Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788955 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Divay22:

The your mouth moi pass Nigeria national cake o
abi
*hides face* isdar a complement cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Thank you guys for all the pictures on the thread. I know its unbelievable but this pictures have fed me for a month cry. I joined an NGO which main diet is vegan (without meat or meat products) i thought i could withstand it but o boy was i wrong. I am the only black guy and i gotta say that this is the worse food I have ever had in my life. White people bread is so fucking hard and tasteless and for some reason the cook likes to make only one kind of rubbish bread called sourdough bread.

I so cant wait to come home. Its just a few days more. I have practically not eaten for a month just fruits and water. I try the food but the taste is so horrible that i throw up but they enjoy it. Anytime I feel hungry, I just come to this thread and somehow i get filled.

Thanks guys for feeding me on my mini adventure.
Glad we could help. grin

Ironically, I have been trying to be a vegan but it doesn't work out for me, reason is every meal in Nigeria is made with flesh, at least almost all restaurant you go you don't get vegan meals and you see the look in people's faces when you request for a meal without flesh. Hahahahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2018
# I cannot kill myself sad
Ice cream and cheesy chicken pie
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Staying alone made me realized women are really very hard working, cooking is one of my greatest challenges and i don't find it funny.

Most times when am back from work I just make indomie or spag or bread and coke like a brick layer,

Dear guys, let us assist our ladies in the kitchen when necessary, it is very important, imagine how many days and years I ate my mama's food without understanding the stress she put up with making those meals coupled with other stress.

Now I feel for her, I wish I understood better and assist her when I was younger, only my sister did that as a girl. We Africans need to really see things from a different angle.

A cook must be respected. Man or woman. E no easy grin

Yes we should help our women whenever we can.
But it depends on how you were raised or who you grew up with. Is not "Africans" thing.
I've been cooking and helping out in the kitchen since i was a child.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2018
CDCEO001:

Yes we should help our women whenever we can.
But it depends on how you were raised or who you grew up with. Is not "Africans" thing.
I've been cooking and helping out in the kitchen since i was a child.
I guess I over emphasized that then, thanks for the correction. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Glad we could help. grin

Ironically, I have been trying to be a vegan but it doesn't work out for me, reason is every meal in Nigeria is made with flesh, at least almost all restaurant you go you don't get vegan meals and you see the look in people's faces when you request for a meal without flesh. Hahahahaha

Do not even try being vegan its a very boring lifestyle. You cant even eat eggs. Everything is fucking horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Do not even try being vegan its a very boring lifestyle. You cant even eat eggs. Everything is fucking horrible.
imagine you were raised a vegan? You wouldn't see it as boring but you would have seen flesh as disgusting to eat.

The fact that you grew up a flesh eater is the problem here, so chill, if you can conquer that urge you can do it.

I'll give it a try some other time. Although, I do it occasionally.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
imagine you were raised a vegan? You wouldn't see it as boring but you would have seen flesh as disgusting to eat.

The fact that you grew up a flesh eater is the problem here, so chill, if you can conquer that urge you can do it.

I'll give it a try some other time. Although, I do it occasionally.

True though. I rather be vergetarian though its less hardcore. With vegan all the food taste horrible. YOu cant even take milk
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

True though. I rather be vergetarian though its less hardcore. With vegan all the food taste horrible. YOu cant even take milk
yes I know, I wish I can but my major problem is our society here, I always seem weird when I go vegan loolzzz.

Besides, I see animals as knowledgeable and conscious beings, they feel as much pain as we do and also feel love but of cos "we have been given dominion over them" so that won't go down well with most people.

Keep trying bro, work more on the mind, you reside in a good environment that supports your idea so lucky you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
breadplanets:
This thing called phone sha. I said let me respond to one message just one and my bread almost got burnt cry
See what amebo can cause? grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy Sunday fellow foodies. Hot Noddles with cold Milo for Sunday.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
chasers:
King's Back cool

#C4_KITCHEN...We The Best

Happy New Month House...

@Mariangeles your favourite tongue

Dinner tongue
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Elder0001:
For the change.
You download am grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Broke Sunday tradition today. Eba and Egusi with Turkey stew.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
I got so much love in form of likes from you guys yesterday and I'm here to show appreciation with this 'FAST FOOD'.

Oya bring your plates oh, as e dey hot. cheesy Egg is on the way coming.. grin

Do have a lovely Sunday rest and a fruitful week ahead.
Cheers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2018

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by searchng4love: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
LONG TIME BAE

Oyindidi:
You download am grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
searchng4love:
LONG TIME BAE

shocked searching4love, my frienemy. How have you been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by searchng4love: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
got you a machine to download food....

Oyindidi:
shocked searching4love, my frienemy. How have you been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
searchng4love:
got you a machine to download food....

Oh, you are elder0001? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by searchng4love: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
nah...

Oyindidi:
Oh, you are elder0001? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
searchng4love:
nah...

OK, you don meet your foreign babe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by searchng4love: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
time to go native la vida loca on you

Oyindidi:
OK, you don meet your foreign babe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
searchng4love:
time to go native la vida loca on you

No go native
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AmJane(f): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sunday rice

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
You download am grin
I downloaded it from where?

Please behave like a married woman you are and stop being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
wowfairy:
Happy Sunday fellow foodies. Hot Noddles with cold Milo for Sunday.
look at how you make this noodles i am eating look like learner cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Those of you saying men should help wives and blah blah ... who told you men don't help their wives ? Except you're living in some village.

You're advising men to help wives with cooking and all but you don't want to use the same opportunity to advise them to help out their husbands with paying of bills or sharing the bills.

Just as Nigerian men were raised with the mentality of cooking is for women alone same way these women were raised with the mentality that men should take care of all bills alone .

If you don't share bills or assist your husband with bills and you're dreaming of him helping you with cooking and chores , it is God that will punish you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Elder0001:
Those of you saying men should help wives and blah blah ... who told you men don't help their wives ? Except you're living in some village.

You're advising men to help wives with cooking and all but you don't want to use the same opportunity to advise them to help out their husbands with paying of bills or sharing the bills.

Just as Nigerian men were raised with the mentality of cooking is for women alone same way these women were raised with the mentality that men should take care of all bills alone .

If you don't share bills or assist your husband with bills and you're dreaming of him helping you with cooking and chores , it is God that will punish you.

who says women do not help their husbands. you seem to have a very strong opinion about women and find joy ridiculing them.

men should help their wife's in cooking period!!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I got so much love in form of likes from you guys yesterday and I'm here to show appreciation with this 'FAST FOOD'.

Oya bring your plates oh, as e dey hot. cheesy Egg is on the way coming.. grin

Do have a lovely Sunday rest and a fruitful week ahead.
Cheers.
give me small na grin
Which camera did you use to snap this picture? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sunday joy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman, Ebonygeek(f), Roh50(f), PinkNature and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.