Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762669 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2018
geekybabe:

You can't be watching weight with all that butter.

cry cry this small butter that I used
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreyl(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2018
zaynie:
I have a friend that has vitiligo.
It didn't appear until he went to the US.
His wife moved too and now she has it too.
I see how much it has affected them both.
This is the same reason Michael Jackson bleached and peeled himself, because he would rather be fair than be with patches.
They weren't born that way, it happened to them through no fault of theirs.
Talking about vitiligo like he is a leper.

Go and see highly paid models that have vitiligo.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by braincool(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2018
smiley

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
About to fall off d wagon after 6months. Lunch undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dessert: cream Cake and wine.

I didn’t make the cake

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Breakfast is ready!
The meal is a vegetable omelette with pancakes

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
1. Indomie with carrots and green pepper and egg
2. Semo and vegetable soup
More loading...

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stewed and baked chicken served with couscous because I’ve been eating too much rice.
Couscous is a good alternative to rice

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
3. Semo and bitterleaf soup
4. Meat pies

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snipesdam(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:
Stewed and baked chicken served with couscous because I’ve been eating too much rice.

hmm the last time i tried making couscous i threw away the pot. I couldn't eat it. It was so eye catching but didn't taste good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:
Chai embarassed

Sometimes I feel I'm paying too much for good food, all this is what your hubby will enjoy free of charge. cry

Please send over an exact replica of yourself angry..need her for urgent business grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:
Abeg I want only d chicken yes just d chicken plssßssss cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
snipesdam:

hmm the last time i tried making couscous i threw away the pot. I couldn't eat it. It was so eye catching but didn't taste good.

I made it like jollof rice. With the extra sauce I used for stewing the chicken.

Cook only for 5 mins. Turn off the heat and leave it to absorb the extra juice while covered. Fluff with a fork and serve . It won’t be soggy that way and it will have the same taste as jollof rice.

Couscous can be tasteless and soggy if not made well.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
sunbestie:

Abeg I want only d chicken yes just d chicken plssßssss cry cry

Come get some lady. You’re welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
TissuePaper:

Chai embarassed

Sometimes I feel I'm paying too much for good food, all this is what your hubby will enjoy free of charge. cry

Please send over an exact replica of yourself angry..need her for urgent business grin wink

You could learn to cook smiley

It’s a good hobby and money saver. I have a very stressful job but you won’t believe it when I tell you cooking relaxes me. It’s not work if you don’t want it to be. And you don’t need a wife for that wink

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ada243:
3. Semo and bitterleaf soup
4. Meat pies
I think I’ll make meatpie today because of your post smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Grilled cubed plantain.
This is not fried. Just a mild spray with baking spray and placed in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.

Perfection. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:

I think I’ll make meatpie today because of your post smiley
Haha today? This night? U have all the recipes at home?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:
Now tell me what to do with all the saliva in my mouth now, if i swallow it another will come again.

I like the chicken ooo!
Is that couscous rice, corn or?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dinner

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ada243:

Haha today? This night? U have all the recipes at home?

It’s morning here and I just went to Walmart (after I quoted you) to get the potatoes. So I’m making it today

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
CDCEO001:

Now tell me what to do with all the saliva in my mouth now, if i swallow it another will come again.

I like the chicken ooo!
Is that couscous rice, corn or?
it’s couscous cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:
it’s couscous cheesy
Ok thanks, I thought there was different kind of couscous. When i was in Douala, I used to eat one they called couscous maize.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
CDCEO001:

Ok thanks, I thought there was different kind of couscous.
When i was in Douala, I used to eat one they called couscous maize.
It might be that there are different ones. Food is so varied

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snipesdam(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:

I made it like jollof rice. With the extra sauce I used for stewing the chicken.

Cook only for 5 mins. Turn off the heat and leave it to absorb the extra juice while covered. Fluff with a fork and serve . It won’t be soggy that way and it will have the same taste as jollof rice.

Couscous can be tasteless and soggy if not made well.

I won't try it again. I don't think I like couscous. I did make it like fried rice. The aroma no be here to eat am wahala. My sister and brother mocked me eeeh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
snipesdam:

I won't try it again. I don't think I like couscous. I did make it like fried rice. The aroma no be here to eat am wahala. My sister and brother mocked me eeeh
sorry cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Seahawk:

It’s morning here and I just went to Walmart (after I quoted you) to get the potatoes. So I’m making it today

Alright then. Enjoy the process and send ours when it's ready

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have gotten one...

Have a nice day everybody smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.