Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5644193 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (3448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sugargirl547: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
eduzz:
call me up grin or reply your mail.
your number has been off
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heloct:
First post

Fried rice with peppered turkey..

Posting after such a long time of consuming pictures here lol

It's stressful jostling between classes and meeting deliveries..

your food I like, but you I love...

just a mere glance at your profile pic and I had already pictured how beautiful our children would look.. shocked

I don't mind sharing my kitchen and bedroom with you, for the rest of my life .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mabebe1(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
eyinjuege:

ogbonno thief, pot calling kettle black. he learnt how to steal pictures on Google from you na.

Kai dis got me rotfl

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Heloct:
First post

Fried rice with peppered turkey..

Posting after such a long time of consuming pictures here lol

It's stressful jostling between classes and meeting deliveries..
How much do you charge per plate ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eduzz(m): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Sugargirl547:
your number has been off
try my mtn wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by REALBETPAWA: 5:57am On Apr 13, 2019
1realBobby:

just a mere glance at your profile pic and I had already pictured how beautiful our children would look.. shocked

I don't mind sharing my kitchen and bedroom with you, for the rest of my life .. cheesy

Man up dude! sad

Cc 1realbobby
2019Prophets ( Japhet)
Vitiligoforlife ( Japheter)
TissuePaper ( Japhetest)
BETPAWA

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2019
I love avocados! #delicious #
Mariangeles:
I had this sometime back, jollof rice, turkey and some avocado
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2019
For the love of fish!
Raise your hand if you love fish� .
This suya spice infused grilled fish is everything you want to eat today...Yeah, it is that good! Get the recipe from my blog� .
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/suya-spice-infused-grilled-fish/ .
Don't forget to search for more delicious food recipes, food timetables and more.
Wishing Y'all a fabulous weekend!

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by devlishGINGER(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Please what is the yourba name for Turmeric?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by devlishGINGER(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2019
eyinjuege:

ogbonno thief, pot calling kettle black. he learnt how to steal pictures on Google from you na.
I thought "the curious case of eldersoo1 ogbono soup" died a natural death grin . I guess the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Traditional taste ~~~ Spaghetti with vodka sauce tongue

Happy Weekend Food Lovers kiss

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abdbravo: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2019
So was down earlier in the week and doctor after shooking me better injection asked me to eat well and take fruit juice to get back in shape.

So this is me obeying doctor's orders: Bread, moin moin and mixed fruit juice. wink

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Pancakes for breakfast with beverage for the kids

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Breakfast : Eggs and avocado I had with bread and hot beverage . Yum!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
this food is too small,una dey try

Mariangeles:
Breakfast : Eggs and avocado I had with bread and hot beverage . Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
this food is too small,una dey try

It's not small o, it just appears so...

Bros na three eggs and half avocado be that.
If you eat am with bread and tea, you're good to go.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2019
Egg garnished with ugu leaves and yam drizzled with blueband

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funkymoi: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=devlishGINGER

Ata ile pupa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Vegetables soup with shrimps, liver, scumbia fish, goat meat and potatoes puree as swallow.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by devlishGINGER(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
The little I could afford. Hope I tried
Pepper, onions, palm oil, seasonings, salt, chocolate bread, spoon and plates

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
devlishGINGER:
The little I could afford. Hope I tried
Pepper, onions, palm oil, seasonings, salt, chocolate bread, spoon and plates
are we eating the spoon and plates?

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by devlishGINGER(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Googleinc:
are we eating the spoon and plates?
I Taya o

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=devlishGINGER post=77500672]Please what is the yourba name for Turmeric? [/qpuote]

Ata ile pupa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
How much do you charge per plate ??

1k.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
1realBobby:

shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Heloct:

1k.
Wow! Nice

Including the plate or would they have to return the plate ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
Wow! Nice

Including the plate or would they have to return the plate ?

Smiles!

Including the plate. Yes. You are wondering why it's so cheap.

It's solely based on environment. It's very expensive to most students.. That's the most reasonable price it can fit in.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Who is craving for some nutrient-filled chin chin?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Heloct:

Smiles!

Including the plate. Yes. You are wondering why it's so cheap.

It's solely based on environment. It's very expensive to most students.. That's the most reasonable price it can fit in.
Nice.

I'll show my sister your post, maybe she'll want to d
try something similar .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Heloct:
Who is craving for some nutrient-filled chin chin?
You're truly hardworking... Combining studies with business smiley

Thumbs up !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heloct(f): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
You're truly hardworking... Combining studies with business smiley

Thumbs up !

Thank you wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (3448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toeyean1507(f), 3KINGZ18, mariahAngel(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.