Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751080 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2019
I saw this in one Chinese cooking site I normally frequent and it can grind just anything. So so smooth

I haven't seen this in Nigeria before.

Used mainly by Indians and Chinese or other Asian countries.
Can't it be mass produced in Nigeria?
The locals can use this for grinding corn or beans etc instead of going to the public one.

Even children can help turn the wheel or old people.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Breakfast tongue
Chickwizz sandwich and hot beverage.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mabebe1(f): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
shilz:
Lunch
This wickedness in high places.......dis soup go make sense die.....Chei....I so crave for dis soup with starch....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Babe is this home cooking or all this your delicacies is for a restaurant?

Nah home cooking o. I usually cook and freeze stuffs like soups and stew, make a life easier
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yum !

That combination can fill one up ehn....
Yep!! How u dey btw?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
essenceplus:

This name always make me laugh. Goodness wink
I need to figure out who decided to name that food and why lol. It's still one of my favorites sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by essenceplus: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kenfil:

Nah home cooking o. I usually cook and freeze stuffs like soups and stew, make a life easier

Jesus is Lord. If I see woman take care of me like that Banky W skin go run. Please snap your skin make I see. grin Even in Yankee such delicacies OMG, this is pure bliss mehn. Can't wait to find a lady that can treat my destiny this way walahi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2019

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
mariga:
Lunching!

Hot oha soup ✅
Yellow Eba ✅

Looks nice and inviting!

Just an observation from the look of all your yellow garri combinations, the eba made from it doesn't look starchy, it looks as though its falling apart. I think the yellow garri has too little starch.

Some type of garri are better for soaking while some are best for eba. Your yellow garri would be nice for soaking, have you tried it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
mariga:
Breakfast
kai tongue tongue See saliva all over my screen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ginalex:
Breakfast tongue
Chickwizz sandwich and hot beverage.
How I miss chicken republic chickwizz kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
mariga:
Lunching!

Hot oha soup ✅
Yellow Eba ✅
Mariga husband material how many yards?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kenfil:

Yep!! How u dey btw?
I dey fine , thanks

I hope you are too...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiboy1116: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
breadplanets:
E gbara wicked grin
how can I get it now , cry cry , I stay in Abuja .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
mabebe1:

This wickedness in high places.......dis soup go make sense die.....Chei....I so crave for dis soup with starch....
lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oh my goodness!!! Snail stew - best taste ever! Snail stew dey hungry me too and now your snails come increase the longings for it.
Please how did you make yours?
Looking delicious!

KanwuliaExtra:
Today na “stew with snail” hungry moi. I have lots of imported Naija, frozen snail. So diafor. . . . .

Voila! tongue

*Rice and Beans will always come in handy* kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Time for Akara and ? Your choice. wink

Akamu, custard or quick oats! kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
armyofone:
Oh my goodness!!! Snail stew - best taste ever! Snail stew dey hungry me too and now your snails come increase the longings for it.
Please how w did you yours?
Looking delicious!

Morning darling sis. cheesy
I cooked my stew normally.

Them washed my “frozen snails” TWICE with SALT and HOT WATER to remove the staleness. I cut of all the “jolo-jolos” wink (all those dangling tins dem).

Then I re-spice with onion salt and garlic.
I always retry the snails so they remain crunchy but soft.

I add the snails 10 minutes to my final stew and let it simmer to soak in the stew’s flavor. wink

Very DEH-lissssssh!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kenkel: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
funlord:
am trying to save the pics of this fried rice but the pics is too large

Late easter chow.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
chiboy1116:
how can I get it now , cry cry , I stay in Abuja .
wahahahahahaahahha.....nna lekwanum anya o. You are too far away biko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
paparazzhi:
smiley
Where's the food ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
You got it from the Africa store frozen?

KanwuliaExtra:

Morning darling sis. cheesy
I cooked my stew normally.

Them washed my “frozen snails” TWICE with SALT and HOT WATER to remove the staleness. I cut of all the “jolo-jolos” wink (all those dangling tins dem).

Then I re-spice with onion salt and garlic.
I always retry the snails so they remain crunchy but soft.

I add the snails 10 minutes to my final stew and let it simmer to soak in the stew’s flavor. wink

Very DEH-lissssssh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
This na real enjoyment biko- see assorted breakfast.
After this kind food, na recliner and remote control for the morning cheesy

KanwuliaExtra:
Time for Akara and ? Your choice. wink

Akamu, custard or quick oats! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stillmaticOG(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
A little something before dinner

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
starbuck:
The agidi was bought but fish pepper soup was made by me... I don't need dinning table for this mbok...

Breakfast
What are those white things, pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
armyofone:
This na real enjoyment biko- see assorted breakfast.
After this kind food, na recliner and remote control for the morning cheesy

Oh no darling. . . We have swimming and bicycle-riding today. Off we go! It is SUMMER CAMP SEASON! wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
theButterfly:

What are those white things, pls?

Agidi, goggle called it cassava meal shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
armyofone:
You got it from the Africa store frozen?

Prepared half-cooked and dried in Nigeria.
Then straight to freezer. I do not wash or clean them till I am ready to use them.
They are wrapped in newspaper to absorb moisture and prevent early decay prior to stuffing them in the suitcase.

The snails get here in less than 48 hours. 1 day of preparation and drying, then 1 day for transportation.

I can’t buy snails from ANY African store o!
Too small and very expensive.
Not sure how it was prepared.
These snails come specially from the snail farm to our own kitchen. grin

I still get plenty! kiss
This wan go last me for anoda year!
I go dey chop am smor-smor. wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
stillmaticOG:
A little something before dinner
Yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
paparazzhi:
smiley
You couldn’t even wait for us abi angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheWinterBird(f), sheycrown(f), sulips(f), candance, Kharol1234 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.