Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Girl Can You Toast A Guy, - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Can You Toast A Guy, (13134 Views)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2008
happy mama's day

i know u don come find trouble,anyway i too happy today to begin fight wt ya,so go find another person wey dey ready to fight
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 4:09pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Lookie here miss, i objectively express opinions everywhere else without insulting people BUT i will not hesitate to put trolls like you in your place anytime you need taking down a peg or two. Grow up and stop whining anytime others express opinions that are not to your taste. The post i made that got you started contained NO insults at all. If Debosky to whom the post was directed made no comments, i wonder why you are getting a headache over someone else's problem.

And i suppose you feel its your duty to do the world a favour and put trolls like me in my place,,,  how righteous of u.  grin
my reference to your insults is something I've observed from previous posts and I've asked u previously to quit addressing me or my posts,,,

if growing up means i get to become bitter and judgemental like you, I'm happy remaining a child  lipsrsealed

BTW I love the view from my high horse,,, besides you're the only one who seems to hav a problem with it,,, tongue
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by saucekid(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny
no comment
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Antidote1(f): 4:12pm On May 11, 2008
Lard have mercy, The more things seem to change, the more they remain the feakum same, And I thought I was NL troublemarker, Abi o,

@topic
I don't see anything wrong with toasting a guy, Haven't we been crying for equal rights and justice? So, anything a man can do, why can't a woman do it too
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

And i suppose you feel its your duty to do the world a favour and put trolls like me in my place,,,  how righteous of u.  grin
my reference to your insults is something I've observed from previous posts and I've asked u previously to quit addressing me or my posts,,,

if growing up means i get to become bitter and judgemental like you, I'm happy remaining a child  lipsrsealed

BTW I love the view from my high horse,,, besides you're the only one who seems to hav a problem with it,,, tongue

bla bla bla.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

bla bla bla.
David, Happy mother's day. Now can you get on the phone and show your mom how much you appreciate her smiley

@H-R
I apologize smiley
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

@H-R
I apologize smiley

what for hon? undecided
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

what for hon? undecided
For him
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

David, Happy mother's day. Now can you get on the phone and show your mom how much you appreciate her smiley

my mom knows already, besides i dont get easily swayed by all these multiple "celebrations" that are simply another ploy to get you to go shopping eh.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

For him

Aswerigaaad if i catch you. grin
There's nothing to apologize for pls, absolutely no reason for that.
HR or whatever she's called needs some verbal lessons in how not to equate silence with stupidity.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

my mom knows already, besides[b] i don't get easily swayed by all these multiple "celebrations" that are simply another ploy to get you to go shopping eh. [/b]
In another word, you didn't go shopping for her. Haba! That's what you broke men say when it comes to spending money tongue grin grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by saucekid(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2008
how do you know that?
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

In another word, you didn't go shopping for her. Haba! That's what you broke men say when it comes to spending money tongue grin grin

Soon we will be forced to celebrate wives/girlfriends day. Mba, i prefer to sleep on that day.

1 Like

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by oziomatv(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2008
@4him
    come borrow some of my clues and see if ladies will not appreciate you even when you're wrong.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2008
oziomatv:

@4him
come borrow some of my clues and see if ladies will not appreciate you even when you're wrong.

Here's where i differ, i dont need the appreciation of ladies to survive. Except for the most important women in my life, the others can go dance on a pole for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by oziomatv(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Here's where i differ, i don't need the appreciation of ladies to survive. Except for the most important women in my life, the others can go dance on a pole for all i care.
I wonda what that one is going through cause your level of unromantic is draggin even lesbo crazy.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2008

Here's where i differ, i don't need the appreciation of ladies to survive. Except for the most important women in my life, the others can go dance on a pole for all i care.

im sure im amongst them wink

nairaland u people no go killy me,abeg make una fight 4him pull off your shirt,hr.hotness tie your scarf on ya head,its battle time

*sips my drink and watches from a corner*
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 4:26pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

For him

nothin to apologise for, i'm not angry or anythin,,, just hav a horrible allergy to guys with Napoleonic egos

besides u shdnt be apologising for him, everyone shd be responsible for their own actions  grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by oziomatv(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2008
I love the dude but he seems not to understand the game women likes.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by saucekid(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny
*abogado del diablo*
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:30pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Soon we will be forced to celebrate wives/girlfriends day. Mba, i prefer to sleep on that day.
You prefer to sleep on Wives' day?
Then you betta be ready to sleep everyday sad

oziomatv:

I wonda what that one is going through cause your level of unromantic
He's so very unromantic lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny
*abogado del diablo*

undecided
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2008
oziomatv:

I wonda what that one is going through cause your level of unromantic is draggin even lesbo crazy.

No one of them has ever complained yet.  grin

HR.hotness:

nothin to apologise for, i'm not angry or anythin,,, just hav a horrible allergy to guys with Napoleonic egos

Everyone has an ego. What u're allergic to is the fact that there are some guys out there who dont give a flying fig who you are. Sorry sis but u're just one more anonymous face out here . . . i have very little patience for women with over-inflated ideas about themselves.

oziomatv:

I love the dude but he seems not to understand the game women likes.

may i never understand bro.  wink
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 11, 2008
He's so very unromantic

i think he's romantic,forget all dis his nairaland wahala
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

He's so very unromantic lipsrsealed

Aswerigaaad o!  cheesy cheesy
You people have a misplaced idea of a romantic fellow. You think its just about every male who panders to the whims of anyone who identifies as female? Nah.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2008
fight fight fight u people should fight now im waiting

*my drink is almost finished and still no show*
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by TheSly: 4:36pm On May 11, 2008
Swwwwwwwwwwwwoossssssssssssssh! grin
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!! grin

Ololufe. . . .Jowo ma i lo. . . . iwo ni mo fe ni aye mi! grin
Me think someone is in love right here sha! grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by oziomatv(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

No one of them has ever complained yet.  grin

When they do it gonna be late, reset your sentiments a little bit.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2008
Me think someone is in love right here sha!

hmmm who
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:37pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Aswerigaaad o! cheesy cheesy
You people have a misplaced idea of a romantic fellow. You think its just about every male who panders to the whims of anyone who identifies as female? Nah.
UN-R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 4:37pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Everyone has an ego. What u're allergic to is the fact that there are some guys out there who don't give a flying fig who you are. Sorry sis but u're just one more anonymous face out here . . . i have very little patience for women with over-inflated ideas about themselves.

dont need u top giv a flying fig about anything,,, dont need u for anything,,,
what makes YOU think that who u do or don't hav patience for is important?
Stay out of my way  angry
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by saucekid(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2008
@ jenny
*abogado del diablo*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.