Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751581 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
Not at all

Nawah.

Ndo oooo?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lunch

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AkataYeriYeri: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You scared . . . With all these displays? tongue tongue I will be the only taster of all the foods but strictly no onion
Trust me . It’s not gonna end well if it happens grin
If you know you know
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
sassysure:
kiss

We prefer it crunchy grin
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Trust me . It’s not gonna end well if it happens grin
If you know you know

Lol . . . I totally agree with you and will cause trouble here, however, i just want everyone that can cook to cook and only me will have to eat them all...
But i agree that you are person of wisdom!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:
I propose a cooking competition and winner get something to be determined

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You scared . . . With all these displays? tongue tongue I will be the only taster of all the foods but strictly no onion
With the display?

Godamit! If a rule of posting with your moniker written on a paper beside your food should be made, then will you know what has been going on here.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
loveymom:
Lunch
Nice but small[Quantity wise]. This food do you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamD18:

Nice but small[Quantity wise]. This food do you?

E no do me make I no lie grin grin grin
But as I dey watch weight I gat to cut portion down cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
loveymom:

E no do me make I no lie grin grin grin
But as I dey watch weight I gat to cut portion down cry cry cry
Nawao! For this kind nice looking delicacy na em you dey reason weight.

Lol, una dey try shaa.grin

Reminds me back in school when I visited one of my very rich uncle for a weekend, first meal I was served was shocking, beef dey, salad dey, plantain dey and other things, but everything combined no reach 7 spoons, his kids couldn't even finish it, I was confused as fvck, no be person tell me make I go out go buy akara and bread chop.

Nwanyi oma, Biko chop well oo and improve in exercising yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamD18:

With the display?

Godamit! If a rule of posting with your moniker written on a paper beside your food should be made, then will you know what has been going on here.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamD18:

Nawao! For this kind nice looking delicacy na em you dey reason weight.

Lol, una dey try shaa.grin

Reminds me back in school when I visited one of my very rich uncle for a weekend, first meal I was served was shocking, beef dey, salad dey, plantain dey and other things, but everything combined no reach 7 spoons, his kids couldn't even finish it, I was confused as fvck, no be person tell me make I go out go buy akara and bread chop.

Nwanyi oma, Biko chop well oo and improve in exercising yourself.

grin grin grin cheesy thanks I go try
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bossjakande: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Leesah:

cheesy cheesy. Are you the new neighbor that'll be staying close to Mama Maya?
I saw ur mention in diary room I hope u are fine and marriage life is good.I wish u all d best.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Didn’t cook, really filling

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
loveymom:

Lovely
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
ibkayee:
I'd really love to taste that kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'd really love to taste that kiss
Send me your address tongue kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2019
I went to an international food store and this is what I found.

Nnamdi Jamaican curry powder grin
My Igbo brothers sha.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bossjakande: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

My Igbo brothers sha.
nice one dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

My Igbo brothers sha.
It looks more like tanfiri than curry powder sef grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2019
loveymom:
Lunch
Just go and dish another one for yourself as this won't be enough for both of us tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hangulsaram: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

My Igbo brothers sha.
We are representing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Mariangeles:

Memories @ tanfiri. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Leesah:
Rice, tomatoe, pepper and onion sauce with dried cat fish..
my best sauce for rice. Yum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Memories @ tanfiri. grin
It was a delight .
A child's coke if you know what I mean ... wink grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Dinner yesterday.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2019
I’m not even sure I want to find out what’s really in it. grin
Mariangeles:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Igbo boys representing Jamaica huh?
Money must be made cheesy
Hangulsaram:

We are representing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
ADUKKY:
Dinner yesterday.
Nne, there's nothing wrong in packaging, but if you want to package, package responsibly so that people won't notice you are doing it just to belong.

What excactly is that corn doing in that plate?

Umu nwanyi na forming sef. Inukwa'm Oka na Indomie!

Smh! Una too funny Abeg!!

Low budget Chaser in the making.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:

Nne, there's nothing wrong in packaging, but if you want to package, package responsibly so that people won't notice you are doing it just to belong.

Umu nwanyi na forming sef. Inukwa'm Oka na Indomie!

But it is the same corn which some people add to noodles as sweet corn now. Are u against the cob or just don't think sweet corn should be used to garnish noodles?

To me there is no difference in putting sweet corn in the noodles while cooking and placing the maize cob beside the already prepared noodles. Agbado na agbado

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sheddee(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.