Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754872 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
all you likers committee
Continue

You think people behind the keypad do not have hearts
Haters and jealous people everywhere
Do your thing and let others do theirs
The cloud is wide enough for every one to fly

So much vile from wicked faceless people

Tueh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
For foodies on this thread who also binge watch food network like I do, are y’all familiar with Guy Fiery? I like his show a lot (big fan).

Well little did I know this dude has a smokehouse close by. I had the juiciest burger ever at that place and couldn’t leave without buying one of his signature barbecue sauces.

Hopefully this post will be received in the spirit that it was shared. An excited foodie sharing an experience they assume other foodies would understand the reason behind the excitement.

If it makes you go dust your degrees and reassure yourself that your life is also going well, then you might need help.

Also I didn’t cook it in my kitchen but that shouldn’t be a big deal because no one complains when spicy yummy buka stew from the roadside is featured on here.

I love his show, guy's grocery game, in fact all his shows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daisy17: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whatawow:
Jude of all people complaining about people showing off.wonders shall never cease shocked grin

Grade A bad belle cheesy

Known picture thief cheesy

Same guy who posted a fake bank balance of 18m for attention cheesy

Same guy who posted borrow pose iPhone 7 to show off shocked

Same guy who posed with a car and claimed it was his but got bursted

Same guy who was boasting about having 100k Instagram followers

Most recent of all, ever since he left Nigeria for the first time in his life to go to South Africa nairaland has not been able to hear word shocked

He even posted a picture of his passport stamp to show off and prove that he was there and actually waited for the person to come online to see cheesy

Nobody should take him serious here o, if he had just a TENTH of the things of you had he would not fail to post it, but because he has nothing to show, all he can do is hate grin

Hating hypocrites dem grin

Now I understand a lot. Inferiority complex is his burden

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Where is that boy that is making noise up and down here?
When he feels attention has shifted from him, he will come and drop another one.

When people in South Africa are running home, u carry ur Ghana must go and smuggled yourself out.
They will.soon catch u cheesy

Jude okoye.

Tomorrow u will come home to entice one innocent girl with blood money
If I catch you eeh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whatawow:
Jude of all people complaining about people showing off.wonders shall never cease shocked grin

Grade A bad belle cheesy

Known picture thief cheesy

Same guy who posted a fake bank balance of 18m for attention cheesy

Same guy who posted borrow pose iPhone 7 to show off shocked

Same guy who posed with a car and claimed it was his but got bursted

Same guy who was boasting about having 100k Instagram followers

Most recent of all, ever since he left Nigeria for the first time in his life to go to South Africa nairaland has not been able to hear word shocked

He even posted a picture of his passport stamp to show off and prove that he was there and actually waited for the person to come online to see cheesy

Nobody should take him serious here o, if he had just a TENTH of the things of you had he would not fail to post it, but because he has nothing to show, all he can do is hate grin

Hating hypocrites dem grin
If only Chasers knew all these about the guy ...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
I'm jealous. shocked shocked
Felt so excited while reading your post like i was the one eating it.
He's also very cute and charming.
I'd like one from bobby flay though. He's my favourite. embarassed embarassed embarassed
cococandy:
For foodies on this thread who also binge watch food network like I do, are y’all familiar with Guy Fiery? I like his show a lot (big fan).

Well little did I know this dude has a smokehouse close by. I had the juiciest burger ever at that place and couldn’t leave without buying one of his signature barbecue sauces.

Hopefully this post will be received in the spirit that it was shared. An excited foodie sharing an experience they assume other foodies would understand the reason behind the excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
You must be a very bad somborry oh, if you comot rice and turkey, na wetin go remain? You should jus kukuma eat everything na. cheesy
Comot for here Jor! Ordinary make I manage the rice and Turkey, you dey parah angry
I no leave the plantain and coleslaw for you ? I no want again sef... Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
sassysure:

Go and look for money or go to school
I can see you are in South Africa, don't sell drugs cos they will catch you.
U even look 14 yrs so school it should be.
When children like you are busy preparing for exam, u are here trying to feel big boy.
Mtcheew cheesy
if you choose to believe whatever you choose to believe that isn't my business, I don't care what u think about me, I don't know u, I don't plan to know you, it doesn't matter if I never get to know u

U can keep on obsessing over my matter or learn to accept ur fate that u don't matter, what you read about me doesn't still matter, thousands of people better than u have tried, they dropped their weapons and gave up, no be today my mentions begin dey flood with insults

All I said about chaser was constructive criticism, it's not a crime, coco has admitted that she craves likes so my statement is proven

I will wake up in 6 hrs and not remember that I ever spoke to u but u will never forget me

While people crave likes and attention, I crave haters, welcome to the fan club boy, pick a form take a seat behind the crowd and get those hate juices flowing

Coco, same goes for u, I don't care what u think or assume, feel free to conclude, I don't care, enough with the mentions biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
Comot for here Jor! Ordinary make I manage the rice and Turkey, you dey parah angry
I no leave the plantain and coleslaw for you ? I no want again sef... Mtchewwwwwww
cheesy Com carry the rice, i go cut small turkey for you make you tey follow up, at all at all na winch market.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyoda:
I brought refreshments
The picture quality is always on point .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
iomoge2:
all you likers committee
Continue

You think people behind the keypad do not have hearts
Haters and jealous people everywhere
Do your thing and let others do theirs
The cloud is wide enough for every one to fly

So much vile from wicked faceless people

Tueh
it's not a must that everybody must like u, I have seen posts with insults about me get 200 likes

Learn to embrace rejection, don't know why it's pains u guys, if everybody likes u, it means that ure everybody puppet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Whatawow: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamBitterAndAThief:
[s]if you choose to believe whatever you choose to believe that isn't my business, I don't care what u think about me, I don't know u, I don't plan to know you, it doesn't matter if I never get to know u

U can keep on obsessing over my matter or learn to accept ur fate that u don't matter, what you read about me doesn't still matter, thousands of people better than u have tried, they dropped their weapons and gave up, no be today my mentions begin dey flood with insults

All I said about chaser was constructive criticism, it's not a crime, coco has admitted that she craves likes so my statement is proven

I will wake up in 6 hours and not remember that I ever spoke to u but u will never forget me

While people crave likes and attention, I crave haters, welcome to the fan club boy, pick a form take a seat behind the crowd and get those hate juices flowing

Coco, same goes for u, I don't care what u think or assume, feel free to conclude, I don't care, enough with the mentions biko [/s]
He doesn’t care yet this is his longest post on this thread and maybe in the whole website shocked

Imagine what he will type when he does shocked

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
iamJ:
if you choose to believe whatever you choose to believe that isn't my business, I don't care what u think about me, I don't know u, I don't plan to know you, it doesn't matter if I never get to know u

I will wake up in 6 hrs and not remember that I ever spoke to u but u will never forget me

Coco, same goes for u, I don't care what u think or assume, feel free to conclude, I don't care, enough with the mentions biko
I have not read nor ready to read about you here.
U are intellectually daft that was why I had never recognised ur posts.

U aren't smart at all.
U bath with inferiority complex.
Eat inferiority complex and
Ur pillow at night is inferiority complex.
Get a life!

Look at his mouth
Mbekwu nwa aniga grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Drink cold water and calm down.

Learn to mind your business and engage people who engaged you. Don't meddle in every matter to appear smart, it's just a faceless forum.

I pity whoever married that terrible creature

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
cheesy Com carry the rice, i go cut small turkey for you make you tey follow up, at all at all na winch market.. cheesy
Ss guy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whatawow:

He doesn’t care yet this is his longest post on this thread and maybe in the whole website shocked

Imagine what he will type when he does shocked

Why is he changing his usernames?

Jude okoye, Why are u changing ur usernames?
See why I said you are not smart grin cheesy
Taata cheesy
U don't even know how others do it so as not to get caught.
This guy keep on cutting you into pieces cheesy
Better beg him to have mercy
Are you not Jude again cheesy
Drug peddler cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QueenSekxy(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
It is a cool place.
Things like these are bound to happen... We're humans afterall .

We can't all agree with the same thing, no matter how perfect they look .
Sureee.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 21, 2019
smiley Well, i try. Thanks.
Mariangeles:
The picture quality is always on point .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2019
I have learnt how to mind my business both online and offline grin grin grin grin until then make una come join me, eat this for midnight

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2019
This one everyone is forming good good good, so who con like Jude post ni?? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Please post yummy food pics and stop e-fighting. Please as you post your food pics, remember those of us who don't have or can't afford what you posting here. Find a way to reach us too by inviting us over for lunch or dinner.

Please no beans post.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Oh I forgot the grocery game. That one usually has me on edge because I’m always imagining how I’d feel if I win the money. Free money shocked
loveymom:

I love his show, guy's grocery game, in fact all his shows
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2019
It was good.

But definitely once in a while kinda meal because the calories are out of this world. Greasy and yummy.
Niyoda:
I'm jealous. shocked shocked
Felt so excited while reading your post like i was the one eating it.
He's also very cute and charming.
I'd like one from bobby flay though. He's my favourite. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 2:32am On Jun 21, 2019
cococandy:

If it makes you go dust your degrees and reassure yourself that your life is also going well, then you might need help.

Also I didn’t cook it in my kitchen but that shouldn’t be a big deal because no one complains when spicy yummy buka stew from the roadside is featured on here.

I know guy fieri because of the food channel. he does guys big bite, diners, drive in and dives as well.

please waybill my own burger for me minus the cheese.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2019
It’s on the way cheesy
Teespice:

I know guy fieri because of the food channel. he does guys big bite, diners, drive in and dives as well.

please waybill my own burger for me minus the cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 2:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Estellie:
This one everyone is forming good good good, so who con like Jude post ni?? grin grin grin

times like this, I wish there was an option to see those who like posts, that way we would get to know who people really are.

what most people forget is that when you point one finger at someone, four is pointing back at you. this thread is a place where you learn a lot of things, a culinary school of sorts.

all fingers are not equal. if you cannot post pictures and yet you are forming critic, then sorry is that persons middle name.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 21, 2019
cococandy:
Oh I forgot the grocery game. That one usually has me on edge because I’m always imagining how I’d feel if I win the money. Free money shocked

Free money you say? With all the running to get your items and cooking in 30 mins is what the $20k.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg for people wey dey ofesi, make una recommend good kitchen appliances, moving to my first apartment I want to buy things that will last, strong and durable products.

I planned to buy them at Walmart

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Madam cutiereborn howdy, wetin you cook?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smalliegirl: 3:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg abeg, you all should stop this back and forth, iamJ and co. This is a food page biko nu, spitting into people's food with plenty talks..hian!

Abeg, you all posters should ignore all the haters and keeping posting, people like me come here whenever I am hungry to fill my stomach, and I have been doing this for the past 5 years on NL...

Someone post breakfast o...hopefully I see freshly made akamu and akara this morning..I will be so glad cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Boiled corn-very naturally sweet. The season of fresh sweet corn straight from the farm is almost over.
I sourced for and peeled it...see as shoppers stand dey look how farmer Hauwa dey do am....proud of my muscledfied hands bo!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamma24 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.