Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779789 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 6:58pm On May 10, 2019
tatacherie:
Today's lunch
Leaf Pepper rice (I bought it oo) cheesy
If you know you know cool

Bin craving this!!! The taste the leave gives the rice is unique!
Please do send some..... **long throat**

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by klexycole(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
chasers:
I don't have, just this forum.

Ah! shocked Then you are missing out big time. You can build a huge fan base and get contracts through your Instagram page.

Wait no more! Hit the internet, make a brief research about Instagram marketing, create a niche for yourself (be unique), and sign up immediately!

Be consistent and see your followers skyrocket! I hope you find this helpful. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 7:41pm On May 10, 2019
chasers:
I don't have, just this forum.

You should have an Instagram page to show case your God given talent, and YouTube too, people make lots of money via this two media.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 10, 2019
klexycole:

Ah! shocked Then you are missing out big time. You can build a huge fan base and get contracts through your Instagram page.

Wait no more! Hit the internet, make a brief research about Instagram marketing, create a niche for yourself (be unique), and sign up immediately!

Be consistent and see your followers skyrocket! I hope you find this helpful. smiley
Thanks Boss, very helpful..

janejive:

You should have an Instagram page to show case your God given talent, and YouTube too, people make lots of money via this two media.
Thanks Dear.. Noted.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:52pm On May 10, 2019
cyberhike:
Odeguaomon is back cool cool cool

Yes, I'm back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
@chasers please I beg of you , do not waste the talent place on you by your creator.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:54pm On May 10, 2019
Estellie:
And she's back.. Where have you been babe?

Food looks good as always.. Welcome�

have been busy oh....thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 10, 2019
peacefulhome:
@chasers please I beg of you , do not waste the talent place on you by your creator.
cheesy Thanks for the love and encouragement.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 8:16pm On May 10, 2019
Anonymous29:

Bin craving this!!! The taste the leave gives the rice is unique!
Please do send some..... **long throat**
Thanks
Unfortunately I couldn't eat it after taking d pix. Rodo ti poju cheesy but d leave aroma is always heaven
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 8:27pm On May 10, 2019
tatacherie:

Thanks
Unfortunately I couldn't eat it after taking d pix. Rodo ti poju cheesy but d leave aroma is always heavenly

Eh yah... Sorry......heaven is the word!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2019
odeguaomon:

Yes, I'm back
Ekaabo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
Anonymous29:

Eh yah... Sorry......heaven is the word!
Lolzz cheesy thanks for the correction
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2019
eyinjuege:
Pre dinner snacking- chicken wings
Yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rakiticbarca: 11:02pm On May 10, 2019
odeguaomon:
Dinner
better combo. See the locust beans waving at us lol grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 6:42am On May 11, 2019
tatacherie:

Lolzz cheesy thanks for the correction

Don't mind me jare .....wanted to write heavenly too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 6:50am On May 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why don't you buy a carton of fish or meat and send to him? your question is highly irrelevant, if he or she decides to supplement with crayfish or shrimps it's not your business. You and the other kid that are trying to embarrass the poster are very childish.
Omg! Are you serious?
I thought I was being funny!
This comment was't serious, I don't even have meat or fish in most of the food I posted here. Seems to be a naija thing to ask for meat or fish in every meal.
I was just being funny, please calm down.

Oh and you even called me "Kid" that's funny, very funny.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 7:32am On May 11, 2019
Dinner

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2019
Bund had it with a cup of ice tea

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:56am On May 11, 2019
Suya fried rice

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chitheo(f): 10:04am On May 11, 2019
Good morning everyone. please can someone help with a recipe on how i can make a cheap fried rice? I have being craving it but don't have much cash on me now. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 10:29am On May 11, 2019
Saturday breakfast is always beans but we decided to top it with avocado and sweet corn today. Not forgetting bread and tea.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 10:47am On May 11, 2019
Do you stay in lag? Where can I get it. It's only in Benin I usually buy back then.
tatacherie:

Thanks
Unfortunately I couldn't eat it after taking d pix. Rodo ti poju cheesy but d leave aroma is always heaven

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2019
Breakfast..

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2019
This morning. Amala and vegetables

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2019
sod09:
stay at ogba ijaiye how can i get there

Stop at cinema Bus-stop on college road and ask for Mary's Canteen. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 2:25pm On May 11, 2019
smileyno

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gulher: 4:45pm On May 11, 2019
I AM SOOO HUNGRY!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
Deleted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 6:35pm On May 11, 2019
amorprincesa:
Do you stay in lag? Where can I get it. It's only in Benin I usually buy back then.
How u take know cheesy the kitchen is just opposite UNIBEN main gate lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2019
chasers:
Thanks Boss, very helpful..

Thanks Dear.. Noted.

If you do make an IG page and a YouTube channel. Please tell us the name? So I can follow.

Your pics will be very well suited for IG kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sweetnesstwins: 6:40pm On May 11, 2019
Something light
Noodles and egg

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.