Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6047114 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shine1177: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Right. Are you in SA? Where did you get that juice from? I havent seen it anywhere

I'm SA based but currently, in Europe, the juice is a European product.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

I know family comes first, but shouldn't that mean after breakfast cheesy

Breakfast ~~ Pancake and Omelette.

Buongiorno a tutti kiss

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
surveyProf:
Delicious..... cool
Chai! see soup, but the oil embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Buongiorno a tutti kiss

So you used cookie cutters to achieve the heart shaped pancakes?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
smartmom:

So you used cookie cutters to achieve the heart shaped pancakes?

Yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
surveyProf:
Delicious..... cool
This looks great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Buongiorno a tutti kiss
Yum kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smalliegirl: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Shine1177:

I'm SA based but currently, in Europe, the juice is a European product.

Oh I see. Enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
ibkayee:

Yum kiss
Thanks, gonna pass through your house and give you the leftover if you care for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Yes
Hmmm. Presentation means a lot I can see. So for aesthetics, you throw away the rest of this yummy pancakes angry, my munchkins won't appreciate that for sure cheesy.
Surely hope the 2nd person appreciates the wonderful extra effort. Kudos.
Such artistry!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
smartmom:

Hmmm. Presentation means a lot I can see. So for aesthetics, you throw away the rest of this yummy pancakes angry, my munchkins won't appreciate that for sure cheesy.
Surely hope the 2nd person appreciates the wonderful extra effort. Kudos.
Such artistry!
Thanks cheesy You don't need to dispose much when using a straight pan because the cutter gonna give you four. But using a round pan, gives you much leftover. I we upload the process when making nest.

The reason for presentation is because my sister do use some of my photo,so when am done I forward some to her.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fhemmmy:

But the portion is too small na . . . .how will this small thing fill a grown up man like moi?
Then we gonna have two pan just for you cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Thanks. Together in same house, you gonna get tired of eating cheesy

But the portion is too small na . . . .how will this small thing fill a grown up man like moi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Thanks, gonna pass through your house and give you the leftover if you care for cheesy
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Then we gonna have two pan just for you cheesy

Now you are talking . . . Finally what a relief to know hunger won't wire me finish cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
How come Chasers reply came before Fhemmmy's comment ?

Someone please clarify for my nerve's sake ... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
How come Chasers reply came before Fhemmmy's comment ?

Someone please clarify for my nerve's sake ... embarassed
Lol cheesy
Because am the moderator kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Lol Because am the moderator kiss
Tell me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease cry cry cry
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Lol cheesy
Because am the moderator kiss

Yimu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Thanks cheesy You don't need to dispose much when using a straight pan because the cutter gonna give you four. But using a round pan, gives you much leftover. I we upload the process when making nest.

The reason for presentation is because my sister do use some of my photo,so when am done I forward some to her.
That is nice of you. Does she run a food blog?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
smartmom:

That is nice of you. Does she run a food blog?
No. Just to keep her page colourful and to entertain her followers..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
Not a chef, just something i learnt from my Mama... Thanks.

Yo mama taught you well! �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
I don cook for the Nigerians o! grin

Nice one... I love the packaging.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Niyoda:
Tried pancake from scratch for the first time.
Lunch.

Wow! Teach me ooo... Recipe please�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Soberdrunk, what swallow do you think will go with this soup?

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
4601CE:
This oga just come here scatter everywhere with food . I cant even upload my own whack food again. chai .. see oppression grin grin grin

I swear ooo cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
cutiereborn:
Soberdrunk, what swallow do you think will go with this soup?

Kaaaaaaaaiii!!!! See soft kpomo inside better Egusi, the best partner will be "professionally" pounded yam with Chilled bottle of Gulder embarassed embarassed . Why are you playing with my emotions? angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
soberdrunk:

Kaaaaaaaaiii!!!! See soft kpomo inside better Egusi, the best partner will be "professionally" pounded yam with Chilled bottle of Gulder embarassed embarassed . Why are you playing with my emotions? angry
Professionally pounded yam grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugah(f): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Buongiorno a tutti kiss

Just wow!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Shugah:

Yo mama taught you well! �
Yeah cheesy

Shugah:

Just wow!
Thanks Dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dinner

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2019
I winch all Nigerian mens were like you
chasers:
Not a chef, just something i learnt from my Mama... Thanks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3567) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dollyjoy(f), omooba969(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.