Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? (2325 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / Who Should I Choose!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by AgoT: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2008
kissI am just an ordinary girl. But i think am cute though. but majority says am beautiful. now, guys wont allow me rest. i need a serious relationship and am confused on what i want now cos they are damn too much. What do i look out for? Guys, Gals Hola wink
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by goodguy(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2008
Ah-ha! cheesy

So this is what you were driving at? lol.  Okay, we've heard you.  You should consider contesting for the next MBGN.  I'm sure you'll win.  But. . . enough of these threads telling us how beautiful you are / how guys are chasing you about! Even ugly girls are being chased around, so don't make this a big deal!! angry

grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112059.0.html
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by chychy(f): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2008
U got it right good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another dumb, dumb, even dumber thread.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by opokonwa(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
[size=16pt]Upload your picture make we judge[/size]
[size=16pt]That is, if you really look half your claim sad[/size]

[size=16pt]No dey come here dey yarn opata! angry[/size]
[size=16pt]And please, no fake pictures sad[/size]
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by Easybaby(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
Even ugly girls are being chased around, so don't make this a big deal!!
sad angry sad angry

lol grin grin grin

chychy:

You got it right good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another dumb, dumb, even dumber thread.

Rolls eyes undecided
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by PLC: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Poster,

Forget, PLC said forget.  Guys are ready to call you beauty itself and all sort of that just to hit it and discharge.   Anyway, having carried your survey and it’s now proven that you are the girl with the highest numbers of guys all over her.  What again?  I can only say congratulations girl.

PLC will organize Award for you.  Once more, Congratulations because I’m all around you too.  So, include me in your list and do well to choose me.  I know you are beauty.

Finally, this does not mean you should insult the Poster.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by naijachix(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
na waoh! since u need a serious guy, abi? jst apply to me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by arianne(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster: this is why ur hot, abi? its all good. dnt let stuff like that cos guys say wht they gotta say to get ur stuff!
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by Bluetooth(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
Pretty girls dont talk. Their natural endowment speaks for them.

So abeg no dey come here dey yan Puan.

Which proof you get sef?
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by Bestglo(f): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
Bluetooth:

Pretty girls don't talk. Their natural endowment speaks for them.

So abeg no dey come here dey yan Puan.

Which proof you get sef?

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin  grin ROTF grin grin
@ poster
i'm sure none of us knows these guys in question.for that reason,we really can't tell u whom 2 choose
u are in the best position to know the best among them based on their character,looks and what have u
shine ya eyes and go with your heart girl
all da best

[quote][/quote]
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
AgoT:

kissI am just an ordinary girl. But i think am cute though. but majority says am beautiful. now, guys wont allow me rest. i need a serious relationship and am confused on what i want now because they are damn too much. What do i look out for? Guys, Gals Hola wink

pictures please?
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by Pitokwe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
I am the right Guy for you,just hit me on opeter2007@yahoo.com.u will be glad you did.Cheers, wink smiley
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
@AgoT

For your sake I say u fine well well, . . . . . or else na yabs u go chop for dina! grin grin

Please post your picture.

By the way what does your name mean?
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by 4Him(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2008
A goaT,

now we know that men are all over you . . . i'd suggest you choose none since you are still confused on whom to choose.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by sylvao2000(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

For your mind abi why do ugly girls show them sef l jst dey tire for them
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
opokonwa:

[size=16pt]Upload your picture make we judge[/size]
[size=16pt]That is, if you really look half your claim sad[/size]

[size=16pt]No dey come here dey yarn opata! angry[/size]
[size=16pt]And please, no fake pictures sad[/size]

Gbam!
Seconded with ma whole fine sef.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by sylvao2000(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2008
adeboo:

Gbam!
Seconded with ma whole fine sef.

So you fine too with that pic when l dey see for there abi na ur grama be that, hmmmmm make una come see beauty ooo with a thousand dollars make up. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by angelchi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
u be honey?
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by waleab: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ sylvao 200000000. YOU ARE A CLOWN. that woman is beautiful. where is the make up you saw in her photo. you guys just criticize for criticism sake. post yours and your girl freind own here that is if you have one and lets see who is talking. the woman is pretty and has a fine mind too. go check most of her post like i just did you will see what i am talking about.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
waleab:

@ sylvao 200000000. YOU ARE A CLOWN. that woman is beautiful. where is the make up you saw in her photo. you guys just criticize for criticism sake. post yours and your girl freind own here that is if you have one and lets see who is talking. the woman is pretty and has a fine mind too. go check most of her post like i just did you will see what i am talking about.

Thank u o.
God will continue to keep blessing u wherever u turn.

No mind am, no be that ugly girl for alaba wey him mam dey sell akara wey him dey date.
No be him fault, he no see fine girl before why he no go talk.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by opuro(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
the beautiful ones are not yet born

won pe ni sisi sisi
won npe e ni sisi inu e ndun
o mo omo ibadan
won a so e di apere ajase
cool
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by sylvao2000(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2008
@waleab

wetin concern you? na ur babe aproko see as you go let am no na, make you take time ooo , como for here jo hissssss grin

@adeboo

Am so sorry ok, wasnt with my medicated glasses then but have it on now , oh girl you too much see beauty, were you see am buy abi na saturday them born you?  grin grin
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2008
opuro:

won pe ni sisi sisi
o mo omo ibadan
cool

Egabmi! grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster, the thing is that u needs to be careful cause these guys will call u all sorts so that u can let ur guard down - just know what u want in a man, maybe even write it down.
Then maybe just eliminate the ones that don't fit and then make ur choice - make sure u dont sleep with any of them cause that will cloud ur judgment.

And dont forget to pray sha.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
@adeboo

Am so sorry ok, wasnt with my medicated glasses then but have it on now , oh girl you too much see beauty, were you see am buy abi na saturday them born you? Grin Grin

No now na Bank Holiday Sunday, after God finish me hen, he just rest for the whole Bnak Holiday Monday because he was just tired - na master piece him make now. wink wink
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by sylvao2000(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
@adeboo

I digg your style, you sound like a happy woman jst like my happy sisters and mama keep it up and more blessing to your generation,

infact let me pray for you

You will find a fine husband like me AMEN.
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
sylvao2000:

@adeboo

I digg your style, you sound like a happy woman jst like my happy sisters and mama keep it up and more blessing to your generation,

infact let me pray for you

You will find a fine husband like me AMEN.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are so crazy.
Well half amen to that sha - of course i will find fine husband (amen to that) but as for a husband like you? Tufiaka! No be me and u. tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by waleab: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
and the wwwhooooooooooole nigeria says AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
God forbid bad thing oooo
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by sylvao2000(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
@adeboo and @waleab

l must say thanks alot guys you got the day done am so happy and laughing here like a 2yrs old baby,

once again thanks and God bless
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
opuro:

won pe ni sisi sisi
o mo omo ibadan
cool
lol
@]adeboo,you too much gal kiss
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
sylvao2000:

@adeboo and @waleab

l must say thanks alot guys you got the day done am so happy and laughing here like a 2yrs old baby,

once again thanks and God bless

You so welcome darl, thats what we are here for. tongue
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by adeboo(f): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
@]adeboo,you too much girl kiss

If u dont celebrate urself Ifyalways, who will? cheesy
Re: Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
why not pick one of them and chase the others away. . .

u berra choose one b4 the wrinkles start showing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. / What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! / Ten Ways To Cheat On Your Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.