Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5839794 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Darkseid:

Yeah, my Sunday is never complete till I bake something.
That's lovely.
Seems u are very familiar with the kitchen.

I always encourage men to cook. When they marry, enter the kitchen with their sons
The best training by example. Nothing moulds and humbles a boy like seeing his daddy being human before becoming the man. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
sassysure:

That's lovely.
Seems u are very familiar with the kitchen.

I always encourage men to cook. When they marry, enter the kitchen with their sons
The best training by example. Nothing moulds and humbles a boy like seeing his daddy being human before becoming the man. kiss
Yeah I cook every single food that I eat, I don't think I've eaten in any restaurant in the past five years. Even as old as my dad is, some days he owns the kitchen, cooks the food and washes the dishes too. For me, being a guy is not an excuse to be lazy in the kitchen.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funkybabee(f): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngzedd:

Yeah
A local man

cool...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
sassysure:

Is that malt sweet?
What is the taste like?

it's not bad.. Not so sugary, tastes better than amstel.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
cococandy:
Looks good
Thanks Coco.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Darkseid:

Of course, just make sure you are coming with a bottle of wine grin grin

Location biko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
It looks really delicious
Yuneehk:
I tried so hard to skip eating rice todayembarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
kiss
Darkseid:
Yeah I cook every single food that I eat, I don't think I've eaten in any restaurant in the past five years. Even as old as my dad is, some days he owns the kitchen, cooks the food and washes the dishes too. For me, being a guy is not an excuse to be lazy in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
cococandy:
It looks really delicious
Imela ma
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Breakfast : White rice and smoked catfish sauce.

Local man is relishing the last 2 days of his leave tongue

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Very filling cheesy It took breakfast's space in my tummy.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

If you know, you know

grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okirewaju(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Youngzedd:
What's the best brand of electric cooker that function properly?

I bought two binatone cooker and both turned out to be sh1t. I have both single and double.

Attached are the two pathetic cookers.
Have you tried those 2nd hand ones? That's what I use presently and I have been using it for 2 years plus now. It has glass at the top.

Traveled for summer. Would have shown you a picture

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Acidosis:

If you know, you know
grin grin
Keep quiet grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=81619518][/quote]

Lemme ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
"Very "filling"......." wink wink wink wink wink wink

We Know...... esp with vegetable oil smiley smiley

Yunee cryhk:

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Yuneehk post=81618207]Very filling cheesy It took breakfast's space in my tummy.[/quote

In your tummy abi?]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carbon2Oxide: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:
grin
Ohboi

From
the
look

You
must
be
very
filled
now cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:
You have beautiful fingernail .
It's naturally long just like mine

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
You have beautiful fingernail . It's naturally long just like mine
Haqhaqhaqhaq. I'm itching to show you everything, but I'm shy. Thank you tho cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
grin Ohboi
From the look
You must be very filled now cheesy
over filled sef. Rotten mind

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=bisoye11 post=81620783][/quote] grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carbon2Oxide: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

over filled sef. Rotten mind
Please do not eat any cucumber till December cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
okirewaju:
Have you tried those 2nd hand ones? That's what I use presently and I have been using it for 2 years plus now. It has glass at the top.

Traveled for summer. Would have shown you a picture

I am afraid of those who because fire grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Logobenz3: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:
borehole tinz cheesy
I love me a borehole in my life right now.
I mean an actual borehole,the one well diggers make so people can get water tbh...the water stuation(lubricant) in my area is frustrating recently.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

Cucumber shocked shocked

For only u? Oghene Mee grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:

Haqhaqhaqhaq. I'm itching to show you everything, but I'm shy. Thank you tho cheesy
Go ahead nne... You know you want to grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jellof rice + moi moi

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yuneehk:
Keep quiet grin
Chei, who spoil my baby like this sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Logobenz3:
bia coco.
This one weh you don dey sample your daughter? undecided
You don dey find marriage for am?
Make I mention eligible bachelors? cheesy
She's just a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Logobenz3: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
PrincewithGod:

She's just a kid.
was just playing with her.
Life is not that serious,jeez!!
Even cococandy got the humour undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OpeyemiElle(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.