Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,400 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5837152 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
This fish met her fate.........as breakfast!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Breakfast

Noodles with suya(bought it last night) and boiled egg tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

my guy can eat food means for the gods shaa cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2018
Benscolari:
my guy can eat food means for the gods shaa cheesy

I am a god grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Elder0001:

And that's my moniker ?

You don't have sense at all and I'll ignore you henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

tongue tongue
Give the suya
Hold your egg I have my noodles

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

Indomie pepper soup grin grin
I like the color
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

It must have been really tasty...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey man, I ignored you the first time you mentioned me and say your position not because i do not have the answers that you seek but because this is not the thread for such topic.

This thread is about food things and not women vs men thing, you can create a separate thread for that and invite me and maybe others am sure we will be glad to make our contributions.

You manner of presentation also matters, you have always come up as annoying and sad person if I am to be honest with you that is why you get the manner of response from people.

So please, leave the thread alone and create another one for better debate. Have a great day cool

You could've as well created your own thread on family section perhaps and ask men to help women in cooking and so so so because if you hadn't posted that blunder ,I wouldn't have quoted you to correct the error.

Next time post that stuff on family section since this is a thread where people are meant to post food pics not complain or beg men to cook for their wives.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marischerry(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2018
noodles with lecttuce and cabbage

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
marischerry:
Gorgeous noodles ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Divay22:

Indomie pepper soup grin grin
I like the color

The color is courtesy of curry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lunch. I need enough strength grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
It must have been really tasty...

Delicious tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goldenheart002(f): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
E be like say noodles dey do meeting today oh. Oya make una say hello to my noodle too grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Elder0001:

You could've as well created your own thread on family section perhaps and ask men to help women in cooking and so so so because if you hadn't posted that blunder ,I wouldn't have quoted you to correct the error.

Next time post that stuff on family section since this is a thread where people are meant to post food pics not complain or beg men to cook for their wives.

Shalom.
Alright man I guess we both wrong then. I am having a great day, do have yours.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
hahn:

The color is courtesy of curry
Yeah. I know that cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
marischerry:
Wow. Cute
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Goldenheart002:
E be like say noodles dey do meeting today oh. Oya make una say hello to my noodle too grin

Too much for one person grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goldenheart002(f): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Too much for one person grin

Only one hungry man pack embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
YEsterdays breakfast.
Flaxmeal pancakes smeared with almond butter. Green berries. Carob tea.

Flax meal pancakes were made with flax meal, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla flavor, coconut milk, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
Carob is a powerful powder derived from roasting the pods of locust bean seeds (iru). Lowers cholesterol, lowers blood sugar, high in fiber, caffeine free. Powerful antioxidant. It’s colour and flavor is similar to cocoa powder.

Now this is one power packed meal.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Decided to do it the Rivers way.. Native soup

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Alright man I guess we both wrong then. I am having a great day, do have yours.

Shalom.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Leesah:
Decided to do it the Rivers way.. Native soup
Nice, what’s it called?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
oya come with your spoons and plate!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN
Village Lifestyle .... Jollof Rice for the culture tongue
welcome back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Nice, what’s it called?
I was told native soup is the name. But offor is what they use and uziza

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Leesah:

I was told native soup is the name. But offor is what they use and uziza
Rivers native wey no carry isam, oyster, prawns and ingolo(I no sabi the English name) grin

This na normal ofo soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Goldenheart002:

I wanna make the exact thing for dinner but I forgot to buy cucumber.

Errrr.. Am I going to fry the carrots?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
vizkiz:

I wanna make the exact thing for dinner but I forgot to buy cucumber.

Errrr.. Am I going to fry the carrots?
Chef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
LazyAss.com so I "prepared" a pineapple for dinner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
LazyAss.com so I "prepared" a pineapple for dinner.
#I've never seen blue pineapples � before o grin
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IVORY2009(m), ebicon(f), dollyjoy(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.