Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778774 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Palm oil rice for dinner

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
It's OK . Permission granted .
Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
sassysure:
Oga hahn, I dey feel you.

Do you like good old quacker oath?

Yes. Especially with cashew nuts and sliced apples. Are you trying to tempt me? sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
That looks so scrumptious
odeguaomon:
Palm oil rice for dinner

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Send me a plate.

eyinjuege:
Stewed beans and fried plantain.
I haven't cooked beans in years, but this was quite tasty. I just had the craving out of the blues

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
hahn:

Yes. Especially with cashew nuts and sliced apples. Are you trying to tempt me? sad
Nope cheesy
Far from it.
I just want to suggest what u can eat to reduce weight without starving if its ok with you.

U can use the quacker oath to eat anything beans related.
It's very filling yet low calories.

Seems iyawo over indulge you a lot.

If your weight is exactly what you wrote up there, then u need to get u asss off the chair and workout. When u stop drinking that thing, u will go back to how u usually eat before and the weight will come back.

Iyawo, no vex o.
I took permission to scold him as I want him to dey kampe for u kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
cococandy:

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
sassysure:

Nope cheesy
Far from it.
I just want to suggest what u can eat to reduce weight without starving if its ok with you.

If your weight is exactly what you wrote up there, then u need to get u asss off the chair and workout. When u stop drinking that thing, u will go back to how u usually eat before and the weight will come back.

Iyawo, no vex o.

Thanks. I don't actually starve myself though. We just reduced our portions. Trust me I uses to eat a lot more.

And I am into boxing too. Will soon resume workout as we are organising a boxing tournament soon in my hood and I need to be in shape.

Will post updates though

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Halcyon123:
Where I wan carry 80kg go? shocked shocked my goal is 55kg-currently 70kg
grin grin grin grin
This your goal sef, Ronaldo no go fit score am.
Heheheheheheeee.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DammyOlu123(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
hahn:
Breakfast. Rice, boiled plantain and stew
Dinner from yesterday. Bread, beans and plantain.
And in case you are wondering the rations are for two people.
Diet in progress grin
That bread and beans is calling my name.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DammyOlu123(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
hahn:
Breakfast. Rice, boiled plantain and stew
Dinner from yesterday. Bread, beans and plantain.
And in case you are wondering the rations are for two people.
Diet in progress grin
That bread and beans is calling my name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by johnydon22(m): 2:56am On Feb 21, 2019
odeguaomon:
Palm oil rice for dinner
Oh God!!

Please can you tell me how to make this? I've been dying to eat one for a long time now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urahara(m): 3:05am On Feb 21, 2019
odeguaomon:
Palm oil rice for dinner

Yummm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HappyPagan: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Ah... My kind of thread grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HappyPagan: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Egg and noodles for breakfast.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KpagoGIN(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2019
sassysure:

Nope cheesy
Far from it.

Iyawo, no vex o.

Any meal you recommend for him he will still remix it......ordinary oath see the kind featuring he had to do.
Brother Hahn this your weight loss campaign na like one step forward three steps backwards.
P.s Hahn your food collabo's tells me you will definitely be a good DJ.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Any meal you recommend for him he will still remix it......ordinary oath see the kind featuring he had to do.
Brother Hahn this your weight loss campaign na like one step forward three steps backwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2019
KpagoGIN:

Heheheheheheeee
See observation!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urahara(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2019
hahn:
Rice, fried plantain and stew

Bread, fried eggs and tea

Subhannalai shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
johnydon22:
Oh God!!

Please can you tell me how to make this? I've been dying to eat one for a long time now.

ingredients l use
3 milk cups of rice, cow beef, dried fish, one cooking spoon of palm oil, onion, one clove of garlic and one finger of ginger, blended dry pepper and crayfish,one knorr cube, scentleaf and one tablespoon of (iru) aka locust beans. yes you need it to give you the actual taste of palm oil rice.
chopped the onion,galic,ginger and set aside.
wash the iru set aside.
wash the meat and fish and parboil with some of the onion,galic,ginger,salt and a seasoning cube.
parboil your rice and set aside.
set a pot on fire and add the palm oil allow it to heat for some seconds and add the remaining chopped onion garlic ginger and the washed iru. fry for like 2 to 3 minutes then add the meat or fish and allow it to fry for some minutes,then add the meat stock to the pot,and add the parboiled rice some salt,pepper and seasoning cube.stir properly and taste to your own satisfaction cover the pot and cook till the rice is soft.
when all the water is dried up,lower the gas or stove and add the chopped scentleaf and blend crayfish and stir.allow it to cook for 2 minutes and bring the pot down...your palm oil rice is ready to serve.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
urahara:

Yummm

care for some?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HappyPagan: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
hahn:

Haha. I am fat o but I have been on a diet. I went from 134kg to 118kg. Goal is 80kg sha
Keep it up, Bro. Went from 120 to 90 in a few months...
No late-night meals and little exercise helped.

Being broke also helped. It came with natural motivation and discipline. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
HappyPagan:

Keep it up, Bro. Went from 120 to 90 in a few months...
No late-night meals and little exercise helped.

Being broke also helped. It came with natural motivation and discipline. grin

Lol. I stopped late night meals totally and I will go back to boxing too.

Being broke is guaranteed motivation
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urahara(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
odeguaomon:

care for some?

Yes ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=urahara post=75963810]
Yes ma[/quote

l will invite you over next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okirewaju(f): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
ambient:
Can someone help with a proper way to marinate chicken for frying with spices i can easily get not those oyibo own.
What I use:

Salt
Maggi cube
Knorr
Maggi Chicken Cube
Grinded Fresh pepper and Onion
Charlotte
Dried Onion
Grinded Fresh ginger and garlic
Nutmeg
Curry
Thyme
Bay leaf
I dice fresh Onion on it

With marinating, the longer you keep it in the fridge/ Freezer, the more the spice enters. The highest I have left is 1 week

When you want to boil or roast in the oven, you re-season a little.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
:Ddon't mind my burnt plantain tho.. breakfast /lunch /dinner

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Geminita:
:Ddon't mind my burnt plantain tho.. breakfast /lunch /dinner
Where e dey na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:
Where e dey na
it's there na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Geminita:

it's there na
Okay. Just saw it now

Not bad cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:
Okay. Just saw it now
Not bad cheesy
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreyl(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
cococandy:
Loretta jeez! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jonahhh, Mibvirgo123 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.