Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756974 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Snack for the adults. Sweet red bubbly and green grapes

I prefer the red grapes, more sweeter.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Yes. Those are yum.

I left these for a while in the fridge and they became sweeter with time.
loveymom:

I prefer the red grapes, more sweeter.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Boiled eggs, spicy baked chicken and spicy vegetable stir fry for the the fit fam. Eating healthy can still be tasty.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Yes. Those are yum.

I left these for a while in the fridge and they became sweeter with time.

Oh really, will have to give it a try.

Have lots of banana, will do your banana bread soon

Must the banana be overripe?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Boiled eggs, spicy baked chicken and spicy vegetable stir fry for the the fit fam. Eating healthy can still be tasty.

I can finish that chicken in a second, my love for chicken mostly roasted and baked one eeehnn (dislike fried chicken ever since I do more of roasting).

You diced the veggies yourself or you bought precut?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:46am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Southern style Mac and cheese with baked chicken for the little miss.
Hmmm! The chicken looks crunchy on the outside and tempting too
Would you share your marinade recipe ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Overripe is a requirement cheesy

It’s the moistest and most flavorful way to get that banana into the bread
loveymom:

Oh really, will have to give it a try.

Have lots of banana, will do your banana bread soon

Must the banana be overripe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:26am On Jul 25, 2019
And it’s healthier than fried

But I like fried too. I just feel guilty when I fry my chicken cheesy
loveymom:

I can finish that chicken in a second, my love for chicken mostly roasted and baked one eeehnn (dislike fried chicken ever since I do more of roasting).

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Overripe is a requirement cheesy

It’s the moistest and most flavorful way to get that banana into the bread

Ooh okay thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
And it’s healthier than fried

But I like fried too. I just feel guilty when I fry my chicken cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin @ guilty

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Mariangeles:

Hmmm! The chicken looks crunchy on the outside and tempting too
Would you share your marinade recipe ?

Absolutely.

I usually use a blend of hot peppers, garlic and ginger steeped in cooking oil for the aroma and heat. Then add McCormick blend of spices for flavor. Then maggi, salt and chicken cubes for taste.

The quantity you use depends on the amount you are making and how rich or mild you want the taste to be. Also the pepper/ginger/garlic paste quantity used depends on how fragrant and hot you want it to be.

I often make the blend of peppers ahead of time and save it in the fridge. It last a long time. The oil helps it to retain its heat and flavor so it doesn’t evaporate. It just makes cooking easier for me as I just scoop a spoonful or two and add to anything I’m making without worrying about cleaning blender in between cooking.

Use your favorite hot peppers and the amount of ginger and garlic you want. You have to tell those you live with that it’s not stew because it will look like stew. cheesy
The McCormick spices I used are pictured below. I use a tablespoon of each.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:

Absolutely.

I usually use a blend of hot peppers, garlic and ginger steeped in cooking oil for the aroma and heat. The add McCormick blend of spices for flavor. Then maggi, salt and chicken cubes for taste.

The quantity you use depends on the amount you are making and how rich or mild you want the taste to be. Also the pepper/ginger/garlic paste quantity used depends on how fragrant and hot you want it to be.

I often make the blend of peppers ahead of time and save it in the fridge. It last a long time. The oil helps it to retain its heat and flavor so it doesn’t evaporate. It just makes cooking easier for me as I just scoop a spoonful or two and add to anything I’m making without worrying about cleaning blender in between cooking.

Use your favorite hot peppers and the amount of ginger and garlic you want. You have to tell those you live with that it’s not stew because it will look like stew. cheesy

Start a Youtube cooking channel.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Look at you. You’re still on Nairaland smiley

Yes I’ll think about it.
I’ve been told one too many times. Maybe the universe is sending me a message.

Afam4eva:

Start a Youtube cooking channel.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Wasky101:
Wow never knew anything like this existed, I am big on food and really love to cook freestyle.
Wasky101:
Home made delicacies
Wasky101:
Just found my heaven in this thread, cooking(freestyle) makes me happy.
My madam just resigns and gives up the kitchen to me on the weekends
shocked You are a awesome cook. Your wife is lucky to hv a husband likes taking over the kitchen. All looks delicious.

ibkayee:
Food
Noice

showzyfoods:
Something special for self, this afternoon. Come and join me ooo
Yummmmy

Prestonn:
I hate when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients.

Dinner
The best cook in this thread. Prestonn, start a YouTube channel.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2019
You know that feeling when you eat stuff you know is not good for your heart but you eat it anyway and promise yourself you will work out later. grin

That’s the guilt fried food gives me. Fried is yummy because it’s forbidden cheesy
loveymom:

cheesy grin cheesy grin @ guilty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:

Neat

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'd always wanted to make this sauce/stew, especially after seeing it here most times.
I finally did and boy it was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously yum! kiss
It's between ayamase, obe ata and village stew...the only thing missing though was pomo embarassed but oh well...I enjoyed it and that is all that matters cool

Nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2019
rezzy:
Dinner
Eba and oha soup

Oga this soup no go reach

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:25am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Snack for the adults. Sweet red bubbly and green grapes

Nice...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks
Thegamingorca:

Nice...
Thegamingorca:

Neat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2019
You don't have to wait to live in a mansion, have the best kitchen or be a boss before presenting food you gonna eat very well.

Village life style.

Farm Eat ~~~ Food below was cooked in the farm

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Oh I bought pre-cut
loveymom:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:

Absolutely.

I usually use a blend of hot peppers, garlic and ginger steeped in cooking oil for the aroma and heat. Then add McCormick blend of spices for flavor. Then maggi, salt and chicken cubes for taste.

I like that idea .
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Prestonn:
You don't have to wait to live in a mansion, have the best kitchen or be a boss before presenting food you gonna eat very well.

Village life style.

Farm Eat ~~~ Food below was cooked in the farm
I'll have all the jollof rice and some chicken wings, the others can have the rest .
Only cutiereborn can eat with me kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nice...
E se gan smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Mariangeles:

I'll have all the jollof rice and some chicken wings, the others can have the rest .
Only cutiereborn can eat me kiss
Seems you have the strength this morning. You know Cutiereborn don't joke with her jollof rice. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
If only she would eat it.
Just a few bites not even tasting the chicken and it all goes to waste.

I’ll keep trying
Did u do baby friendly?
That 6 months exclusive?

I heard that children who passed through that find it hard eating a lot the first few yrs. They pick and nibble. Don't know how true this is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Wasky101:
Just found my heaven in this thread, cooking(freestyle) makes me happy.
My madam just resigns and gives up the kitchen to me on the weekends

I love, love men who know their ways in the kitchen kiss
It's not a woman's kitchen like our parents made most of us believe.

Anytime during free time when oga is at home, he always enter the kitchen with his boys. Anything they give me, I will eat cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Prestonn:
Seems you have the strength this morning. You know Cutiereborn don't joke with her jollof rice. cheesy
I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing, as there's love in sharing smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Please I only need that Drum stick grin grin grin grin grin grin

cococandy:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2019
ibkayee:
Food
Yeah food! Good food. Is that basmati Rice? Your chicken is perfect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Eyahh, don't worry, she will outgrow it....hopefully. she won't starve despite your worries
cheesy. It's all part of parenting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PerfecttTouch, latmukd and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.