Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? (2332 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / Who Should I Choose!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
tkb417:

why not pick one of them and chase the others away. . .

u berra choose one before the wrinkles start showing.

True. Especially when u find the rite one, make sure u hold on to him and not let ur pretty self get in the way.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by kukuboy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2008
I KNOW U MUST BE A UGLY BITCH, BU SEXY.
ALL WHAT DOES GUYS WANT IS 2FUCK UR ASS N GO, PLS POST UR PIX.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by ayomifull(f): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2008
I will tell you who to choose. Whoever is willing to love and care for you, hug you, kiss you, sm##ch you, share same bed with you all night without SEX until the engagement, sorry introduction night or better still until the wedding night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Cheat On Your Guy: / The 375 Rules For Gentlemen / The Different Levels Of Attractiveness Explained.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.