Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761535 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Globalhotels: 5:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Be your own boss! Horn your bartending/cocktail skills. Whether you are a professional, fresher or you are trying to switch career, we will teach you from the scratch to the point where you will be confident to mix in any bar! Join march batch and get certified! Limited slot available!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2019
shyshally:
Lunch today. White rice +vegetable sauce with chicken
Chai!!!
See what I miss, last time I tasted this kinda sauce Buhari just became president.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Zakarang for an Ophrah Cook Book...my present.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Good morning lovelies
Breakfast is served!
Burnt bread & tea cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some southern fried chicken while we wait for the election results

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Launch.. Fried egg / bread .

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
spicy fried yam,plaintain with soft beans for lunch.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
odeguaomon:
Looks inviting ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone...

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
eyinjuege:
Some southern fried chicken while we wait for the election results
how did u do this pls? is it the normal fried chicken?.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Estellie:
how did u do this pls? is it the normal fried chicken?.

Get your chicken, put salt, spices on it. I marinated it overnight in buttermilk, egg and spices (oregano,paprika,garlic,cayenne). You can use spices of your choice though
Then I got some flour, mixed with salt and left over spices and dipped the marinated chicken in it.
Then I fried.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Come chop o

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin.. First time preparing French toast...
It was easy, delicious and sooooo satisfying..

na as e dey hot na dem(wonderful uninvited neighbors) chop am. could only snap these few....

For those that haven't tried French toast, Damn!! you've gotta try it.. It's simple;
*Break your eggs, add milk and beat together.
*Dunk the bread in the egg mixture..
* Add butter in a frying pan and heat on medium heat.
*Cook the bread in the frying pan. FLIP IT and enjoy your Yummy French toast! grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
eyinjuege:

Get your chicken, put salt, spices on it. I marinated it overnight in buttermilk, egg and spices (oregano,paprika,garlic,cayenne). You can use spices of your choice though
Then I got some flour, mixed with salt and left over spices and dipped the marinated chicken in it.
Then I fried.
... Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bomgirl:
Come chop o
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice looking... Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Estellie:
grin.. First time preparing French toast...
It was easy, delicious and sooooo satisfying..

na as e dey hot na dem(wonderful uninvited neighbors) chop am. could only snap these few....

For those that haven't tried French toast, Damn!! you've gotta try it.. It's simple;
*Break your eggs, add milk and beat together.
*Dunk the bread in the egg mixture..
* Add butter in a frying pan and heat on medium heat.
*Cook the bread in the frying pan. FLIP IT and enjoy your Yummy French toast! grin grin
I know right ??
I love mine with just butter 'cause it makes it dry and crunchy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bon appetit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
odeguaomon:
...Yum yum....

Pls share the recipe for this your beans... I know it's crazy that I'm asking for that 'cause I can actually cook beans with my eyes closed, buh I've this huge cooking to do tomorrow and I'm all nervous. I need to make the perfect beans and jollof rice(I cannot go and fuvk up there o) lolzxx... I've called my mum like 10times today asking silly questions..

My dear, pls share some of your beans secrets jor..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Egg.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Went down with this.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Today na for chop and quench....
If you no chop, wetin you gain? cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Election Àmàlà and efo riro right there

Some animals inside the sea and inside poultry lost inside the ẹ̀fọ́ riro tongue
you are wicked, you just enjoyed that alone. Continue

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner, spaghetti with meat ball.
which kind wahala be this, I just dey spit anyhow. Punishment of the highest order grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hope I tried

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Geminita:
Hope I tried
Ehen speaking on behalf of the Association of Food Section Observers( AFSO), You tried...4.5/10. We didn't taste it shaa
But that meat small o!
The dodo is segregated, Martin Luther King wouldn't like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Ehen speaking on behalf of the Association of Food Section Observers( AFSO), You tried...4.5/10. We didn't taste it shaa
But that meat small o!
The dodo is segregated, Martin Luther King wouldn't like that cheesy

4.5/10 that's so bad.. yes na.. I am a student ni and we have to cut our meat to that size so it will reach all of us.. that plantain Ehn *lemme just remain quiet **

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Geminita:

4.5/10 that's so bad.. yes na.. I am a student ni and we have to cut our meat to that size so it will reach all of us.. that plantain Ehn *lemme just remain quiet **
Ahhh izz even a students stuvvs!
ASUU just called off strike, una just resume, money still fresh...no excuse ehnn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
MCMXCVIII:

Ahhh izz even a students stuvvs!
ASUU just called off strike, una just resume, money still fresh...no excuse ehnn

says who everyone is trying to manage their allowance even if the Money plenty for hand especially me... my dad and mum Don give me plenty warning before going back to school.. na managing level we dey now o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Geminita:

says who everyone is trying to manage their allowance even if the Money plenty for hand especially me... my dad and mum Don give me plenty warning before going back to school.. na managing level we dey now o
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Lemme resume first and join the bandwagon.

We that usually nak Buns and Soya milk steady, we know ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sconp: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Geminita:

You're a big girl o, fried rice with meat and plantain for a student shocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jonahhh and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.