Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5741231 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 8:21pm On May 27, 2019
mariga:
Dinner

You dey enjoy oooo.... Only you? Seems you always like diversity in a dish. Send the group's peppersoup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
Anonymous29:

You dey enjoy oooo.... Only you? Seems you always like diversity in a dish. Send the group's peppersoup.
Exactly grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teemac01(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2019
ibkayee:
Dedicated to Mariangeles, the founder of plantain

can I see pictures of your kitchen please...I want to redo mine...and I like the way yours is looking from the picture with the spinach...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40am On May 28, 2019
chasers:
You're welcome
You don't need to edit,you snap with the app. But make sure you use a sun blind,before snapping.

De nada cheesy

Which App oga chasers?

Nice meal everyone kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:17am On May 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Breakfast

Boiled plantain and eggs =Yum! 100%√√√
That egg is on point. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:20am On May 28, 2019
chasers:

Thanks Dear..

Her Mama always tell her that.

She's the type that don't like cooking cheesy If you wanna punish her,just tell her to cook..

cheesy please oh please don't punish her. God knew why He paired you 2. You just do the cooking and allow her do what her strength is in.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:22am On May 28, 2019
Mimzyy:
smiley
I kinda like the served portions too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:27am On May 28, 2019
mariga:
Dinner
Just the pepper soup do me. It's goat meat abi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mimzyy(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2019
Thank yousmiley. It’s a scoop each.

smartmom:

I kinda like the served portions too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57am On May 28, 2019
Rilley:
Ok thanks
You're welcome

loveymom:

Which App oga chasers?

Nice meal everyone kiss kiss kiss
VSCO or Camera360
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2019
smartmom:

Just the pepper soup do me. It's goat meat abi?
yes grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 28, 2019
chasers:

You're welcome

VSCO or Camera360

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2019
loveymom:

Thanks
You're welcome Ma

But the VSCO is not free, you gonna like the Camera360 is what I use always.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2019
chasers:
You're welcome Ma

But the VSCO is not free, you gonna like the Camera360 is what I use always.

Okay thanks for the heads up
I have used 360 before, so probably they have upgraded?
It wasn't so spectacular the last time I used it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2019
loveymom:

Okay thanks for the heads up
I have used 360 before, so probably they have upgraded?
It wasn't so spectacular the last time I used it.

I always use sun blind before snapping, and I don't make use of flash light, just the room light.

Which phone are you using?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2019
chasers:

I always use sun blind before snapping, and I don't make use of flash light, just the room light.

Which phone are you using?
Samsung j5 and tab
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 28, 2019
loveymom:

Samsung j5 and tab
Ok...have you use lightroom app before?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2019
chasers:

No I have not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 28, 2019
loveymom:

No I have not
problem solve cheesy download the app and give a try, make sure you don't use flash

If your room light is affecting the photo, try to use a board to block the reflection.

I hope this work.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2019
smartmom:

cheesy please oh please don't punish her. God knew why He paired you 2. You just do the cooking and allow her do what her strength is in.
Ok Ma cheesy

Whenever she's around,I don't invite her to the kitchen to assist,because she always turn everything to play.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 28, 2019
chasers:
problem solve cheesy download the app and give a try, make sure you don't use flash

If your room light is affecting the photo, try to use a board to block the reflection.

I hope this work.

Okay thanks, will give you feedback

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 28, 2019
loveymom:

Okay thanks, will give you feedback
Ok Ma...You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
smartmom:

That egg is on point. Yes!
Thank you .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
Work lunch. Feta cheese (nom nom) and tomato pasta, didn’t cook

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:15pm On May 28, 2019
mariga:
Lunching!

Yellow garri ✅
Egusi ✅
Bitter leaf ✅
De-lish ✅

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2019
ibkayee:
Yum!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2019
ibkayee:
I want... tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chisam22(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
I love food most especially plantain. This is the reason why... https://agrobubble.com/13-health-benefits-of-plantain/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
I want... tongue
Too late tongue

Next one cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2019
chasers:

Oga chasers is the lightroom app 'adobe lightroom'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.