexkillz is the miss nairaland competition still legit? The thread is locked and I can't post on there. Just saw the thread now. Apologies for derailing . Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/livialives

Mehhn, babe u r hawwwt I swaar, hw come u missed it?
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz:
Rules:

2. Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified

5. Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by xynerise: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: D-Explorer has been banned 3 times this year from 3 different sections.
oops!. I nominate erm....... Mynd44 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

wow...is there nothing else you can do?...D-x deserves something...when i went to the entertainment section poster of the year nomination, ijebabe said the banning is only restricted to that section, that any regular poster in her section that was banned more than twice but in other section, not her's is eligibl...ask mynd about it or better still check out the thread to see for yourself...please see it for yourself, D-X efforts should not be in vain
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Dyt(f): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2012
66. sexkillz(m): Quote Post
sexkillz:
Rules:
2. Any nominee that has been banned or
warned twice this year will be disqualified
5. Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and
not a trouble-maker

Den no one is qualified
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Still working on it.
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: D-Explorer has been banned 3 times this year from 3 different sections.
Dats y I no talk anytin o! Lmfao!!!

Dx, oti gba gbe awon runz wa ni? Buhahahahahahhahaha!! See u thanking fans ke! Oti te mehn... grin grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2012
xynerise:
oops!. I nominate erm....... Mynd44 undecided
Dem don ban dat 1 tire na! nEXT!!
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dx, oti gba gbe awon runz wa ni? Buhahahahahahhahaha!! See u thanking fans ke! Oti te mehn... grin grin
Hater! Your comment no lift paper. Parkwell omo yi
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hater! Your comment no lift paper. Parkwell omo yi
Hater bawo? Guy, na u and K23 deserve am o! Olohun!!! Bedt!! Ur past na hin cus d Gbege. If d orgs change d rules, den u good to go. As for now.... U is disqualified.now bite me! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: Still working on it.
I'm not rooting for this, the massive nomination so far is my satisfaction regardless of the "Award". Ogbeni, check your record very well because the first and last time i was banned by a mod (Sexkillz) was when i created my other moniker " D-Explorebaba" after which i was NEVER banned except by a robot "PYGURU". So, i don't understand the record claims and if that's right, i'm satisfied with my nominations grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lol...you wicked..lmao..if D-x is disqualified, then i will vote 190 and MYND
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm not rooting for this, the massive nomination so far is my satisfaction regardless of the "Award". Ogbeni, check your record very well because the first and last time i was banned by a mod (Sexkillz) was when i created my other moniker " D-Explorebaba" after which i was NEVER banned except by a robot "PYGURU". So, i don't understand the record claims and if that's right, i'm satisfied with my nominations grin

lol...chillax...sexkillz will do something about it.whether you're disqualified or not, you're still a winner
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hater bawo? Guy, na u and K23 deserve am o! Olohun!!! Bedt!! Ur past na hin cus d Gbege. If d orgs change d rules, den u good to go. As for now.... U is disqualified.now bite me! grin grin grin
I still no dey ask you, shift abeg smiley
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Well Killz if you get it sorted with Muki im nominating:

Acidtalk
Would have voted DailyNews too but im allowed one member.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

I still no dey ask you, shift abeg smiley
Don't cry na! I will talk to him on ya behalf ok? Loll...
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Rhymez(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dem don ban dat 1 tire na! nEXT!!
If Dx, Mynd and 190 have been banned then Sexkillz should list those that have not. undecided
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Booty4me: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Wetin the winner Go Get
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe: Well Killz if you get it sorted with Muki im nominating:

Acidtalk
Would have voted DailyNews too but im allowed one member.
Wot? If killz gets dat sorted, na DX mehn! Forget my earlier stunts, Haba! D guy try for hia na! As me and oda crew dey vibrate hia b4 con mellow due to Ewere taking on d moderating task, d next best thing here na Explorer. He's creativity na die!! No vex me o!! U up here nominating bullshitters ke? Na.......... Ko wo le!!!!
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot? If killz gets dat sorted, na DX mehn! Forget my earlier stunts, Haba! D guy try for hia na! As me and oda crew dey vibrate hia b4 con mellow due to Ewere taking on d moderating task, d next best thing here Explorer. He's creativity na die!! No vex me o!! U up here nominating bullshitters ke? Na.......... Ko wo le!!!!
I voted Acidtalk coz his threads I find more appealing. Not that D-eplorer is not deserving of it but acid (when hes serious) makes sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2012
Lol, I haven't gone through all the comments but it seems DX might just get it.
Im only one person na so my vote is nowhere a threat to DX wink
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe:
I voted Acidtalk coz his threads I find more appealing. Not that D-eplorer is not deserving of it but acid (when hes serious) makes sense to me.
Acid? Serious? Wen? Ijebunian, u don dey drink Ijebu garri again? Anyways... I get u tho! Hin lie lie thread dey sell out. tongue
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2012
Am nominating Acidtalk.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2012
excluding his numerous bans, i think 190 would have given D-x a run for his money
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2012
acidtalk and K2301 are also good

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Don't cry na! I will talk to him on ya behalf ok? Loll...
Yepa, see bars shocked Idowu, you dey craze mehn cheesy
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2012
lalaosky: excluding his numerous bans, i think 190 would have given D-x a run for his money
Say wot? In 2012? Guy, na standby dey worry ur oblongs dis morning? Gone are days of 190 mehn... He reigneth not anymore.Gerrit?
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Acid? Serious? Wen? Ijebunian, u don dey drink Ijebu garri again? Anyways... I get u tho! Hin lie lie thread dey sell out. tongue
Lol, especially the wify one. That thread na die!! grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2012
190, K2039, acidtalk, dailynews, Mynd 44 have all been banned this year. . .

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2012
the best thing to do is to list out those that qualify, so that we will choose from it...

I nominate vivi chinaza too...she aint got any ban on her
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: 190, K2039, acidtalk, dailynews, Mynd 44 have all been banned this year. . .

D Ekiti boy banned ke? Wot? shocked shocked for reals??

K! U anuz! U fecked up mehn angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

When A Man Vs When A Woman Goes Shopping (photo) / She Claims She's A Virgin But No BLOOD! / You Think Dating A Fine Boi Is Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.