Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772196 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Time to unfollow this thread.

@Cutiereborn Nne how are you and yours??
I no say you dey ghostmode
Oya come out and hail us ooo.

@Kanwuliaextra thanks for lightening up here with your 'presentation'

In your voice "Muchechechechecheche"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
For Noodles.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
loveymom:
Time to unfollow this thread.

@Cutiereborn Nne how are you and yours??
I no say you dey ghostmode
Oya come out and hail us ooo.

@Kanwuliaextra thanks for lightening up here with your 'presentation'

In your voice "Muchechechechecheche"
Nnem, why will you unfollow now cry
I hail una ooooo, please don't unfollow, keep giving us sumptuous meals.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
dominique:

angry
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members...

I don’t understand what is going on between you two on nauraland recently grin

Be like you dey see grammarnazi1 run these days cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2019
smileys

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Yh
Noblefirstlady:

Looking nice did you prepare this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Niyoda:
smileys

Pls what colour is this your jollof rice.? grin

Me I love it

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2019
I sent you an email ma cry
dominique:

angry
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Come join

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubyventures: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
For sister-in-law #2. wink

Na only Egusi soup dem request for.
No dirty kitchens please! wink

*remember wink presentation is everything tongue*

We don’t want to only see your food, WE want to see how CLEAN your kitchen is too! No one wants to eat from a BUKA-DORTY-KITCHEN! grin

Curtain in the kitchen is very unhygienic as it gathers grease, dust and moisture from the cooking a haven for bacteria. A blind is much better or a very short curtain, with minimal gathers if you must use one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
For sister-in-law #2. wink

Na only Egusi soup dem request for.
No dirty kitchens please! wink

*remember wink presentation is everything tongue*

We don’t want to only see your food, WE want to see how CLEAN your kitchen is too! No one wants to eat from a BUKA-DORTY-KITCHEN! grin

Mama d Mama!!!

I dey hail oh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
cutiereborn:

Nnem, why will you unfollow now cry
I hail una ooooo, please don't unfollow, keep giving us sumptuous meals.

Oya come post food abeg am hungry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
ibkayee:
Sesame chicken with Jack Daniels barbecue sauce. Didn’t cook
The sesame chicken looks sooo very juicy

Rubyventures:

Curtain in the kitchen is very unhygienic as it gathers grease, dust and moisture from the cooking a haven for bacteria. A blind is much better or a very short curtain, with minimal gathers if you must use one.
That's why kitchen fans and kitchen windows exist, dear. All about preference. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lunch.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
nnamokenna:
Lunch.
You must love grass a lot....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mrrandomguy: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lunch! White rice with green peas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mrrandomguy: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
cococandy:
Come join
What is the second picture. Can you share the recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
nnamokenna:
Lunch.

Bros, why now? You used to be nicer than this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rubyventures:

I don't agree with you on this. Curtains or Blind in a kitchen is all about preference.

That particular place I circle in the picture below, have a purpose.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vellichor:
The sesame chicken looks sooo very juicy
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Craaaaaving pounded yam and egusi but I won’t have time to make it, anyone cooking it this evening please email me some embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Yes boss, anything for you.

ibkayee:
Craaaaaving pounded yam and egusi but I won’t have time to make it, anyone cooking it this evening please email me some embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yes boss, anything for you.

Thank you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
It’s black bean stew.

You can use canned black beans to make it easier (I did)
Or use raw beans soaked overnight.

After soaking overnight or buying the canned beans, the cooking process is the same as regular beans porridge that you make at home. I made it watery to go over the white rice and served with fried fish.

mrrandomguy:

What is the second picture. Can you share the recipe?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
harley88:

You must love grass a lot....

Vegetables. And yes, a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Bros, why now? You used to be nicer than this

Because of the "grass"?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
nnamokenna:

Because of the "grass"?

Yimu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
I like the fact that your porridge is very rich in vegetables, correct balanced diet. This is how it’s supposed to be instead of stuffing yourself with pure carbs although I prefer mine without the veggies lol. Na better nutrient you dey chop
nnamokenna:
Lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spotmataz: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
chasers:
I don't agree with you on this. Curtains or Blind in a kitchen is all about preference.

That particular place I circle in the picture below, have a purpose.
what is the purppse pls...

I want to know...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnamokenna(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Yimu

#yimu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rice and vegetable soup

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
eyinjuege:
Rice and vegetable soup

What kinda fish is that Bros?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.