Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6048582 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (3568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
funlord:

Actually edi Ka ikong

Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
pocohantas:
Oha soup for you.

With a little achara and akpuruakpu egusi.

Oh, I put uziza, my new found love grin

Really looks appetising.. But where the main soup na...all I see is kanda and beef... How person go chop this one with akpu..

So u like uziza in oha! I know of chefs who use it in okra soup..
Gives it a minty flavour I really don't like
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
ibkayee:
Food

Am sure u didn't make this.. Post food weh u make, u dey dey post oka and kpanla weh u buy from roadside...
Please learn from Poco and Coco..maybe seahawk..
Be careful o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
karli4nia:

Am sure u didn't make this.. Post food weh u make, u dey dey post oka and kpanla weh u buy from roadside...
Please learn from Poco and Coco..maybe seahawk..
Be careful o grin
I made it

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
odeguaomon:
Sunday lunch

Yummy..looks scruptious...This is one of the reasons I can bury the hatchet with rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
ibkayee:

I made it

If u say so, U did well... Looking forward to your next food post..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
karli4nia:

If u say so, U did well... Looking forward to your next food post..
Cheers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dinner
Eba and oha soup

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
I hate when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients.

Dinner

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerian jollof with plantain and chicken..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
rezzy:
Dinner
Eba and oha soup
Looks yummy
Weldone oo
Pls can you share recipe as in your own way of making it
Lemme be checking YouTube while I await yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'd always wanted to make this sauce/stew, especially after seeing it here most times.
I finally did and boy it was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously yum! kiss
It's between ayamase, obe ata and village stew...the only thing missing though was pomo embarassed but oh well...I enjoyed it and that is all that matters cool

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Prestonn:
I hate when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients.

Dinner
What else did you expect to find señor ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

What else did you expect to find señor ? cheesy

Cook rice or fry plantain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Where have you been?
PDPGuy:
Nigerian jollof with plantain and chicken..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
Where have you been?
I've been floating about. Its just that I've been busy working on a 20-page Criminal Procedure brief, and drafting deposition summaries.
How have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Been good. Jisike. kiss

Hard work pays

PDPGuy:

I've been floating about. Its just that I've been busy working on a 20-page Criminal Procedure brief, and drafting deposition summaries.
How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Seahawk:
When you’re getting ready to ask for a favor. cheesy cheesy

Had to taste the wine before serving it. It’s not the sweet type but it’s not too tart either. I’ll pass but I think he will like it.

@desire222 beef stew is ready
this looks great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks
lolipopandy:
this looks great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Prestonn:
Breakfast Time

Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.
do I see pepper in the bread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Miss this section kiss good to be back kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2019
When you have something for breakfast, you're not going to be starving by lunch.

Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine cheesy

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Prestonn:
When you have something for breakfast, you're not going to be starving by lunch.

I like this setting better. The first picture I mean, however the tomatoes stalk you left on the table gives you away grin That's Roma tomato, you are not in Nigeria tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'd always wanted to make this sauce/stew, especially after seeing it here most time.
I finally did and boy it was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously yum! kiss
It's between ayamase, obe ata and village stew...the only thing missing though was pomo embarassed but oh well...I enjoyed it and that is all that matters cool
Recipe please......

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Prestonn:

Is that slices of bread that the eggs and tomatoes are resting on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2019
rezzy:
Dinner
Eba and oha soup
All of you posting Oha soup are tempting me seriously angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
lolipopandy:
do I see pepper in the bread
cheesy I think so. wink

cutiereborn:

Is that slices of bread that the eggs and tomatoes are resting on cheesy
Yes Ma cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

I like this setting better. The first picture I mean, however the tomatoes stalk you left on the table gives you away grin That's Roma tomato, you are not in Nigeria tongue

Thanks Boss.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
cutiereborn:

Recipe please......
Palm oil
One big Onion
Fresh tomatoes chopped
Fresh peppers chopped
Crayfish
Dry fish ( small sized bonga)
Salt

With those ingredients, there's absolutely no need for seasoning .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
Breakfast this morning for oga.

Sunny side up eggs and crumpets, bacon, fresh fruit and coffee.

cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (3568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ayeesha, funkymoi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.