Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Girl Can You Toast A Guy, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Can You Toast A Guy, (13136 Views)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Hell yeah

See i'm not a patient person and If a fine lookin brotha is takin too long to get to me, I'd save him the trouble!

if the mountain wont come to Moh'd,,,, grin
Abi o. smiley
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 12:21am On May 11, 2008
ive always said it dat hr.hotness is a very intelligent babe
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by debosky(m): 12:26am On May 11, 2008
@ Hotness

so why are you still wasting time with me? This mountain may soon be taken by a more determined Mo, grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2008
debosky:

@ Hotness

so why are you still wasting time with me? This mountain may soon be taken by a more determined Mo, grin

perhaps Mo is not even interested in climbing your mountain. grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by TheSly: 12:31am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Right Right Yeah right! grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 12:32am On May 11, 2008
@ Hotness

so why are you still wasting time with me? This mountain may soon be taken by a more determined Mo,

roflmao
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 12:39am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Look
I no wan fight oh,,, I've told u to stop addressing me or my posts,,, I don't do insults and abuse  lipsrsealed

The Sly:

Right Right Yeah right! grin

Swthrt
I thot we wer inlove grin grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:41am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Look
I no wan fight oh,,, I've told u to stop addressing me or my posts,,, I don't do insults and abuse lipsrsealed

The dude is not abusing you
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Look
I no wan fight oh,,, I've told u to stop addressing me or my posts,,, I don't do insults and abuse  lipsrsealed

Aswerigaad sharrap there!  grin All these hormonal chickens. Is your name Mo?
Did you see whose post i referenced? It certainly wasnt yours. Now go and sit in your daddy's parlour, that is the only place you can demand privacy. yeye girl.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:42am On May 11, 2008
Ok, now he is. But he's doing it out of "loff"
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 12:43am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

The dude is not abusing you

Not yet but his posts always end up the same,,, i dont like hangin around folks like that,,, i'm happy-go-lucky we just dont mix  lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by TheSly: 12:43am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Swthrt
I thot we wer inlove grin grin

Sure. . . . .without you. . . there is no me!. . . cool cheesy grin cool
I will love you till the ocean drys . . . . . . here goes a kiss . . . . HR Hotness the sweet apple pie. . . kiss
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 12:44am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

Aswerigaad sharrap there!  grin All these hormonal chickens. Is your name Mo?
Did you see whose post i referenced? It certainly wasnt yours. Now go and sit in your daddy's parlour, that is the only place you can demand privacy. yeye girl.

see what i mean?  undecided
as usual, I'll leave the the thread for him
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:44am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Not yet but his posts always end up the same,,, i don't like hangin around folks like that,,, i'm happy-go-lucky we just don't mix lipsrsealed

LOL!
David, can you be happy-go-luck too angry

The Sly:

Sure. . . . .without you. . . there is no me!. . . cool
I will love you till the ocean drys . . . . . . here goes a kiss . . . . HR Hotness the sweet apple pie. . . kiss
You and your stale lines again? tongue
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Not yet but his posts always end up the same,,, i don't like hangin around folks like that,,, i'm happy-go-lucky we just don't mix  lipsrsealed

boohoo. Why don't you borrow a hanky and wipe your tears?  grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

LOL!
David, can you be happy-go-luck too angry

I'm trying ma'am.  tongue
Perhaps she's got soldier ants in her pants . . . yet again raising dust over a post that was not directed to her AT ALL.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 12:46am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

You and your stale lines again? tongue

Abeg leav Sly for me Jo,,, he's what i've been waiting for all my life angry

The Sly:

Sure. . . . .without you. . . there is no me!. . . cool cheesy grin cool

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 12:47am On May 11, 2008
Abeg me I don go, to much negativity in here
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:47am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

I'm trying ma'am. tongue
*sighs*

HR.hotness:

Abeg leav Sly for me Jo,,, he's what i've been waiting for all my life angry

really? stale lines dnt bring fresh bread to the table
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:49am On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Abeg me I don go, to much negativity in here

shut the door behind you. grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:50am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

shut the door behind you. grin
Trying to be mean is not a way to show her how you really feel. Remember what you told me? That you've got feelings for her smiley
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

Trying to be mean is not a way to show her how you really feel. Remember what you told me? That you've got feelings for her smiley

stop that nonsense. grin Feelings ko, tears ni.
I dont dig people who are overwhelmed by their own self importance.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:53am On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

stop that nonsense. grin Feelings ko, tears ni.
I don't dig people who are overwhelmed by their own self importance.
What nonsense, David?
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 12:57am On May 11, 2008
@ Topic

A girl can toast me. No worries grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2008
Quote from: debosky on Today at 12:26:10 AM
@ Hotness

so why are you still wasting time with me? This mountain may soon be taken by a more determined Mo,

perhaps Mo is not even interested in climbing your mountain.   

4 Him:

I'm trying ma'am.  tongue
Perhaps she's got soldier ants in her pants . . . yet again raising dust over a post that was not directed to her AT ALL.

then pray tell who was it directed at,,, cuz debosky's post was originally directed at me,,,, then u decided to add to it!

I may be overwhelmed by their my own self importance but at least I'm not a self righteous judgemental know-it-all who lacks the skill (or manners) to objectively express opinions without resorting to cheap insults
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not this early on mother's day, plz
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 3:55pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not this early on mother's day, plz

i only just read it and i cant just ignore it
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

then pray tell who was it directed at,,, because debosky's post was originally directed at me,,,, then u decided to add to it!

I may be overwhelmed by their my own self importance but at least I'm not a self righteous judgemental know-it-all who lacks the skill (or manners) to objectively express opinions without resorting to cheap insults

Climb off your high horse ma'am. I directed the Mo post at Debosky, one thing you really need to drill through your skull is the fact that this is a PUBLIC (pls google for definition if u're still confused), ANONYMOUS forum. That at that moment Debosky's post was directed at you does not mean no one else should comment if he/she wants to.

Lookie here miss, i objectively express opinions everywhere else without insulting people BUT i will not hesitate to put trolls like you in your place anytime you need taking down a peg or two. Grow up and stop whining anytime others express opinions that are not to your taste. The post i made that got you started contained NO insults at all. If Debosky to whom the post was directed made no comments, i wonder why you are getting a headache over someone else's problem.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 11, 2008
Today is mother's day,u people should not kill my joy wt all this una quarell abeg

4him u again undecided,e biakwa ozor grin grin grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by 4Him1(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2008
Jenny, pardon me . . . its sunday morning and i'm not in the mood for quarelling at all. But this snobbish set of women who suddenly descended on the board in just the last few weeks need to be reminded to leave their "i'm too big for my boots" attitude outa here.

When people give themselves names like His Royal Hotness, they begin to believe their own misplaced hype and expect everyone else to kiss their feet. Not me. Those who have earned my respect know themselves, those who are demanding it are merely decieving themselves.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by saucekid(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2008
happy mama's day
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2008
saucekid:

happy mama's day
Thank you, that's what my 3 kids told me this morning smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.