Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award (8844 Views)

Biggest Fuckup Of Year 2012 / How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ikekings(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Sexkillz.. I want to know whether I can still nominate a female candidate for the miss nl contest?
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Jarus(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: MBJ has a clean slate. . . The moderator was also banned before becoming mod.

It's just too complicated, but i am working on it.

My section (Politics) is another volatile section, where almost every top poster has been banned at one time or the other. But we have waiver to revise our own ban rule to 'not more than 1 ban'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2012
@ Killz; This is nice and cool. We all contribute immensely to the romance section to make it an interesting place to be...so kudos to all....cheesy I have a few suggestions to make though:

1). I think it’ll be nice to have the opportunity to nominate more than one person; just as you have that opportunity in the Mr and Miss Nairaland competition....

2). I also think it’ll be a good idea to have both the male and female versions of the competition to follow the same concept of Mr and Miss nairaland competition.....

These are just suggestions though...
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2012
ikekings: Sexkillz.. I want to know whether I can still nominate a female candidate for the miss nl contest?
yes pls
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Jarus:

My section (Politics) is another volatile section, where almost every top poster has been banned at one time or the other. But we have waiver to revise our own ban rule to 'not more than 1 ban'. cheesy
Oga mi, na big dilemma. I am pushing for a max of 3 bans.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: She has been banned too. . . That's why i am working on it.

great...please work hard...she ought to be nominated too

@idowu, ithought you were joking when you said vivi has been banned...omo, this section is tough o
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

If they've all been banned this year, then whom do we nominate. You??
You have to regulate/edit the rules/criteria because it doesn't look practical. I wonder how a winner is suppose to emerge with such an enviromentally unfriendly criteria. You don't expect people to nominate inactive romance section users, do you?
best post so far...love this lady
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ikekings(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: yes pls
Ok... Lemme know whether she's still interested...
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2012
I'll have nominated you Killz but you’re a mod. It’s hard to nominate only 1 person. My list is as follows:

Acidtalk
MBJ
K2039
D-Explorer
Mynd44
Dailynews

Killz; I note that most in this list have been banned; are you having any remedy at all for their inclusion?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz, i nominate sanb and nnekacherry too
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

U bloody sket!
Avnt I asked u 2desist from mentioning my name arund dis forum
U phuckin LovePeddler
Get lost - bast-ard!
Lmfao!! Dis lizard is angry o! Pele! Not dis year abeg! Oti expire mehn...
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by dont8(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Whatz good, antelope!

xynerise:
we have noticed you tongue
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Rocktation:

Infact ehn, Acidtalk's my number one choice but I considered every every and thought D-Explorer'd be better. undecided
Yeah there's a reason Acid comes to mind and is more striking a poster to me. D-Explorer has a calm approach and gets involved when things get out of hand in fights especially with killz and I have noticed that. He will make a good mod and if we were contesting for that I would have nominated him without thinking twice.

However, the thread is about 'Poster of the Year' and although I've only been on NL 6 months, Acidtalk's discussions make more sense to me than wooing and crush threads. That's just the way I see it.

I have only made my nomination, the best man/woman will win smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats it gal! I no u posh, u only do cereals in d morning unlike ijebunian dat lems garri for breakkie.
Wetin do garri, no be food? grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Jambsupport(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe:
Yeah there's a reason Acid comes to mind and is more striking a poster to me. D-Explorer has a calm approach and gets involved when things get out of hand in fights especially with killz and I have noticed that. He will make a good mod and if we were contesting for that I would have nominated him without thinking twice.

However, the thread is about 'Poster of the Year' and although I've only been on NL 6 months, Acidtalk's discussions make more sense to me than wooing and crush threads. That's just the way I see it.

well sis dats ur opinion. his ideas turned the whole romance section around n made us stuck in hia n i think he nids sexkillz as a mod 2achievd dat. #TeamD-Explorer
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe:

Jus 6months? *scratching* omo na grandmother I bizzzz for ya side o! Small gal!
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
I guess this means the dinosaurs are finally going extinct.

Good.
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by ijebabe: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jus 6months? *scratching* omo na grandmother I bizzzz for ya side o! Small gal!
Eeyaaa, age don dey scatter ya brain cheesy
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mukina agrees! cheesy

all nominations are valid so far. None have been banned more than 3 times. . .
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Jambsupport(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
sexkillz: Mukina agrees! cheesy

all nominations are valid so far. None have been banned more than 3 times. . .
*comes out of guest zone* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
D-Explorer is cleared n qualified. Tnks Mukina lol
#TeamD-EXPLORER

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by xynerise: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
dont8: Whatz good, uncle!

nothing much brat tongue
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jambsupport: *comes out of guest zone* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
D-Explorer is cleared n qualified. Tnks Mukina lol
#TeamD-EXPLORER
Hahaha, never knew you could be this crazy. Thanks dear, yeah, am cleared!!! grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
3bans allowed? Vote me!!!! DX, feck u! grin grin
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Flash bebe, vote me and watch me crown u as d new boyizy Mr Nairaland. kiss
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Goldieluks: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
lalaosky:
best post so far...love this lady
smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by DExplorer1: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: 3bans allowed? Vote me!!!! DX, feck u! grin grin
E don tey wey i know say we no be friends grin Don't forget that it's not "more than 3times" LOL
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

E don tey wey i know say we no be friends grin Don't forget that it's not "more than 3times" LOL
Na only twice dem ban me dis yr na! Abi killz? *eyez wondering* lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by pendo89(f): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
D Explorer works hard to make the section lively with numerous threads.
MBJ- Master in Womanology.Good Romance police.
Vivian-I love her temperament and the way she exudes maturity and consistency in her posts.
This is tough.May the best win is what I love saying.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Input(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Acidtalk.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
k2039

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
You can only nominate one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The Top 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) / When A Man Vs When A Woman Goes Shopping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.