Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Girl Can You Toast A Guy, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Can You Toast A Guy, (13132 Views)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by alexis(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
Nothing wrong with a woman initiating the process. Besides, women claim what a man can do, they can do even better - so, toasting is not an exception.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by darkey(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
i think the guy should make the MAJOR moves in any scenario. the girl can do what she can to let the guy know her feelings but she should leave the runs to him, for the sake of our ego. we sometimes need a 'push' to see what is in front of us.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by rickii(f): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
adeboo:

Nope i don't think i would.
The reason being that most of the nija guys we have are really funny about that - say for instance after u had 'toasted' the guy and u start dating, and something goes wrong - the guy could say 'and its not me that wanted to date u o, it ws u that begged me'.
dt is sooooooo true, i concur!
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by theboy0808(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
Kai!
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by almondjoy(f): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2008
aisha2:

Almondjoy, my Love, am not a sadist oh, am just taking my time, I no do chewing gum love again. Dont Worry in one or two years as you say, I will be exactly where i want to be and be doing exactly what i want to do. No long thing, no shaking, no Gra gra

I love that! More grease to your elbows and knees ma dear! kiss Nothing like a confident girl! You are not a woman yet! cheesy
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Eclairs: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2008
adeboo:

Nope i don't think i would.
The reason being that most of the nija guys we have are really funny about that - say for instance after u had 'toasted' the guy and u start dating, and something goes wrong - the guy could say 'and its not me that wanted to date u o, it ws u that begged me'.

wat do u xpt. It nt a gud idea unless u are an old layer findin who to hook up with. No offence meant o. Just makin a general statement
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by TheSly: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
to me. . . .there is nothin wrong with it. . . . . tongue
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Bluetooth(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2008
@adeboo

Personally, I think it depends on the guy's mentality and perception.
We all have our individual way of reasoning. If a lady goes ahead to
toast a guy she admires, it simply means the lady in question knows what she wants and went for it.
The world isnt static you know; its dynamic. Things dey change everyday. 2008 isn't 2007 wink
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Gamine(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
Not possible

Toast a guy? Thats Murder now!
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
Sorry my status doesn't allow me to stoop so low as to talking to inferior beings like sudits and also men. grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Chacal: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ Gamine,

Are u sure?
Dont make me open your can of worms. wink wink

@ michelin89,

Men, inferior beings?
Are u sure u ain't a lez?
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Gamine(f): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
Which can of worms

Worms disgust me, why will i now put them inside a can?

Dosnt make sense, does it?
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ Chacal, I could ask you the same. Are you sure you aren't gay since you consider women to be beneath men? tongue
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by rockiedink(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2008
hey gamine and chacal stay on the issue. if una get issues make una go start am for anoda thread no take am distract us for here o!

why cant the girl make the first move? na only mumu mumu guy go see her as less of a person because she tell am say she like am. someone like. . . make i no call him name.

@almondjoy
my nurrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy lirrrrrrrrrrle friend. wink wink you never cease to inspire me. i too feel you die! na you be my celtel o! cool cool
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Gamine(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2008
Abeg Mr Rockiedinkhead

Dont put your mouth where you cant eat

Wetin concern u concern me

@Michelin

The Chacal i know CANNOT be Gay
its like saying The Devil is good
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Chacal: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ michelin,

Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man is the head, woman is the neck.
Nature identifies the man as the superior being from the word go . . . . .

Am i gay?  grin grin grin grin
I am straighter than a steel ruler.
Blimey. . . I am too homophobic to be gay.

@ rockiedick,

Stay on the issue? Was i holding ur hands to type ur bunkum?
You are distracted over a childish topic like this?
Its obvious u suffer from short attention span.
Bloody dolt!

@ Gamine,

Pls tell 'em . . . . wink wink wink wink
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2008
me i dey toast guys oohh, wetin dey, abi dem get two head, if you like porson you no go tellam, abeg e.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by adurogba(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
YOUR VIEWS ARE VERY BRILLIANT,
1, I NEVER SEE AND OBLIGATION ON A GIRL TO TOAST A GUY, IT DEPENDS ON THE KIND OF GUY U ARE DEALING WITH,
2, FOR A RESPONSIBLE AND NORMAL GUY, THE GIRL SHOULD'NT HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.
3, WHAT I THINK U SHOULD DO IS TO DO WHATEVER U COULD FOR THE GUY TO NOTICE YOU, BY GREETING, CARING, CALM AND ANY OF THE STUFF.
4,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE GUY WILL FALL DEEPLY FOR U.
MY BIGGEST ADVISE TO THE GIRL IS NEVER I MEAN NEVER ATTEMPT TO TOAST A GUY NO MATTER HOW, ALL WHAT U SHOULD DO IS TO START CREATING SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE HIM TO NOTCE YOU, IF YOU TRY IT WITH SERIOUS GUY OUT THERE , UHHHM EPELE OOOOOOOO YOU NAME NA SORY.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Resources(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
A lady can toast a gu not not directly, example of my girl, she know I am just going out with any girl I found but I dont just av root then, then she go through my friend by just tell him " I love this guy" then my friend told me and I acted, and since then she change my life completely I am all alone with her all others that i toast by myself had gone without even notify me
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Resources(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2008
A lady can toast a guy, not directly, example of my girl, she know I am just going out with any girl I found but I dont just av root then, then she go through my friend by just tell him " I love this guy" then my friend told me and I acted, and since then she change my life completely I am all alone with her all others that i toast by myself had gone without even notifying me
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by kenniebaby(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
as for me o,i cant toast a guy,cos there was a day i asked some guys how they will feel if a lady should toast them,the first replied that he wont respect the lady and he is going to take her as someone 'loose' and the second said he will jump at the opportunity.so what are we talking about here,the guys should do the toasting that is where the respect is.abi sisters what do u think?
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Gamine(f): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
Abeg

Girls if you do find a big enough Toaster

Dont hesitate to toast the guys

Maybe then their brain will be nice, crisp n dry
tuned to just one direction! grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by iice(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
Bluetooth:

Personally, I think it depends on the guy's mentality and perception.
We all have our individual way of reasoning. If a lady goes ahead to
toast a guy she admires, it simply means the lady in question knows what she wants and went for it.
The world isnt static you know; its dynamic. Things dey change everyday. 2008 isn't 2007 wink

Indeed. . .if you're lucky, the dude is beyond the linear, if not. . .sorry next time!
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by mekoyo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2008
I'm not a girl so no post grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by querida(f): 9:36am On May 09, 2008
ideally there is nothing bad in expressing one's self bt the mentality wont allow it. as 4 me if i lyk a guy i wont say it bt will get closer and trust me d guy will b d one to ask me out tongue cool grin smiley
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by royalicon(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2008
As a man, if a lady wooed me, I will think twice -It may be a suicide mission.
Guys look, see crystal clear before u leap into such relationship.
B E W A R E ! dont sign your death warrant!
HIV/AIDS may be freely distributed via this medium,

Condom? forget. A slight mistake is DEATH wink
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by kufreabasi(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2008
this is very rare that a girl easily toast a guy,but guys need to think twice and extremly careful
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by ifedima(f): 3:06pm On May 09, 2008
I think the man should initiate the first move.

What if, it never happens- what do you do?

will you just let go or make a move?

I need an answer.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by tngtech(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2008
Guy nor bi 4 african girl dey toast guy oh. na for yaki.

For Africa the guys should make the first move.
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by HRhotness(f): 3:11pm On May 09, 2008
Girl Can You Toast A Guy,

Hell yeah

See i'm not a patient person and If a fine lookin brotha is takin too long to get to me, I'd save him the trouble!

if the mountain wont come to Moh'd,,,,  grin
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by oneperson: 7:06pm On May 09, 2008
Nna na waa ooo! What's wrong in that?

I have found out that when we keep our emotions to ourselves, we burn down faster. I dont mind a girl toasting me and I will not disrespect any girl who toasts me.

I remember one babe who toasted me when I was in the University in Rivers State. Honestly, I loved the boldness and courage of that girl. Actually, we finally did not date, but we were [and still are] very close friends.

So, ladies there's nothing there! If you feel something for a guy. Instead of dying in silence or watching someone else take him, why don't you just suggest it to him. But do this with caution ooo - because I know that all guys are not like me.

Even if you wan toast me for here sef, just holla me grin

Me
Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, by Cadet(f): 12:19am On May 11, 2008
@post
Sure, I wnt only toast him, I'll also bake and fry him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.