Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5765225 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Thanks sis.
But won't that comfuse the poor soup @bitterleaf + ugwu?

I'm done though, used ugwu + uziza.

Only Yoruba people can rival my oil consumption. Some sef dey fear me grin

In my house, my mum adds bitterleaf + ugwu and talk about it being medicinal. Lol.

The food looks yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
folake4u:

In my house, my mum adds bitterleaf + ugwu and talk about it being medicinal. Lol.

The food looks yummy smiley

Hahahaha. Anything mothers want you to eat, they will claim it is medicinal grin. Thanks babe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hahahaha. Anything mothers want you to eat, they will claim it is medicinal grin. Thanks babe.

I'm telling you! cheesy.

You're welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

But it's true .
Bitter leaves help regulate your blood sugar level .

Why do you think our fathers and mothers have been downing molds of fufu for years, yet no adverse side effect on their blood sugar level ?

I wish I could eat swallows with soups undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:18am On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Thanks sis.
But won't that comfuse the poor soup @bitterleaf + ugwu?

I'm done though, used ugwu + uziza.

Only Yoruba people can rival my oil consumption. Some sef dey fear me grin

shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Prestonn:
When you really want to show some love, keep the flowers and say it with spaghetti kiss

My brother Hustle oh!!! make you nor get that time to dey monitor another man child and turn investigator over night for inside faceless forum.
!!!!!!

Looks great (obviously cool) kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2019
When Chasers deactivated there was a moniker that came on to say Chasers helped him ...I can't remember everything.
Chasers you are a good man. From the ingredients you display I know that they are costly to get in Nigeria..
Quiet man God bless you

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Can I help you ?

Nope
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Newbie232 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.