Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758813 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 22, 2019
sconp:

Are you a chef? Did you take cooking lessons in the past?

The way you style them foods are amazing, kudos to your camera too
Not a chef, just something i learnt from my Mama... Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 22, 2019
britiko:

I've never gone camping. My shadow can scare me...
However, we planned a family friendly hiking for this spring. Making memories on the trails of muskoka or Algonquin park. I might push to camp overnight and experience it grin
cheesy just give a try. Camping is a lot of fun, especially when you go out with family and friends, best way to get in touch with nature. Part of the reasons i always try to bring out the picture of nature whenever i present my food cheesy Experience you won't forget.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 4:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Lol... not all soup you can eat with eba.
Oya, I don post soup with her side chick... let's dig in!
soberdrunk:

Why did you now call it "soup" as if we can use it to eat Eba?

Ps--- Why don't you post pictures of Egusi soup? angry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rinzaugustine: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2019
chasers:
#C4_kitchen

Happy weekend food lovers kiss

Garri and Groundnut and my Strong sweet coconut. Africa way tongue

Please Bus driver stop me here,make I quick drop this one for my people before we move ahead grin

If you open an African restaurant in a place like Houston or London,you will make a lot of money.Foriengers avoid our food because we have not packaged it well the way the Mexicans,Chinese,Indians etc did theirs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and i definitely have a hearty breakfast before i do anything.

Stay Strong and hearty kiss

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2019
rinzaugustine:
If you open an African restaurant in a place like Houston or London,you will make a lot of money.Foriengers avoid our food because we have not packaged it well the way the Mexicans,Chinese,Indians etc did theirs
cheesy Thanks...I can relate with your observation, we lack packaging even some Africans don't visit some of their restaurant out there.

Our first experience of food is usually how it looks, then how it smells and lastly how it tastes. Some of those owners of Africa restaurant neglect the fact that how food looks and the atmosphere of where you are, who you’re with -affect how foriegners accept food. How can one go to a restaurant to eat, same place you gonna see some folks smoking weed, making hairs and playing games, i know they do all this just to cover up with stores rent and tax. Presentation and environment is mostly the cause of rejection.

Sometimes when you tell them that the food is not well package, Them go say "Oga or Madam, if you no wan eat live the food" cheesy

And also dining out can be ruined not by the food itself but by the poor or unpleasant service provided by the waiting staff.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don cook for the Nigerians o! grin

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by surveyProf(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Breakfast...

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
surveyProf:
cool

I am speech less in such an amazing way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Breakfast and Dinner.

Bread, fried egg, cheese and beef with juice

Pap and vegetable soup

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tried pancake from scratch for the first time.
Lunch.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shine1177:

Pap and vegetable soup

Pap or poundo with vegetable soup? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cant wait for our wedding cheesy

I hope some daft idiot is triggered cheesy
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and i definitely have a hearty breakfast before i do anything.

Stay Strong and hearty kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
loveymom:

I am fine, thank you.

You stopped posting food embarassed embarassed

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Happy Easter. I will start posting, life and its many challenges.

Forgive

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hope my camera did justice otherwise this is 3L Edikaikong soup and side dish of kokopirato plantain sauce��� made out of well cooked liver with veggies.

A service happily rendered to one of my clientsk

Chat me on whatsapp if you need some private chef services: 0813 492 5078

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
funlord:

Pap or poundo with vegetable soup? shocked

Pap. They call it pap, it made from maize.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
datascience:

Happy Easter. I will start posting, life and its many challenges.

Forgive

May God bless the works of your hands abundantly.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Looks delicious
surveyProf:
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Food prepared by our Christian brothers for easter.

School style kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
In the spirit of Easter

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mariangeles:
That rice is a beauty to behold !

Thanks dear.it is also tasty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
datascience:
I hope my camera did justice otherwise this is 3L Edikaikong soup and side dish of kokopirato plantain sauce��� made out of well cooked liver with veggies.

A service happily rendered to one of my clientsk

Chat me on whatsapp if you need some private chef services: 0813 492 5078

Looks good.
Did u add peeled beans as one of your veggies to the kokopirato sauce? Never heard about it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shine1177:
Breakfast and Dinner.

Bread, fried egg, cheese and beef with juice

Pap and vegetable soup

I've never seen solid pap.
It's always liquid. grin

Is dat eko/agidi? Is the moulded pap cold?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
britiko:

I've never seen solid pap.
It's always liquid. grin

Is dat eko/agidi? Is the moulded pap cold?

It is like semolina, made from maize. It originates from South Africa, that is the name the locals call it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
britiko:

Looks good.
Did u add peeled beans as one of your veggies to the kokopirato sauce? Never heard about it.

I would like to think that is SWEET CORN. Yeah?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
loveymom:

May God bless the works of your hands abundantly.

Thank you. You are an inspiration
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
One of the weekends...
Small chops, vegetables and some chicken for a get together.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
My samosa and spring rolls

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Fruit salad with a cold mix� cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
datascience:

Thank you. You are an inspiration

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.