Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6047287 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (3567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
chasers:
grin grin
You'll learn Igbo by force now...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
You'll learn Igbo by force now...
Someone is translating for me here.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2019
chasers:
Someone is translating for me here.. cheesy
That's good !

So breadplanets can't sly you grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
That's good !

So breadplanets can't sly you grin
Sure. She can't cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:12pm On May 25, 2019
About to make a spinach and meat smoothie

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
ibkayee:
Hope you people know I'm joking lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Hope you people know I'm joking lipsrsealed grin
We don't know. Just do it like dat. We will watch happily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
chasers:
Sure. She can't cheesy
Ogom Nwoke wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
breadplanets:
Ogom Nwoke wink
For real ? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by czarina(f): 9:57pm On May 25, 2019
ibkayee:
Honestly, I was just liking the ingredients and the kitchen until you said that.

I had to go back and check cheesy cheesy

God forgive you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
breadplanets:
We don't know. Just do it like dat. We will watch happily
czarina:
Honestly, I was just liking the ingredients and the kitchen until you said that.

I had to go back and check cheesy cheesy

God forgive you.
Lol just being silly, making efo cheesy

Someone should develop a spinach cleaning robot, I did not come to this world to suffer

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2019
cutiereborn:
Anyone up for a hot pepper soup this cold evening?
yes, where do you stay please ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol just being silly, making efo cheesy

Someone should develop a spinach cleaning robot, I did not come to this world to suffer
buy the pre-cleaned and bagged ones. Unless they are not available where you are.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2019
cococandy:
buy the pre-cleaned and bagged ones. Unless they are not available where you are.
Thank you, bagged one I’d used in the past became too soft quickly when it entered the stew but it may have just been the one I used. I will try different ones

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 26, 2019
Breakfast

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:47am On May 26, 2019
Exactly- just jejely chop them if you can't find kale. I usually use kale for vegetable soup and chew spinach raw grin too soft.
Nigerian spinach is much coarse and hard.
I'm looking for the seed on Amazon to plant it here.

Did you get tgat meat straight from the butcher?
ibkayee:

Thank you, bagged one I’d used in the past became too soft quickly when it entered the stew but it may have just been the one I used. I will try different ones
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:27am On May 26, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

I saw this in my freezer yesterday evening,and I decide to jump on them tongue

Life is sweet with C4_kitchen cool Another One

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14am On May 26, 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:27am On May 26, 2019
armyofone:
Exactly- just jejely chop them if you can't find kale. I usually use kale for vegetable soup and chew spinach raw grin too soft.
Nigerian spinach is much coarse and hard.
I'm looking for the seed on Amazon to plant it here.

Did you get tgat meat straight from the butcher?
Ooh that's an idea, I've never thought of doing that cheesy

Yes I did smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2019
Plantain and egg fritata

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 8:34am On May 26, 2019
Potato salad..

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2019
Efo, fish in stew, meat in stew. Didn’t make the fruit

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2019
Good old home remedies for cough and his brothers.
Honey mixed with ginger.
A small teaspoon with a little lemon added and microwaved a bit works magic.
It has one unique taste.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 10:42am On May 26, 2019
Sunday food can waste time eh....
Let me just snack first

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
It is hot in Lagos but I'll still have some

Hot weather+hot and spicy pepper soup= fire!
It's cold in PH o!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:31pm On May 26, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

I saw this in my freezer yesterday evening,and I decide to jump on them tongue

Life is sweet with C4_kitchen cool Another One
Enjoyment minister, don't tell me you had that alone.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
yes, where do you stay please ?
The land of wike

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2019
cutiereborn:

The land of wike
grin ph gurl. I like that. How about you invite me for some of that you sweet peppersoup? I stay around too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
grin ph gurl. I like that. How about you invite me for some of that you sweet peppersoup? I stay around too
Wait let me ask hubby tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2019
cutiereborn:

Wait let me ask hubby tongue
pls ask him tongue these days we no dey send ring cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
pls ask him tongue these days we no dey send ring cheesy
He said.......try another number, this one is already taken. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
cutiereborn:

He said.......try another number, this one is already taken. grin
I can come in as the colleague from office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (3567) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.