Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760106 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ToyinDipo(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2019
ibkayee:

So you couldn't pack it in a takeaway bag again? undecided embarassed
Go cook your own tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On May 07, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Go cook your own tongue
Cook it for me kiss grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ToyinDipo(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Cook it for me kiss grin
Always at your service lipsrsealed grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Always at your service lipsrsealed grin kiss
Better angry grin kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ToyinDipo(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Better angry grin kiss
Haha, what am I doing on earth, if not to please you grin kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On May 07, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Haha, what am I doing on earth, if not to please you grin kiss
Exactly cool

Lool grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On May 07, 2019
iomoge2:
. I do know how to
I have a Mortar too
I love how fresh it looks
Mine looks dark
Guess cos I add grinded scent leaf to mine

I won’t again

Thanks muchos
You're welcome smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2019
amorprincesa:
Was it Agric palm fruit you used?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2019
amorprincesa:
Was it Agric palm fruit you used?
It's the native one .

I bought those from someone that buys from bush market sellers .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2019
ibkayee:

So you couldn't pack it in a takeaway bag again? undecided embarassed
OK, next time then... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by izaray(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2019
Martin0:

see them tafia peoplegrin
So you've been the one keeping biacan sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:12pm On May 07, 2019
Oh okay!
Mariangeles:
It's the native one .

I bought those from someone that buys from bush market sellers .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:20am On May 08, 2019
Bulk cooking! Saves time and energy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:21am On May 08, 2019
Shrimp fried rice��

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Martin0(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2019
izaray:
So you've been the one keeping biacan sad

hahahahahahahah your own dey ur body I know alreadygringringrin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:21am On May 08, 2019
Kenfil:
Bulk cooking! Saves time and energy
Looks delish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On May 08, 2019
So today is my birthday and I decide to treat myself to porridge, vegetable and croaker fish first thing before cakes start flying in and all.....

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunningjudy(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:
So today is my birthday and I decide to treat myself to porridge, vegetable and croaker fish first thing before cakes start flying in and all.....

Happy birthday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:17am On May 08, 2019
Jollof rice with crocker fish from stew. I love to eat it with bananas.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:23am On May 08, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Jollof rice with crocker fish from stew. I love to eat it with bananas.
Hmmm! I love long grain rice. nice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:55am On May 08, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Happy birthday. Yes your food looks yummy too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
Fresh fish Okro soup

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
Kenfil:
Shrimp fried rice��

Looks really good.

Well done everybody here, for filling our virtual tummies... This thread always makes me happy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
lahips:
Fresh fish Okro soup

I imagine this with nice Akpu (fufu) and wash it down with cold Orange juice . . . . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2019
lahips:
Fresh fish Okro soup
You are killing me here o. Take it easy shocked

Just imagine me eating this with swallow. Gosh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
lahips:
Fresh fish Okro soup

Can you please tell us how it was made and all the ingredients
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:27pm On May 08, 2019
Semovita and Egusi with bitter leaf garnished with stock fish, smoked fish, pomo and meat
...didnt use much oil for health reasons

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 8:35pm On May 08, 2019
Ingredients

Fresh fish, I really so not know the name of the fish
Okro( Diced)
Very little onions ( use this basically to give the palm oil flavour)
Fresh pepper
Seasoning
Curry leave

Wash the fish
Put the fish in the pot and season, I use maggi cubes, onga classic,( I really like onga classic, gives soups a unique taste) salt and pepper.

When the fish is done, now I said done as I can't tell exactly how long it will take to cook, different burners etc so done is when I can tell mine is done.

On a separate pot, 'bleach' your palm oil, that's a process where you allow the oil in the pot on fire for a while till almost all the bubbles that will show up dissapear, pour in your onions, very little onions and diced so tiny you can't spot it in the soup, cause usually I don't cook soup with onions.

Stir the onions for a while, I stir it till I get the aroma of the onions, then add fresh pepper and stir for about 30 seconds, then add my diced okro to the mix, stir for another 30 seconds depending on the quantity of your okro

After that I poured the contents. Which is the fried okro in palm oil with onions and fresh pepper into the pot with steamed fresh fish, at this point I add water to the level I want. I like my okro thick, so if you like your okro watery you add more water.

And season to taste.
Add the freshly cut curry leave and turn off the burner.
Usually when boiling fish I use very little water so that the fish absorbs the seasoning.

Serve with whatever sides you like. I just love to lick soups most of the time.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 8:44pm On May 08, 2019
: smiley

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2019
Comman chop oh wink

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On May 08, 2019
lahips:
Ingredients

Fresh fish, I really so not know the name of the fish
Okro( Diced)
Very little onions ( use this basically to give the palm oil flavour)
Fresh pepper
Seasoning
Curry leave

Wash the fish
Put the fish in the pot and season, I use maggi cubes, onga classic,( I really like onga classic, gives soups a unique taste) salt and pepper.

When the fish is done, now I said done as I can't tell exactly how long it will take to cook, different burners etc so done is when I can tell mine is done.

On a separate pot, 'bleach' your palm oil, that's a process where you allow the oil in the pot on fire for a while till almost all the bubbles that will show up dissapear, pour in your onions, very little onions and diced so tiny you can't spot it in the soup, cause usually I don't cook soup with onions.

Stir the onions for a while, I stir it till I get the aroma of the onions, then add fresh pepper and stir for about 30 seconds, then add my diced okro to the mix, stir for another 30 seconds depending on the quantity of your okro

After that I poured the contents. Which is the fried okro in palm oil with onions and fresh pepper into the pot with steamed fresh fish, at this point I add water to the level I want. I like my okro thick, so if you like your okro watery you add more water.

And season to taste.
Add the freshly cut curry leave and turn off the burner.
Usually when boiling fish I use very little water so that the fish absorbs the seasoning.

Serve with whatever sides you like. I just love to lick soups most of the time.

Hope that helps.

Which is this for, where is the picture of the finished meal na? cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On May 08, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman chop oh wink

You must love onion oh . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.