Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750923 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Time for Akara and ? Your choice. wink

Akamu, custard or quick oats! kiss
Nice!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
cutiereborn:

How I miss chicken republic chickwizz kiss kiss kiss
Their Chickwizz is like no other aswear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ginalex:
Breakfast tongue
Chickwizz sandwich and hot beverage.
Looks toasted to perfection

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Mariga husband material how many yards?
cheesy cheesy I'm not the one that prepared that particular food, but am sha learning small small.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
starbuck:

Agidi, goggle called it cassava meal shocked
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ginalex:
kai tongue tongue See saliva all over my screen.
Ikr grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
mariga:
cheesy cheesy I'm not the one that prepared that particular food, but am sha learning small small.
Haha fair enough, still looks nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pogah:

Looks nice and inviting!

Just an observation from the look of all your yellow garri combinations, the eba made from it doesn't look starchy, it looks as though its falling apart. I think the yellow garri has too little starch.

Some type of garri are better for soaking while some are best for eba. Your yellow garri would be nice for soaking, have you tried it?

Not yet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Haha fair enough, still looks nice cheesy

smileyThank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
1Sharon:

You're eating my phobia, yuk

Trust moi. . . If I hadn’t eaten snails in Nigeria and ENJOYED THEM THOROUGHLY, I could not have EVER eaten them. cheesy

But I know better. . . . Ignorance can take a blissful or PHOBIC perception. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Exactly! After seeing those Florida Snail story sef how person no go fear to buy Snails!
Last time i ate snails was in Nigeria. My mom made stew, egusi soup with snails for me. I ate it every lunch and dinner time grin
Snail stew is very delicious!

KanwuliaExtra:

Prepared half-cooked and dried in Nigeria.
Then straight to freezer. I do not wash or clean them till I am ready to use them.
They are wrapped in newspaper to absorb moisture and prevent early decay prior to stuffing them in the suitcase.

The snails get here in less than 48 hours. 1 day of preparation and drying, then 1 day for transportation.

I can’t buy snails from ANY African store o!
Too small and very expensive.
Not sure how it was prepared.
These snails come specially from our own Baiba kitchen. grin

I still get plenty! kiss
This wan go last me for anoda year!
I go dey chop am smor-smor. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
theButterfly:

What are those white things, pls?
It's cornmeal. It's called agidi in Igbo language

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
From the pictures some of you post, it is now very obvious that some Nigerians are 'literally' eating the economy, how can one individual put "TWO CHICKEN LAPS" in one meal and expect our GDP to be growing, some of you will fry "3-4 eggs' with 3 Indomie, are you an assassin?? angry How can you wipe out an entire generation of chicken for one meal? Are you Hitler? angry I saw one individuals 'akamu', the milk inside can produce calcium for a white baby from age 1month till the child finishes kindergarten. Someone even drank 2 cartons of Chivita with 1 bottle of action bitters just for 1 meal. angry All this rant is because nobody cooked EGUSI soup..... angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldav(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
From the pictures some of you post, it is now very obvious that some Nigerians are 'literally' eating the economy, how can one individual put "TWO CHICKEN LAPS" in one meal and expect our GDP to be growing, some of you will fry "3-4 eggs' with 3 Indomie, are you an assassin?? angry How can you wipe out an entire generation of chicken for one meal? Are you Hitler? angry I saw one individuals 'akamu', the milk inside can produce calcium for a white baby from age 1month till the child finishes kindergarten. Someone even drank 2 cartons of Chivita with 1 bottle of action bitters just for 1 meal. angry All this rant is because nobody cooked EGUSI soup..... angry

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AHCB: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
paparazzhi:
smiley
who drank that origin, you? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiboy1116: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
breadplanets:
wahahahahahaahahha.....nna lekwanum anya o. You are too far away biko
sad sad sad cry cry okay how is it prepared ? I tasted something like this once in Enugu , I ate like 10 that day . Omg

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ji mmiri oku for the cold weather

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JasonScoolari: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mariangeles:

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
por favor, quiero que el frio sea demasiado

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dinner grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
chasers:

por favor, quiero que el frio sea demasiado

cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Someone should please give me Spaghetti garnishing ideas...
The one you have tried yourself oh....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Hahaha hahaha kuku kill me.you're a nutcase.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
shilz:
Sorry why z redoil inside the sardine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by klexycole(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Oya Oga ranter @ soberdrunk manage dis grin

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2019
AYDELICIOUSE EATERY SERVICES®©
We will give you the real taste,with delicious services that will make your mouth
watering...
Specialize on
Small hops,
Spring Roll,
Samosa,
Mosa,
Fish Ball
Meat Ball,
Puff-Puff,
Fish in batter
Chicken in Batter,
Beef Kebab,
BBQ Chicken
BBQ fish ,
Asun ,
Shawarma
Cocktail
Mocktail
Smoothies Drinks,
African Continental dishes.
Inter-continental Dished as well
Catering services for Outdoor and Indoors services...
Event Decoration
Event Design
Event Planning
Management
Rich Occasional Cakes Catering
Hostesses
Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy
Our contact:
+2348065752340, +2348099422243
+2347089664944 You can follow us on instagram
Aydelicious_officail Our whatsapp group link
https:///2348065752340 Our facebook page
link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/
Our email address:
aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com Address: Plot
30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu.
Lagos State...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
I dey fine , thanks

I hope you are too...
Yes, thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bisiki2, back2sender and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.