Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734093 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
post=77844278:
Cooked in my kitchen, ofada rice, and ayamase stew. Recipe link ⏩ http://.com/2019/04/18/ofada-rice-and-ayamase-stew-recipe/
Very appealing. Kudos dearien
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
post=77844278:
Cooked in my kitchen, ofada rice, and ayamase stew. Recipe link ⏩ http://.com/2019/04/18/ofada-rice-and-ayamase-stew-recipe/
Very appealing. Kudos dearie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
smartmom:

God bless you better pikin. See now! Bounteous blessings from helping your mama.
I shall heed your sage advice in children handling. Actually my 1st has partially moved to his own apartment. He is forever asking for recipes these days especially now that he is exploring healthy eating.
Kudos.
Yeah is always like that, Mama how can i make soup, Mama how can i make stew. cheesy Time is gonna come both your son outside and the children living with you, gonna make you proud especially the one assisting you.. God bless you Ma.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lunch.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
wink

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bought this outside though

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Anonymous29:
shocked shocked

Laila, chai. See food with round leather munch like Michelin tyre.

Chai l, yo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

About last night

Dinner ~~ sausage, Groundnut, Cheese and home made bread tongue

Traditional Food.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

About last night

Traditional Food.
When combination meets presentation wink

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2019
cutiereborn:

When combination meets presentation wink
cheesy please grab a glass.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Happy Weekend Food Lovers.

Question sent to me.

Q.1- Your food will get cold before you finish arranging your table,and one is gonna die of hunger while waiting for the food to be serve cheesy

Answer:

1.There is no way my food or your food gonna get cold when you set your table first before cooking, and when you're done you serve hot. You won't die while waiting for the meal to be serve when the person cooking keep to time. Snacks can also be your best friend before the major meal cheesy

Breakfast Time. tongue

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Question sent to me.

Q.1- Your food will get cold before you finish arranging your table,and one is gonna die of hunger while waiting for the food to be serve cheesy

Answer:

1.There is no way my food or your food gonna get cold when you set your table first before cooking, and when you're done you serve hot. You won't die while waiting for the meal to be serve when the person cooking keep to time. Snacks can also be your best friend before the major meal cheesy

Breakfast Time.. Table set, food loading......

Exquisite

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Question sent to me.

Answer:

Breakfast Time.. Table set, food loading......

Nice

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2019
janejive:

Exquisite
Thanks Dear.

Mariangeles:
Nice
Gracias amor.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2019
smartmom:

Very appealing. Kudos dearie

Thank you!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Branding and presentation is excellent . . .But this won't fill big man like us

grin I can always give you a second serving. That is what I served for myself.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Looks delicious

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

About last night

Traditional Food.
Wow, you keep upping the game o! Home made bread?! Your momma really taught you well

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
smartmom:

Wow, you keep upping the game o! Home made bread?! Your momma really taught you well
cheesy Not my Mama tho. I learnt how to make bread from my godmother. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
post=77870776:

grin I can always give you a second serving. That is what I served for myself.

Now you are talking . . . . Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

About last night

Traditional Food.

Do you really serve food like this in your home or this is just for the camera?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Do you really serve food like this in your home or this is just for the camera?
Lol. How we eat at home.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
heys boo kiss
chasers:
Lol. How we eat at home.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
Lol. How we eat at home.

That is nice, good job

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fhemmmy:

That is nice, good job
Thanks. Which city are you? Are you staying close to Abuja or in Abj?

CruellaDeVil:
heys boo kiss
Hi Dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:

Hi Dear cheesy
where did you get agege bread from? I fit beat person for this! angry Lemme guess; you are either in Italy or Spain?
Just imagine that bread with my Titus fish stew grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:

I am in the bush jooooo . . . .we can talk off the record if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I am in the bush jooooo . . . .we can talk off the record if you don't mind
You are very funny. I was thinking of you coming over to my place tomorrow for lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
where did you get agege bread from? I fit beat person for this! angry Lemme guess; you are either in Italy or Spain?
Just imagine that bread with my Titus fish stew grin
cheesy cheesy. Bakery close to my house,the bread was so soft tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
chasers:
You are very funny. I was thinking of you coming over to my place tomorrow for lunch and dinner.

Send me the address and i will surprise you . . . .I can be in Abuja for food now, but let your family know i am a big eater oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmmmm nairaland marriage loading grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mikool007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.