Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751025 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
Sunnybobo3 , me and you do competition today cheesy

Hehehe! I peeled the beans myself.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dad wanted snail for dinner so I made it for him. steamed snail.
I pray my picture uploads.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:
Lol.
Chai, its not me o. lol.

I saw the kiss. Oga must hear this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:

Wow
*grabs plate, put content in my serviette, straight in my bag before them wake up*

I love snails. Best gift to mankind

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

I saw the kiss. Oga must hear this
Lol.
Abeg o. lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Wow
*grabs plate, put content in my serviette, straight in my bag before them wake up*

I love snails. Best gift to mankind
I don't really like it, I fear the way the eyes come out and its slow movement. Dad likes it so much, see he has cleared the plate lol. my kid sis likes it too and they both ate it together. Dad likes it with can drinks and not water.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Akara every where cheesy.

It came out right .

le boo is very happy. His first time of eating Akara in America. Wrote it in his dairy. lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:
I don't really like it, I fear the way the eyes come out and its slow movement. Dad likes it so much, see he has cleared the plate lol. my kid sis likes it too and they both ate it together. Dad likes it with can drinks and not water.
this scene resemble nollywood movie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hehehe! I peeled the beans myself.
na you biko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Anytime I'm hungry, I come to this section, see food, imagine the aroma and eat in my mind.

Tonight, I had cococandy and Sunnybobo's Akara, Herzumpter's snail, with Babymama's Ijebu garri and cold water...I'm sooo full...

Una thank you o...

By the way, someone please give me recipe for bitter leaf soup oo...I don't have access to cocoyam, only that thickner(can't remember its Igbo name)...tx in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
this scene resemble nollywood movie cheesy
Lolzzzzz.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:
abeg giv me d recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
chinma414:
abeg giv me d recipe
People have different ways of preparing their snail but this is how I made mine this evening.

I used 3 big snails
Alum
G/oil
Tomatoes
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt.

I removed the snail from Its shell by breaking it with a stone after which I washed it with alum.
I then cooked it with salt and onion for 30 minutes. While I was waiting for it to cook I used grinding stone to grind my tomatoes, pepper and half onion, I didn't make it too smooth.
I fried my snail for 5 minutes such that it didn't go dry(strong i mean, I just fried it off)
I sliced another onion (very little tho) and I prepared a sauce using my G/oil, my grinded tomatoes, pepper and onion, Maggi (a cube)and salt. I allowed it to cook for 5 minutes.
I added my snail and allowed it to steam for 10 minutes.............I then served my dad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:
[b]I [b]don't really like it, I fear the way the eyes come out and its slow movemen[/b]t. [/b]Dad likes it so much, see he has cleared the plate lol. my kid sis likes it too and they both ate it together. Dad likes it with can drinks and not water.

Ordinary snail. cheesy You go sabi fear sha.
See description.

Love the recipe, popsi dey enjoy oh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Ordinary snail. cheesy You go sabi fear sha.
See description.

Love the recipe, popsi dey enjoy oh.

Abi o, big time enjoyment. lol.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
well done everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Babyosisi, berem

I made akara today.

Eweeeee
Sunny nne m ooooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Herzumpther:

Papa d papa

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lemon rice and salmon.

If you need recipe pay into my account cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BABE3: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
Lemon rice and salmon.

the rice..sounds healthy nd delish... recipe? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chocolate and coconut cake for desert

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
Lemon rice and salmon.

How do you people eat fish?
Their faces look like human face
How can you eat something looks human

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

the rice..sounds healthy nd delish... recipe? cheesy

Wey your dollars? cheesy

Ingredient;
Veg oil.
One medium lemon
3cups basmati rice
Mushrooms
Onions
3yellow spicy peppers
Tomatoes ( like one pound)
A handful of fried peanuts
Green onions(2 stalks)
Frozen green beans and broccoli (one small pack each)
Spices: turmeric, yellow mustard seed , cayenne pepper , black pepper, thyme ,sage and Rosemary
Salt and knorr or maggi or accent to taste.

First step parboil your rice and drain. Squeeze lemon into it and leave to stand

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

How do you people eat fish?
Their faces look like human face
How can you eat something looks human
this one no get face grin
It was already filleted before I bought it.

Human face ke? Babymama you're so funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
this one no get face grin
It was already filleted before I bought it.

Human face ke? Babymama you're so funny. cheesy

See

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babymama1:

See
rotfl. Fish is delicious I swear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babe3:

Fry your mushroom in 2 spoonfuls of veg oil until brown

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
I used to like salmon but not anymore
I don't like any sea foods,period
And if I must eat fish certainly not catfish or sharks
I hate them with a passion
I hate any fish that has no scales
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Put a little oil in a pot, let it heat, add turmeric, Rosemary , thyme and sage and leave to fry for a minute. Add peanuts and small water to cover the base of the pot.
Pour in your rice and stir. Then cover to simmer for 10mins. You can add a little water if you think the rice is still strong but make sure it is not too soft. Add a pinch of salt but not enough to taste it. Switch off heat and leave covered.

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
tongue
Chillisauce:

7 loaves with eggs shocked

*faints*

i take the eggs though. kiss
Hungry Man size tongue.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
Put a little oil in a pot, let it heat, add turmeric, Rosemary , thyme and sage and leave to fry for a minute. Add peanuts and small water to cover the base of the pot.
Pour in your rice and stir. Then cover to simmer for 10mins. You can add a little water if you think the rice is still strong but make sure it is not too soft. Add a pinch of salt but not enough to taste it. Switch off heat and leave covered.

Looks delish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Spice your salmon according to your taste and put in the oven until done. I like mine very well done and spicy with mustard seeds and black pepper
I bought wild salmon and added the little frozen salmon that I had in the freezer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seunmacaulay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.