Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,255 members, 7,822,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5765278 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2019
ibkayee:

!!!!!!

Looks great (obviously cool) kiss
Thanks Dear kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2019
may the best side win

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2019
So much deleted comments...
I really missed a lot cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2019
What the hell shocked
Why will u delete people's comments just like that?

For what reason actually?

Nobody is fighting with anybody here.

Who are u protecting?

Chaser said here even married women beg him for their children's fees.

Almost half of the people especially females who lick chasers ass has begged him for money.
He said so, nobody compelled him to say so but the hypocrisy of people online made him do that. Like they are doing now.

Only one person was bold enough to say thank u publicly and they ran to the mod to come and clean up as usual, then go behind and continue begging.
Indeed, the love is overwhelming.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2019
sassysure:
What the hell shocked

Who are u protecting?

Almost half of the people especially females who lick chasers ass has begged him for money.
He said so, nobody compelled him to say so but the hypocrisy of people online made him do that. Like they are doing now.

Only one person was bold enough to say thank u publicly and they ran to the mod to come and clean up as usual, then go behind and continue begging.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello people, someone said having more than two eggs in a week is not good for the health. How true is that?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassysure:
What the hell shocked

Who are u protecting?

shocked really? What is naira land turning to?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Hello people, someone said having more than two eggs in a week is not good for the health. How true is that?
Everything in moderation is the key to good health in my opinion. Some people even say 1 eggs a day is good. My 77 year old fit as a fiddle retired nurse mum eats an egg everyday for as long as I can remember

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
smartmom:

shocked really? What is naira land turning to?

My dear, just leave matter.
Sometimes it's good to let others know that all of us are not blind followers.

We know what is happening here daily.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
smartmom:

Everything in moderation is the key to good health in my opinion. Some people even say 1 eggs a day is good. My 77 year old fit as a fiddle retired nurse mum eats an egg everyday for as long as I can remember

Yea Yea ma'am, a lot of people say alot of things...just got to make my own research
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Comman join me.. wink

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman join me.. wink
That turkey can make a rainy day sunny tongue
More food pics abeg, less talk.....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
cutiereborn:

That turkey can make a rainy day sunny tongue
More food pics abeg, less talk.....
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
So, the celebration for my born day is tomorrow.
On the menu is coconut jollof rice n coleslaw.
Prep section on now tongue

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
sassysure:
What the hell shocked

Who are u protecting?

It is pure gossip and out of character to insinuate what one is not sure of don't you think ? undecided
You are a woman, ACT LIKE ONE!
Pettiness and side talks are for kids.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone should gist me abeg grin grin

Too many deleted comments shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Comman join me.. wink
What's the "purple thing" on the rice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Corned beef. I have never liked that thing since I was born. Whenever my folks cooked with it; they did with so much hype and young me couldn't understand why.

Nice one @ Whizkidefe.
The turkey sha. You gonna eat all that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Corned beef.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Corned beef. I have never liked that thing since I was born. Whenever my folks cooked with it; they did with so much hype and young me couldn't understand why.

Nice one @ Whizkidefe.
The turkey sha. You gonna eat all that?
The answer to your question is........ Something like that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mvena(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.