Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747659 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
All the village food I have missed. Kunu geda and home made akara for breakfast, wasawasa and fish for lunch. Village life is fun though

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fried rice and barbecue chicken

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chic2pimp(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Damn Babyee kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Leesah:
All the village food I have missed. Kunu geda and home made akara for breakfast, wasawasa and fish for lunch. Village life is fun though

Abeg what's wasawasa? see as fish full inside am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

I'm hungry Iyawo wa .. Hope you're taking care of my brother Chic2pimp cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
fredoooooo:

Come and eat

Of course, in fact he’s finished most of it already lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Come and eat

God bless you ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chic2pimp(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
fredoooooo:

ibkayee:

Come and eat

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....FREDOOOOOOOOISTICALLYYY FREDOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
cyberhike:

Abeg what's wasawasa? see as fish full inside am
Na local food o made from yam like amala but this one comes out one one like rice instead of the way amala does... Best eaten with fish, oil and pepper.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ginalex:
we call it "ube mgba" in ignorance language.
Thanks, I used your lead to find out the English name: African elemi or Canarium.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrincewithGod:

Thanks, I used your lead to find out the English name: African elemi or Canarium.
kai, I meant igbo language not ignorance biko.. Auto-correct na bastard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ginalex:
kai, I meant igbo language not ignorance biko.. Auto-correct na bastard cheesy
Yeah...damn the b@stard ! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Leesah:
Are you from the north ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2018
What part of the Nigeria makes this?
Thanks

Leesah:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2018
My sis sent me a picture of her lunch. I can make it but I want this particular one.
So I went to bed and dreamed about it. Ate it in my sleep.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Mariangeles:
Are you from the north ??
Yes, I am. Good morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Seahawk:
What part of the Nigeria makes this?
Thanks

For the kunu geda, northerners do while for the wasawasa, north central.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Ogbono and okro soup with beef and Titus fish

The perfect combo for the gods

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
As the Speaker, Nigeria gods Association (NGA), We accept this wholeheartedly you're unlike the others that just drop raw palm oil, raw okro, raw meat etc, expecting us to cook. On behalf on the President, Sango, may fire never be scarce in your kitchen. On behalf of Diana, the goddess of hunting, may meat never be scarce in your pot.
**Saying incantations**
hahn:
Ogbono and okro soup with beef and Titus fish

The perfect combo for the gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
As the Speaker, Nigeria gods Association (NGA), We accept this wholeheartedly you're unlike the others that just drop raw palm oil, raw okro, raw meat etc, expecting us to cook. On behalf on the President, Sango, may fire never be scarce in your kitchen. On behalf of Diana, the goddess of hunting, may meat never be scarce in your pot.
**Saying incantations**

Iseeeee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cristoph126: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2018
I do like how they cook the chicken at Chinese restaurant Launceston - never knew you can make that kind of taste with that simple meal. It literally delicious and it's because of the souses and seasoning, but they refuse to tell me what it is. I hope, they don't bring anything prohibited grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Friend Chicken.......

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Spaghetti and cabbage sauce

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2018
What were ingredients for the sauce?
Castleberry:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
What were ingredients for the sauce?

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Oh, thanks.
I'll use this one to win one girl next semester.
Castleberry:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Castleberry d process?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Oh, thanks.
I'll use this one to win one girl next semester.

Good luck grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
sunbestie:
Castleberry d process?

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
______
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Castleberry:
No mayonnaise?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Beans with Turkey and Cassava flake topped with milk and honey. First meal of the day.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.