Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814750 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chimpretty:
sis recipe pls

Omelette no get recipe na cheesy
Any veggie of ur choice, add enough egg to hold it together, season it( for kids),small grated butter and mix. I used pepper and salt too.
Oil ur pan, preheat oven and scoop into pan.
12 to 15 minutes, food is ready.
Serve with bread and hot tea,coco or coffee.
Or u can eat it like that.
Ur choice kiss

If u are using carrot and cucumber or the like, squeeze out the water first.
I used all the veggies I saw inside the fridge( tomatoes, zucchini, green pepper and beans, green onions and carrot).
Cucumber can replace zucchini.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassysure:

Omelette no get recipe na cheesy
Any veggie of ur choice, add enough egg to hold it together, season it( for kids),small grated butter and mix. I used pepper and salt too.
Oil ur pan, preheat oven and scoop into pan.
12 to 15 minutes, food is ready.
Serve with bread and hot tea,coco or coffee.
Or u can eat it like that.
Ur choice kiss

If u are using carrot and cucumber or the like, squeeze out the water first.
I used all the veggies I saw inside the fridge( tomatoes, zucchini, green pepper and beans, green onions and carrot).
Cucumber can replace zucchini.
ok,thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dinner

amala + ewedu
shaki + chicken breast

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t know really if it’s baby sheep or not. It tastes like regular mutton to me. I wasn’t there when it was killed grin

Lol, you are right dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
which T junction are we taking this to?
Wickedness in very high places !

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorubademon1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
which T junction are we taking this to?
as u are versed in such matters, u tell us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Noodles when piping hot, yes. But everything else would have to calm down just a bit before I eat them.
MannieA:

Hmm
I love eating rice when it's piping hot,I think that's the best way to enjoy rice. I also love eating noodles when it's hot.

MannieA:

Your lamb stew looks really good

Thanks babe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
cool
Yuck!!! It looks like diarrhoea.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
cococandy:
I used to make toast like that so I could entice my toddler to eat. For where? Still no success

Looks nice .

It might appear nice to them, but they hardly eat. Just give her bread and nutella cheesy

Thanks Mami

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
amorprincesa:
You like the name? grin I love the Spanish language. I would so love to take the class. And even Italian too! I dey wait for Baba God to bless me
Yeah I like the name

Apply for scholarship in any Spanish speaking country.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Yuck!!! It looks like diarrhoea.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
First time trying beans this way.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
cococandy:
What’s food without drink?

Here’s a glass of nice rum cocktail for you.

Limon citron rum with lemonade and citrus slices. The right amount of tangy and sweet. I shouldn’t have put ice in it because that’s not the right recipe but I forgot to put my rum in the fridge beforehand. Soo.. had to gulp it before it got watered down.

Your head strong oooo

Ordinary 1 can of smirnoff Ice takes me to the cleaners.

In my inlaws voice, èkusè ooooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
theButterfly:
Dinner

Enjoyment, I love the shaki.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassysure:
Muffin omelette grin

Any way house can eat veggies kiss

Surprised, all man chop this one

We are indeed progressing grin

Looks appetising

Wehdone Ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
cococandy:
Lamb stew is coming up.
When do you like to serve your food? When it’s piping hot or when it cooled down a bit?

I know someone (I won’t name names cheesy) that can eat food 1000 degrees hot. Straight from the pot no waiting.

Wey the rice na?

Looks lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chocolate chip cookies

First attempt

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
But I only drink a glass of this mix. That’s equivalent to Smirnoff. grin
loveymom:

Your head strong oooo

Ordinary 1 can of smirnoff Ice takes me to the cleaners.

In my inlaws voice, èkusè ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
cococandy:
But I only drink a glass of this mix. That’s equivalent to Smirnoff. grin

Hahahahhhahaha grin cheesy cheesy

Me I no understand the measurements and equivalents.

Enjoy, life na once
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
One of my friend call rice bird's food grin
Come chaw kiss

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
loveymom:
Chocolate chip cookies

First attempt
Yummilicious looking kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bring your own rice
loveymom:

Wey the rice na?

Looks lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
loveymom:
Chocolate chip cookies

First attempt
This looks really nice kiss
Please share the process

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassysure:
Come chaw kiss
Healthy wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
cutiereborn:

Healthy wink
My dear, we are trying to eat healthy o.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
cutiereborn:

This looks really nice kiss
Please share the process

Thanks kiss

Ingredients

3 cups of all purpose flour
2 sticks of butter- room temperature
1 and 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
2 tsps of vanilla flavoring
1 and 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
2 large whole eggs- room temperature

Instructions
In a bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar together with mixer until well blended. Add vanilla flavoring and eggs and blend again. 

In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking soda and salt together, then add it to the butter mixture and fold in with spatula, add the chocolate chips and fold until well blended. 

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie pan lined with parchment paper. 

Form and separate the dough into 2-3 tablespoon sized balls. 

Place dough on parchment paper at least 1/2 inch apart. 

Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.  

Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
One guilty one here grin i don't like cold and pepper less food! Pepper less i can manage though.
My food must be steamy hot...i don't like some dancing germs in my meal grin
I get teased you dey re-cook the food again cheesy

cococandy:
Lamb stew is coming up.
When do you like to serve your food? When it’s piping hot or when it cooled down a bit?

I know someone (I won’t name names cheesy) that can eat food 1000 degrees hot. Straight from the pot no waiting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassysure:
Come chaw kiss

The food small for 2 persons, add more to it cos I amu coming with my ngaji ofe

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
sassysure:

Yummilicious looking kiss

Its sugarlicious, but the taste of the chocolate chips is OMG

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
yea I do like my food hot too because of the germs thing but not straight-from-the-fire kind of hot.
When it burns your tongue, you can’t taste anything anymore for like 2 days grin

armyofone:
One guilty one here grin i don't like cold and pepper less food! Pepper less i can manage though.
My food must be steamy hot...i don't like some dancing germs in my meal grin
I get teased you dey re-cook the food again cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2019

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Explorers:

I am only interested in that chicken grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Janyves(m), Mommadd(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.