Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,043 members, 7,866,941 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5853346 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2014
bukatyne:
@Efe, edwife, bebe2 weldone

Merry Christmas everyone cheesy

Thank you dear

Merry Christmas to you and yours smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good morning house & Happy Boxing Day!

What better way to start the day than making my special breakfast treat...

Homemade pancakes served with golden honey syrup, sausages, scrambled eggs (fried without a single drop of oil, compliments of my non-stick frying pan), hash browns, cucumber slices, strawberries, lettuce, and Clementines - all in my bid to strike that 5-a-day fruit & vegs.

Drinks: hot chocolate and milk (for little madam) smiley smiley

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
^^^ so yummy!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Homemade pancakes served with golden honey syrup, sausages, scrambled eggs (fried without a single drop of oil, compliments of my non-stick frying pan), hash browns, cucumber slices, strawberries, lettuce, and Clementines - all in my bid to strike that 5-a-day fruit & vegs.

naaaiiice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
edwife:
Food is ready cheesy

Merry Christmas everyone
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
edwife:

Thank you dear

Merry Christmas to you and yours smiley

You are welcome cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Can I come over?

I can still make it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
bebe2:

merry xmas to u hun,

na d washing up bad pass the coooking grin

Pele

I try to clean up as I go
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Thanks dear.

And Merry Christmas in arreas to you & yours. smiley smiley

Same to you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
hello nairalanders.. today is my bday.
unfortunately, i am very broke and away from home.

i stepped into d kitchen depressed..
a thought popped into my head.
kilokeys, do a miracle..

i opened the fridge saw some dying veggies, yester night's suya.. i decided to make fried rice.

problem.. no maggi, no sweetcorn, no green peas.

i went ahead. made this awesome looking, fair-tasting fried rice with what i had. here is the result..

i am a magician, amun't i? grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
kilokeys:

kilokeys, do a miracle..

i opened the fridge saw some dying veggies, yester night's suya.. i decided to make fried rice.

i went ahead. made this awesome looking, fair-tasting fried rice with what i had. here is the result..

actually you are a magician. That looks really good. You get an A for making that out of limited resources

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
cococandy:
actually you are a magician. That looks really good. You get an A for making that out of limited resources
thanks.. no situation can spoil my birthday jare.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
bukatyne:

Can I come over?

I can still make it

Lol!

Yes, yes, yes! You are invited ma'am cheesy

aflyingbird:
naaaiiice! smiley

Thanks cheesy

cutiereborn:
^^^ so yummy!!!

Thank you, cutierborn smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
bebe2:

merry xmas to u hun,

na d washing up bad pass the coooking grin

Lol! Tell me about it. Was up till 2:30 a.m cleaning & clearing up cheesy cheesy

God bless whoever it was that invented the dishwasher! cool

@ Kilokeys: Happy Birthday man. So you sabi cook eh? Nice one. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kilokeys(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Tell me about it. Was up till 2:30 a.m cleaning & clearing up cheesy cheesy

God bless whoever it was that invented the dishwasher! cool

@ Kilokeys: Happy Birthday man. So you sabi cook eh? Nice one. smiley

na only womb i no get o.. i for dey give myself belle born sef..
these are what gentlemen do. chilvary isn't dead yet.
but i dey feel ur own o. something different from rice pple eat this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okay, the celebration continues...Boxing Day lunch:

Fried rice (prepared with absolutely no oil), served with plantain, moi-moi, yesterday's turkey leftovers, stuffing, sweetcorn, and cherry plum tomatoes.

Dessert: Italian sweet bread/cake (Panettone).

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
kilokeys:

na only womb i no get o.. i for dey give myself belle born sef..
these are what gentlemen do. chilvary isn't dead yet.
but i dey feel ur own o. something different from rice pple eat this season.

Haha! Lol @ belle & womb! You funny sha, but thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
kilokeys:

thanks.. no situation can spoil my birthday jare.. grin
oh happy birthday. Long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Fried rice (prepared with absolutely no oil), served with plantain, moi-moi, yesterday's turkey leftovers, stuffing, sweetcorn, and cherry plum tomatoes.

Ok, u must spill on how to make such mouth-watering fried rice without oil...waiting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilees(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Breakfast

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Oh Efemena kills it everytime with her carefully arranged plates. Baby Osisi where art thou? I know you have an album compilation of the xmas cooking. @Kilokeys Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Made Starch with Banga today

To make the Starch na lipsrsealed Anyways, I have been cured of my craving for starch tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hubby's dinner (Yesterday's... )

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
bukatyne:
Made Starch with Banga today

To make the Starch na lipsrsealed Anyways, I have been cured of my craving for starch tongue
hard work . Tried it a few times
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Recipe
Recipe
Recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
cococandy:
hard work . Tried it a few times

I thought the beautiful pictures I see on TV is moinmoin tongue

I added too much water and the starch was sticky shocked shocked shocked like gum.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2014
bukatyne:

I thought the beautiful pictures I see on TV is moinmoin tongue

I added too much water and the starch was sticky shocked shocked shocked like gum.

Lol@moin moin.

You probably didn't add too much water because
It is always sticky like gum. I wonder how you guys manage to cut it to eat. I don't eat it. Only tried to learn making it because it is one of my hubby's favorite.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

kilokeys, do a miracle..

Wow!!! U did justice sir

EfemenaXy.....I see u ooo...chai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2014
First pics: Boxing day jollof rice and suya fried turkey
Second n third pics: Making d starch I will use in eating pig meat pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2014
aflyingbird:
kool! did u use flour or anything, just coconut flakes n eggs? recipe, abeg embarassed
200g shredded coconut
2 eggs
50g butter
1dl sugar
Grated lime zest
Some dark chocolate (optional)

Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius. Mix eggs and sugar the add the coconut, lime zest and melted butter. Let to sit in the refrigerator for about !0 mins. Using an ice-cream scoop shape ( or using your hands to mold to desired shape), shape the batter into peaks and place onto sheet pan lined with baking paper. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 10-15 mins or until golden. Let to cool. Dunk the bottom half in melted chocolate and set in room temperature.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2014
realteflon:

Bros, teach me how to prepare this coconut tops
200g shredded coconut
2 eggs
50g butter
1dl sugar
Grated lime zest

Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius. Mix eggs and sugar the add the coconut, lime zest and melted butter. Let to sit in the refrigerator for about !0 mins. Using an ice-cream scoop shape ( or using your hands to mold to desired shape), shape the batter into peaks and place onto sheet pan lined with baking paper. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 10-15 mins or until golden. Let to cool. Dunk the bottom half in melted chocolate and set in room temperature.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I'm definitely trying this after my exams. Yummy looking! kiss
200g shredded coconut
2 eggs
50g butter
1dl sugar
Grated lime zest

Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius. Mix eggs and sugar then add the coconut, lime zest and melted butter. Let to sit in the refrigerator for about 10 mins. Using an ice-cream scoop shape ( or using your hands to mold to desired shape), shape the batter into peaks and place onto sheet pan lined with baking paper. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 10-15 mins or until golden. Let to cool. Dunk the bottom half in melted chocolate and set in room temperature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealityKings(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.