Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759140 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2018
sunbestie:

Just imagine d rubbish beating his chest dat even if he stole d pix from net wats d fuxk.... Because d guy don expose him, he decided to be posting all d guys post and quarrels from other thread
Nawa ooo childish attitude.

Abeg we don't want borrow pose here...... Post d foods u prepared even if na hot water we like a m like dat
but why you savage like this grin..pity the bïtch na

Tommieyikes right now grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Snack time to go hand in hand with my movie afternoon...samosas, scrambled eggs, hash browns and chilli sauce......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
I have a friend that has vitiligo.
It didn't appear until he went to the US.
His wife moved too and now she has it too.
I see how much it has affected them both.
This is the same reason Michael Jackson bleached and peeled himself, because he would rather be fair than be with patches.
They weren't born that way, it happened to them through no fault of theirs.
Talking about vitiligo like he is a leper.

Go and see highly paid models that have vitiligo.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
zaynie:
I have a friend that has vitiligo.
It didn't appear until he went to the US.
His wife moved too and now she has it too.
I see how much it has affected them both.
This is the same reason Michael Jackson bleached and peeled himself, because he would rather be fair than be with patches.
They weren't born that way, it happened to them through no fault of theirs.
Talking about vitiligo like he is a leper.

Go and see highly paid models that have vitiligo.
Tommieyikes is as ignorant as he is a thief. There is this celebrity model who is Nicki Minaj's friend. Babe has vitiligo too.

How can you have the guts to yarn shit after being called out for plagiarism? Na u do wrong yet na ur voice still loud pass.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JennyJuggs: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
but why you savage like this grin..pity the bïtch na

Tommieyikes right now grin
If you are going to call someone out for a crime, do it seriously instead of turning this place into a joke with unnecessary words.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
JennyJuggs:

If you are going to call someone out for a crime, do it seriously instead of turning this place into a joke with unnecessary words.
my apologies smiley...now, let the thread go back to normalcy...shall we smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Tommieyikes is as ignorant as he is a thief. There is this celebrity model who is Nicki Minaj's friend. Babe has vitiligo too.

How can you have the guts to yarn shit after being called out for plagiarism? Na u do wrong yet na ur voice still loud pass.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Farano mynd44 Dominique please ban this lying, picture thieveing troll that keeps on derailing this thread with inconsequential rubbish
TOMMIEYIKES:
and the modafuck'a has stylishly run away. grin grin
Use calclux paint on your vitiligo infested lips cheesy
You're welcome.
Why did you run away from the betting thread?
Those guys missed you. TissuePaper aka japhet, aka wurokomo, aka big chest, giant chest, japhet04 aka MUMU, aka the big chest kingpin grin
Go play with your mates.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oga have you no shame? Instead of you to lay low after being exposed as a lying scammer, you’ve insisted on proving to everyone that indeed some screws are missing in your head. What’s this foolish talk about vitiligo? It’s not a disease, you need to get educated and stop displaying your arrant stupidity here.
TOMMIEYIKES:
and the modafuck'a has stylishly run away. grin grin
Use calclux paint on your vitiligo infested lips cheesy
You're welcome.
Why did you run away from the betting thread?
Those guys missed you. TissuePaper aka japhet, aka wurokomo, aka big chest, giant chest, japhet04 aka MUMU, aka the big chest kingpin grin
Go play with your mates.

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Abi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MoElla(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
My spicy potato pottage with chilled water smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Winnie Harlow.
The world has moved on beyond such.
It's truly ignorance worrying him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
It was a finger food afternoon.
Yamarita
Make I invite chaarly,oya come over

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
As primary school crew go talk am.....All these shameless "thiefy thiefy" people sef....... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sansa143:
It was a finger food afternoon. Yamarita Make I invite chaarly,oya come over
hehehe i'm still on my way home oo. . keep my own somewhere please smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yuneehk:

I am telling you. Now I'm wondering how food freshly brought out from the oven has been on the internet grin grin

Very funny comment here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Done
chaarly:

hehehe
i'm still on my way home oo. . keep my own somewhere please smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dinner is served! Jollof rice, fried plantain and stewed beef. My own is straight from the pot. cheesy cheesy grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dinner! Super yummy tongue

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hyinkar97:
eggs?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
esof1:
Dinner is served! Jollof rice, fried plantain and stewed beef. My own is straight from the pot. cheesy cheesy grin
your presentation is 100 percent smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
eggs?
Yeah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MikeSpokes(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
dinner.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
esof1:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
I love boiled plantains and I could eat them like that but doesn’t that need stew cheesy
Hyinkar97:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
FloraEC:
We're watching weight grin grin
Flaxseed tea with milk and buttered bread

You can't be watching weight with all that butter.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
[/quote] cheesy[quote author=esof1 post=71757584]Dinner is served! Jollof rice, fried plantain and stewed beef. My own is straight from the pot. cheesy cheesy grin
Don't worry, I will check the internet now grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
KillaBeauty:
I love boiled plantains and I could eat them like that but doesn’t that need stew cheesy
You can eat it with anything o...Just decided to try with eggs tonight and it was perfect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
geekybabe:

You can't be watching weight with all that butter.

Geekybabe I will be looking out for your IG page.I'm a health food enthusiast. Be sure to include food easily sourced in naija sha o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.