Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! (60054 Views)

*~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by kyleege(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by jayboskie7: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
my oga obnelly
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Mkhue: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
wiserfool nd pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Olonaidrisyahoocom(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2012
up pidzo 4 ur great job so far...PIDZO

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by angoni6: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2012
Pidzo is my man
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Ilish(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2012
Pidzo ...simple as that.He makes the forum worthwhile.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by manyax(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2012
pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Ochendo2012: @Moderator Sir,
Rule 6 says: Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting.
Me see Pidzo, Obnelly and George_D(George d was nominated 2 times, by auchs and Wiserfool). Why then put up 5 for voting?
l thot ii had regretted the mistake. I thot kungu and GeorgeD both had 2 votes thereby tying them to joint 3, and when it was pointed out that Olenyi had the same votes as Kungu, I let them all run. Once again, error regretted.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by GTengine: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2012
PIDZO

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Obenkutu: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by gadotor(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Obnelly all the way,thank you
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
I choose OBNELLY for bringing those fringe birds to our door steps,through xperiment on construction of Big dishes
........Obynelly,joor!.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by tupez(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pidzo ni jor

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Ameboperoo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yeah I like d heat ! Who be INEC chairman self? Na that one I wan contest for . Who in be my campaign manager?
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by united1111: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
obnelly & olenyi

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Abass4real: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Pidzo
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by mwarawaa(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
Pidzo

2 Likes

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olushaggy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Permit me to nominate two wonderful Icon, people that i believe have been helping not to feel bored (Olenyi & Pidzo), most especially in the area of Satellite TV Technology my one only mentor [size=13pt]"Olenyi"[/size] If the crown is put on his head i believe he deserve more.

1 Like

Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Ochendo2012: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
olushaggy: Permit me to nominate two wonderful Icon, people that i believe have been helping not to feel bored (Olenyi & Pidzo), most especially in the area of Satellite TV Technology my one only mentor [size=13pt]"Olenyi"[/size] If the crown is put on his head i believe he deserve more.
I agree. Pidzo has been here since January. Only that Olenyi came in the second half. Olenyi should be given the SILVER MEDAL. Like Pidzo he is good in helping.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olushaggy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ochendo2012:
I agree. Pidzo has been here since January. Only that Olenyi came in the second half. Olenyi should be given the SILVER MEDAL. Like Pidzo he is good in helping.

It is not how far but how well, both are good but, quantifying the effort of both, you will realize one is better than the other (both are good though). For me[size=14pt]Olenyi[/size] is the man.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2012
olushaggy:

It is not how far but how well, both are good but, quantifying the effort of both, you will realize one is better than the other (both are good though). For me[size=14pt]Olenyi[/size] is the man.
Yes o! Is not how far.....thats why we should go out and encourage creativity.
Year 2010 has been a very memorable year because of a very remarkable feat;construction of a 5m dish here in nairaland(I will never, ever 4get that feat achieve here).
It was later followed by another one;in 2011 Geometry led some members of this forum into construction of fibre dish.thats remarkable enough.
So fellow satralanders what is remarkable about this year,what make this year memorable here in nairaland,satellite tv technology section? Answer is apart from the xperiment on the performance of those LNBF,obnelly effort at making this year worthwhile can not be 4gotten in a hurry(he construct dish that you can dissemble and assemble that's something for the memory. .
Lets encourage creativity.
Apology!dont know voting in progress.time to drop the campaign!Lolz!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2012
olushaggy:

Yes o! Is not how far.....thats why we should go out and encourage creativity.
Year 2010 has been a very memorable year because of a very remarkable feat;construction of a 5m dish here in nairaland,which was later install in warri by GeorgeD and co (I will never, ever 4get that feat achieve here).
It was later followed by another one;in 2011 Geometry led some members of this forum into construction of fibre dish.thats remarkable enough.
So fellow satralanders what is remarkable about this year,what make this year memorable here in nairaland,satellite tv technology section? Answer is apart from the xperiment on the performance of those LNBF,obnelly effort at making this year worthwhile can not be 4gotten in a hurry(he construct dish that you can dissemble and assemble that's something for the memory. .
Lets encourage creativity.
Apology,dont know voting is already in progress!Time to drop the campaign!Lolz!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Xpset: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2012
i give to pidzo. he attend to any kind of questions and even research to help you.

OBNELLY has neva reply my post. Olanyi should cari silver medal
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Olenyi
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Lunsat(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
I vote for Pidzo. This forum does not provide automated button type voting where you just click and submit?
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by satmaniac(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
10 days into 2013 and 4 days into xmas and no votes going on in this polling unit? Mmmh I suspect something Fishy......
Its like the remaining voters are waiting to see who among the contestants will share bags of rice,chickens etc as xmas goodies,b4 they vote.Goosh! I regret this early vote!oga obynelly I am threatning to withdraw my vote if you no roger me.Just kidding!
On a serious note,satmate una dey dull this voting o!oya make we join line begin cast those vote.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by obnelly: 12:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Hey my brother i am cool hère and i am with you always .keep the flag flying.one love.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2012
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Nairaland Admin ordered that all sectional awards should end today - 23 December, 2012 - 2259hours Nigerian time.

Nevertheless, this thread will be locked and the votes will be counted. It can then be reopened for announcement of the winner.

Meanwhile, please keep voting. . . .
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Vote counting in progress!!!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2012
After voting and vote counting, PIDZO is hereby declared the best Poster of the year 2012 for Satellite TV Technology.
Congratulations!
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by olenyi: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow. Congrats my man pidzo. It has been a most eventful year. Just know dat the rewards for good work is more work. So let's keep the fire burning. Warm Regards dear.
Re: *~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! by obnelly: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2012
For those that nominated me for the award I say thank you for believing in me and my past work,its fun to be among you guys togethet we can move this thread to greater height througj research work and not via copying and pasting.
To my friend Pizdo,you really deserve the award and what else can I say congrats brother TO everybody here both old and new members I am wishing you all the be.st this season and years ahead, Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metrodigital, A New Cable Service Provider In Nigeria / Download All Your Strong Srt 4669x Patch Here / Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.