Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5792033 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:

Welcome back.
You're back where you belong ...you shouldn't have left anyways

Thanks everyone.. Love you all kiss.. Chasers

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Yea, welcome back. You were missed. Good to have you back.
Prestonn:
Home Sweet Home

Second picture. I did that for a friend today in her kitchen kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2019
It's been a while, hello from the other side. grin Happy New Week!

Let's enjoy some cabbage fufu/"swallow.

For food ideas, recipes and many more please visit www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

Have a great week!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2019
I make this...

Rich and healthy fast food...

If your in Ib or driving through...

Holla for your noodles with diced chicken...

call 08062304925 for your orders...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
ogyunging:

I make this...

How much? kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2019
welcome back chasers.
if I were you, its to pepper them with more pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2019
kemicalreaction:
How much? kiss

that's #800

2 superpacks with egg n ssg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
#Latepost Saturday dinner, Okro with chicken, kpomo, stock fish, transported down with fufu. Very tasty.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Treyknowles:
He needs no introduction! Its Nice to have you back.
Thanks cheesy

Halcyon123:
Yea, welcome back. You were missed. Good to have you back.
Thanks Dear. Good to be back.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Good thing you took a time out
But now you're back

This time around you either ignore the trolls or give dem as e dey hot
I expect that the opinion of any jealous idiot won't make you deactivate anymore
Much love, thanks for the advice.

Teespice:
welcome back chasers.

if I were you, its to pepper them with more pictures.
cheesy cheesy.Thanks Love

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Noodles for the weather

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:

we love you too kiss.You are very matured, you choose to remain calm till everything cools off.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Graduateacher(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:
Home Sweet Home

Second picture. I did that for a friend today in her kitchen kiss

Hmmm this looks familiar

Ooops I went back to read the previous page, it's him. Good one

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pogah:
Sunday lunch!

Eforiro and fufu

Made the Efo with 4 vegetables, spinach, pumpkin, water leaf and shoko!
thats i cook my vegetable soup too. I dey salivate over this meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by scorpiogal(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
sassysure:

U have to remove the gills na cheesy
Porthharcourt bole no get rival.
Have tried to recreate something like that at home, no way.
They must have secret ingredients.

U will cook and still go for bole grin
Men on ties. See them sweating it out grin
Shell, chevron etc executives.
Its that addictive grin

The woman we usually buy from at old aba road used hers to train her kids in university.
What about Bayelsa bole? I served there and their bole still make sense...

Now I feel like tasting portharcourt bole, this one it's being hyped like this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:

yeaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
grin **sipping my kunu**
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:
Your post and mine keeps this thread running and beautiful,post what you love and allow others to do theirs.

We stay strong as a team and family...positive vibe only no competition.

Thanks to everyone for the love,you guys are really nice and beautiful kiss

To those who have been sending me messages,quoting me here Thanks very much.

Let Love Rule...Chasers

Good to have you back uncle Chasers.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Noodles for the weather
. Is that eggshell?
You boiled the eggs with the noodles?

That's not too good, dear. Not healthy at all

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Estellie:
. Is that eggshell?
You boiled the eggs with the noodles?

That's not too good, dear. Not healthy at all
if well washed, I don't think there are any side effects nao.. are there? Because I do this everytime.

I even boil my egg in the kettle and thereafter use the hot water to make tea... if it's bad for my health, tell me ooo, lemme stop it.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
It's been a while, hello from the other side. grin Happy New Week!

Let's enjoy some cabbage fufu/"swallow.

For food ideas, recipes and many more please visit www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

Have a great week!

What kinda fufu is this, is it the same cassava or what is it, i am asking because the color is a little different, thought looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Noodles for the weather

Is there any reason why the eggs were cooked in the noodles with the shell on?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
janejive:
#Latepost Saturday dinner, Okro with chicken, kpomo, stock fish, transported down with fufu. Very tasty.

This looks satisfying and washing it down with orange juice will be great . . . Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
ogyunging:

I make this...

Nice one, Chairman

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
1realBobby:
if well washed, I don't think there are any side effects nao.. are there? Because I do this everytime.

I even boil my egg in the kettle and thereafter use the hot water to make tea... if it's bad for my health, tell me ooo, lemme stop it.
It's bad, dear. The shell contains dirt, lots of dirt . Your washing isn't enough to remove all the dirt and all that poo stuffs. Please dont do it again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayotukanmi(f): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thank God it's Corn season smiley.
Best Accompaniment for a beans lover like me
Beans and ponmo. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
1realBobby:

Oh my gee!
shocked Please stop that !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
ayotukanmi:
Thank God it's Corn season smiley.
Best Accompaniment for a beans lover like me
Beans and ponmo. cheesy
Beautiful beans. I love corn and beans .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vera031(f): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lunch
Native rice and fried turkey

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Iogobenz:
your kitchen looks like a public bathroom and I like it smiley
It is one thing to be senseless it is another thing to display your senselessness online
Btw that’s meat in a bowl waiting to be cooked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
we love you too kiss.You are very matured, you choose to remain calm till everything cools off.
cheesy cheesy.... I just have to stay low and use the energy for something meaningful...because I knew they wer coming for me... Thanks Dear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: berryace007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.