Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762043 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:
cheesy cheesy.... I just have to stay low and use the energy for something meaningful...because I knew they wer coming for me... Thanks Dear.
you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Fhemmmy:

What kinda meat, is that goat? Look so delicious
grin
Mariangeles:
Wow!
Make I bring spoon?
why not, as e dey hot.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkk Prestonn cheesy

Glad you came back cheesy kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
I learnt this in a Healthy-Eating group...Salad with grated coconuts in place of cream or dressing .
It was delicious .

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prestonn:
grin grin Thanks. I need to switch to your planet cheesy

Thanks loveymom. I Couldn't stay off this thread. I guess am addicted cheesy

Alot of us are addicted, wetin you cook today?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman chop wink

Better jollof, the way I like it. Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Casmir14 Happy Birthday, wish you greatness in your new age
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Mariaangeles, you no dey sleep? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2019
loveymom:

Better jollof, the way I like it. Nice one
Thanks. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Daeylar:
Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkk Prestonn cheesy

Glad you came back cheesy kiss kiss
Thanks Dear

loveymom:

Alot of us are addicted, wetin you cook today?
cheesy No food today. Just fruits

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Prestonn:
Thanks Dear

cheesy No food today. Just fruits

And you no share reach us

No wahala

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:37am On Jul 09, 2019
FireRain:
Thank you for coming back Mr Preston(chasers)... You have great friends here holding the room on your behalf, an eagle can never be like an ordinary bird so don't hide 'you',you cant help it na,just flaunt it or can the day be stopped from breaking?..we love all the presentations and learn a lot from you guys, eku ise o.

Comment like this makes me feel love and never to back down. Food Presentation and Home design is part of what pay my bills.So happy that some of you here love my work.

We're all from a different home and background. I don't need to post food some folks eat in their home or present it the way they want it, before they see me as Original and Real... Cooking and food art is my life and what also gives me joy.

Once again thanks to you and everybody on this thread for the love shower on me. You all have a beautiful heart..

We rise by lifting others...Love is the greatest. Thanks kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:43am On Jul 09, 2019
loveymom:

And you no share reach us

No wahala
cheesy Very sorry for that,nest time please...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Rikon:
I know Cococandy is not happy that (chasers) now Prestonn is back!!! [b]I know Cococandy is not happy that (chasers) now Prestonn is back!!! [/b]I know Cococandy is not happy that (chasers) now Prestonn is back!!!

We really miss your food chasers welcome back....

Thanks very much, good to be back.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 5:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Welcome back chasers! I missed your beautiful food.
Prestonn:
it won't happen again... Thanks very much,i appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Noodles for the weather

2 boiled eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
I learnt this in a Healthy-Eating group...Salad with grated coconuts in place of cream or dressing .
It was delicious .

Cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Juddddddddeee, chasers done come back oh! grin grin

Over to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Rextizz:
I still wonder why you deactivated because of some lowlife cretins? just call me if anyone is troubling you, I'm their medicine on this forum.

Judeee come see this one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Juddddddddeee, chasers done come back oh! grin grin

Over to you
Cc IamJ and the other haters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Who else noticed ppl stopped garnishing their foods with 20 cc syringe filled with ketchup and other accessories after chasers left grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Please nobody should give the fool above me any attention...

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Yaaaa...
Chasers / Prestonn is back!
I missed everything about you here so much.
Please don't go anywhere again.
Welcome home�

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Who else noticed ppl stopped garnishing their foods with 20 cc syringe filled with ketchup and other accessories after chasers left grin
k

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2019
I know it shouldn’t be boiled together but laziness won’t let me cheesy
Though I washed the egg thoroughly boiled it threw the water away added hot water to the noodles parboiled the noodles then added the spice and little water ,I guess the egg is safe to at this point
Estellie:
. Is that eggshell?
You boiled the eggs with the noodles?

That's not too good, dear. Not healthy at all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Yes
Thegamingorca:

2 boiled eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2019
starbuck:
Please nobody should give the fool above me any attention...

grin

Where Jude enter this morning?

Cc iamj
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Cc IamJ and the other haters
almost 6 mentions from u alone

Y'all have falsely accused me of things dat I no nothing abt, I don't have issues with him

Only said what I noticed

My aim wasn't for him to deactivate in the first place

I'm nt happy or sad dat he is back because I don't care honestly

Stop mentioning me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Craving Vegetable Yam porridge and dry fish. Who has cooked pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubyventures: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Shine1177:
Dinner

Bread and beans. I dey miss palm-oil sha.

Put loads of tomatoes and tomato puree and that will give it the red colour.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Prestonn:
Home Sweet Home

Second picture. I did that for a friend today in her kitchen kiss

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Welcome back Chasers.

Honestly, you were never forgotten.

Personally, I miss your food presentation.

Please don't try that rough play again ooo by deactivating thy account.

One Love bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.