Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760944 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Palm oil stew. Add locust beans and make it spicy if you're tired of the regular stew (I didn't bleach the oil).

And I tossed the vegetables in eggs for three minutes only grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dinner last night. Didn't make.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
'low budget chaser' lol... this got me Rotfl grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Haha funny.

Making fools feel like something special
1realBobby:
'low budget chaser' lol... this got me Rotfl grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Breakfast. Pancakes, sautéed mushrooms and scrambled eggs with coffee. Bucket of syrup to be added later. (not pictured)

Lunch: jollof rice+beans (my favorite) with baked fish.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
Lol. Aruba'm!

Rapu mgbeke ahu, forming ya erika.

Inukwa'm Oka na Indomie! That's dimkpa nwanyi sichaa Indomie nnor, owere Oka tukwasa'ya n'elu?

Nkea bu nnor iberibe! K'asikwa na obelonguru na ife ana eme.

Oweghi ife mmadu agaghi ahuforo ha na threadi nkea.grin
lol.ndi belong grin grin grin
Umu nwanyi na notice me cheesy
Anyi afugo nee ya nnor.
Chasers a cause go nsogbu na thread a walahi

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
Breakfast. Pancakes, sautéed mushrooms and scrambled eggs with coffee. Bucket of syrup to be added later. (not pictured)

Too much water in your rice and beans. Spend more time on YouTube lessons, less time fighting for women. Got it?

cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
It more important for me to fight for women than to know how to cook rice and beans.

You probably thought you just said something cool.
Acidosis:

Too much water in your rice and beans. Spend more time on YouTube lessons, less time fighting for women. Got it?

cool

43 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CosmicPhoenix: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
you wicked o

Acidosis:

cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

Jollof with beans? i have never heard or seen that before . . . Wow!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Acidosis:

cool

But you fight for men?

Don't know why you can't do waka pass on her post, so obsessed undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Acidosis:

cool

It didn't occur to you some people like their rice pasty? While some dry?

Abeg shift one side. Una no go post food, na to dey find wetin no loss.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mmm. I’d say it’s pretty common at least to the best of my knowledge
Fhemmmy:

Jollof with beans? i have never heard or seen that before . . . Wow!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Trolls,trolls,
Derailing the thread,

If you can't show case your own food, the one you cooked in your kitchen, Stay off!

APPRECIATE, the posters! Why so critical?

I hope sanity returns here soonest.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It didn't occur to you some people like their rice pasty? While some dry?

Abeg shift one side. Una no go post food, na to dey find wetin no loss.

Don’t mind him.

Close up photo. It’s not even pasty.
For this combination it’s actually quite grainy as this combo tends to get soggy if you want the beans really tender.

When people who can’t boil water start to dishing out culinary advice that’s what happens.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9755556_ebe4a0ea49f94701b4227c56d8288841_jpeg_jpeg5fb64a1a57695c57f6ef2c71ce8dd647

As I am seeing this breakfast with hubby cup and the scented candles and tray I am thinking breakfast in bed on Sunday morning with coco for dessert

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
It more important for me to fight for women than to know how to cook rice and beans.

You probably thought you just said something cool.
and what exactly are you fighting for about women rights?
Is there something a woman can't get in this age and time?
You all have;
-Access to education
-healthcare
-loans and rights to your monies
-almost everything.
So what is that thing you are deprived of that makes you fight?
Abi you people want to fight for free money from men shey?
The enemy to women these days is capitalism,nothing else.
Aren't you in health services?how come you weren't denied the right to work undecided
Ndi feminism grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wrong thread
Logobenz:
and what exactly are you fighting for about women rights?
Is there something a woman can't get in this age and time?
You all have;
-Access to education
-healthcare
-loans and rights to your monies
-almost everything.
So what is that thing you are deprived of that makes you fight?
Abi you people want to fight for free money from men shey?
The enemy to women these days is capitalism,nothing else.
Aren't you in health services?how come you weren't denied the right to work undecided
Ndi feminism grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
wink
ornicus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9755556_ebe4a0ea49f94701b4227c56d8288841_jpeg_jpeg5fb64a1a57695c57f6ef2c71ce8dd647

As I am seeing this breakfast with hubby cup and the scented candles and tray I am thinking breakfast in bed on Sunday morning with coco for dessert

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Soninja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.