Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763689 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
Never heard of it
It's a Nigerian crunchy snack made with flour, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine, baking powder, a pinch of salt, nutmeg or cinnamon for flavour.

You can google it for clarity or see how it's made on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2018
Breakfast...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Seahawk:
I hosted my friends and colleagues to a Christmas party today. I made everything except the lumpia

Fried rice
Jollof rice
Gizdodo
Lumpia
Cornbread
And cheese tray for the kids
Everything looks lovely !
Well done !

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
I have about 9 cousins between the ages 5-11......hear the demads. One doesn't eat butternut and the other prefers eating from a bowl. Another assumes they are just passing by so she wants her food in a takeaway pack whilst the other doesn't like rice. No gravy for the other and please....no brocolli for one and he prefers cake or fudge to fruits in his dessert. Then the song starts....."even me I want cake, even me".....

This week will end after 3months trust me

What is this white stuff?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8369781_screenshot201812222326482_jpeg9da3d8b74e3b84ffd97df151a5ba3a94

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Breakfast

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Happy Holidays! What you have on your screen is herb grilled turkey with peanut butter sauce. You can substitute chicken in place of turkey. Your spread is not complete without this grilled turkey.�
Click the link below for the recipe.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/herb-grilled-turkey/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Tomoro will be ghen ghen. Already salivating..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks
Mariangeles:
Everything looks lovely !
Well done !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kafeii123: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
Try Ikeja or computer village by the main road.

lOL... Computer Village and Ikeja are not in Imo State where Owerri is .... there goes your Famzing... you dey try sha... you represent well with pidgin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
kafeii123:

lOL... Computer Village and Ikeja are not in Imo State where Owerri is .... there goes your Famzing... you dey try sha... you represent well with pidgin
I was just messing with her but the dude took it seriously cheesy What is famzing?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jonathan:

What is this white stuff?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8369781_screenshot201812222326482_jpeg9da3d8b74e3b84ffd97df151a5ba3a94
White? That should be rice. If you mean in the dessert bowl.......that's yellow but probably too pale. It is custard called ultra mel, a South African product I am slowly getting addicted to. I think they make the best custard ever. You can get it at Woolworths foods and they will deliver.....I dont know if they have any other exporting food stores. They have low rates too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Seahawk:
I hosted my friends and colleagues to a Christmas party today. I made everything except the lumpia

Fried rice
Jollof rice
Gizdodo
Lumpia
Cornbread
You can't host black folks without Hennessey......learnt that the hard way grin

Mama de mama.....twale there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
White? That should be rice. If you mean in the dessert bowl.......that's yellow but probably too pale. It is custard called ultra mel, a South African product I am slowly getting addicted to. I think they make the best custard ever. You can get it at Woolworths foods and they will deliver.....I dont know if they have any other exporting food stores. They have low rates too
Oh! Custard ... okay I thought as much .
Thank u
We call it Ògì in yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Seahawk:

Fried rice
Jollof rice
Gizdodo
Lumpia
Cornbread
cry crySee torment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
This thread would be painted Red, Green, White, Brown, Yellow tomorrow.

The party has started already seff

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kafeii123: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
I was just messing with her but the dude took it seriously cheesy What is famzing?

I see...

#Famzing has varied meanings..... showing you can easily pass as member of a group when you're not so by blood (or whatever the core trait of that group is) is what is considered famzing (like an old man speaking in slangs)........ just pun .....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Me too. grin

Last time I was busy buying champagne and folks kept asking where the real drinks were. Smh

jagugu88li:
You can't host black folks without Hennessey......learnt that the hard way grin

Mama de mama.....twale there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Merry Christmas cheesy
Ginalex:
cry crySee torment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
sunny15:

please ma,how do you prevent your egusi from 'caking up'
I grind my egusi with pepper together,so it make it kind of watering..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Seahawk:

Fried rice
Jollof rice
Gizdodo
Lumpia
Cornbread
Coco baby..this is real enjoyment..kiss..very beautiful presentationkisskiss.Ur guest are enjoying ooh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thanks sweetie
Rhemy2013:

Coco baby..this is real enjoyment..kiss..very beautiful presentationkisskiss.Ur guest are enjoying ooh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2018
Christmas rice issa goal

Let the uploads begin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2018
Whose food is ready o?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
I am ready.... Feed me foodlanders tongue(salivating already)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2018
odeguaomon:
Breakfast
cryMake I bring plate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Breakfast cry

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Food is ready.. My Chinese chicken sauce and rice.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all eat to your heart’s delight today tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas Everyone can we have Xmas food pictures.
And I need someone to visit too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas foodies !
Remember it's totally allowed to get fat today grin
Just loosen your belt and dig in!
By January, we'll sort everything out !

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Breakfast

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick93(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas y'all

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DaddyRochie1642, dollynnn(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.