Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756829 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonez10: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
yasolan:

Do you sleep or continue work after this? shocked
Na sleep sure pass o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
When I fry plantain I remember Mariangeles. grin
I love plantains tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin
BdorianGray:

Well, Nne! I am not sure u can do all these o... All I need is just 4u2 pound the Akpu... Let me not stress u too much..
Anything more..means I am lucky to get bonus..
If u can also fetch water from stream and pick firewood from evil forest... That will be great... wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Coman chaw kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Prestonn:

Boss I nor dey wicked oh.

Looking at the dude criticizing people here, I was like this dude must be a big boy and also a chef, then i was looking forward to see his post. Not knowing his just a local champion with no class looking for attention. 4 muffin and box drink for breakfast.

The only thing i respect and also like in that picture he uploaded was the America flag on the juice, not even the expired muffin, dead Telefono or the old P1 computer.
Kai I'm soo loving this you. Your onu ojo(bad mouth) or in this case, aka ojo has entertained me tonight. I read them either smiling or laughing. You finish work today.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
My first attempt at making bread tongue tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Prestonn:

Don't mind all this Sagem phone users, he can't even give himself healthy breakfast, coming here to run his mouth saying he can eat a whole elephant right now.

Why can't he eat a whole elephant even two. Person may hunger wan kill. Instead of him to be nice, then wi Niaraland food section go join hands together and contribute money to feed him. He was here jumping from page to page like frog.

Them dey look for better meat and fish for inside soup, crayfish dey show himself.
This is too much for me.... Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahah...... This cannot be chasers... Mbanu... I'll go and call Jack Bauer to come and help us find the real chasers...... Wehehehehehehehehehehehehe..... HeyGod I need to stop laughing grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Give me some...i like yeasty bread with beans.

Darkseid:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Darkseid:
I need that WhatsApp misty eyed emoji right now like kilode embarassed
Your whole house must smell heavenly undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Cabbage Sauce and Shupagerri.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Pls guys help me get a new phone just by liking the comment on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5432667/itel-s15-pro-phone-users/1#82625278
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Tomato sauce and Yam.
Is been six years i eat yam.
Last Photo Bread with Tomato sauce.
Na to use hand eat this food, na sure pass. See as the bread soft tongue
May God forgive you. This is enticing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Jchi9876:

Mom and pop means its a "hole in the wall" restaurants or family owned

What is the web address? I may just order food and surprise some of my folks in naija
Lol. This man! You're the most controversial person I've met on this page.

I like it though. I always look up to your criticism. Well done sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Jchi9876:
I can eat a whole elephant right now. jeez I cannot believe I ate 4 muffins shocked shocked shocked

It's breakfast time folks. First pishureeeeeeeeee grin

Praise God o! Muffins aren't local food na. I thought you like them local?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2019
cococandy:
I breaded it yes.

With seasoned flour, whisked eggs and panko bread crumbs. That’s after marinating the chicken itself in seasoning overnight.

Thanks

Ma, I keep hearing of bread crumbs. Is it those crumbs I see underneath my sliced bread....I mean the ones inside the bread nylon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2019
The color of this egusi is beautiful. cheesy
Jonez10:
Lunch smiley wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Prestonn:

Don't mind all this Sagem phone users, he can't even give himself healthy breakfast, coming here to run his mouth saying he can eat a whole elephant right now.

Why can't he eat a whole elephant even two. Person may hunger wan kill. Instead of him to be nice, then wi Niaraland food section go join hands together and contribute money to feed him. He was here jumping from page to page like frog.

Them dey look for better meat and fish for inside soup, crayfish dey show himself.

You guys wee not kill me with laff o. Who teach you warri slangs?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Darkseid:
Well done boss. I like them brown
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2019
I would love to have you as my guest smiley
starbuck:

You see your food and that of cococandy, I must taste it before I depart this planet earth mbok undecided undecided, I don't give a flying f. u. c. k. how I will do it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Something like that.

But sold in the store. Because it’s actually not easy to make enough bread crumps at home for a full recipe.

But if you can’t find it in store, you can make yours. Here’s how.

To make by hand: Place dry bread in a sealed bag. Smash with a rolling pin to break into crumbs. Place in a resealable bag, and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. If using fresh bread, place slices on a baking sheet and dry out slightly in a 300-degree-Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.

You can dry the bread by roasting it in the oven. Make sure not to burn it
Akposy:

Ma, I keep hearing of bread crumbs. Is it those crumbs I see underneath my sliced bread....I mean the ones inside the bread nylon

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Good job actually.
Darkseid:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
cococandy:
Something like that.

But sold in the store. Because it’s actually not easy to make enough bread crumps at home for a full recipe.

But if you can’t find it in store, you can make yours. Here’s how.

To make by hand: Place dry bread in a sealed bag. Smash with a rolling pin to break into crumbs. Place in a resealable bag, and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. If using fresh bread, place slices on a baking sheet and dry out slightly in a 300-degree-Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes.

You can dry the bread by roasting it in the oven. Make sure not to burn it
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
The sweet potatoes was a scam!
The onion sauce made up for its shortcomings embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Prestonn:

Wow!!! Wow!!

After using like three page to criticize so many post, this is all you can upload.

I'm a Bushman, i don't take box juice because i make mine. I always cook good food in my kitchen. I don't go to store and get muffin I didn't bake.

Store muffins and box juice for breakfast can you imagine. Do you want to kill yourself?

You even typed you eat four for breakfast who does that? . I was even here thinking you're a chef or Don in the kitchen. You just disgrace me, you shouldn't have upload that as breakfast.

Now knee down,place your two hands on your head and repeat this after me..... My Father my father, oh load my God please make me to be like Chasers, Chasers don't drink box juice, Chasers don't eat store muffin that looks expired. All this I ask in your name Amen and Amen.

My son you can now get up.. Go and criticize no more.

grin grin grin OMG chasers have caught the savage vibe oo
I can’t stop laughing at the bolded

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

I need that WhatsApp misty eyed emoji right now like kilode embarassed
Your whole house must smell heavenly undecided
My next door neighbour keeps complaining that I'm tormenting him, but that one no concern me grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
The sweet potatoes was a scam!
The onion sauce made up for its shortcomings embarassed
I love potatoes but only fried ones. I hate anything that looks like boiled yam and I don't why cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
sassysure:
Coman chaw kiss
Looks yummy, what is it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Darkseid:
I love potatoes but only fried ones. I hate anything that looks like boiled yam and I don't why cry
Boiled potatoes is for when I want the nutrients, while fried is to indulge my cravings
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Phenomenal16(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I like the fact that you are in need and you have come to seek for help here, remember when you uploaded my pictures and those of my family members online to troll me, ever since then I have wished you bad. If anyone is careless enough to give him money, which I have done in the past, your data isn't safe with him he will post your pictures for fun, his other moniker is 1realbobby

..will I call it karma or what..... Like am not understanding...
Inspector general Weldon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2019
I am back!!!! Quite a few moronic mentions

The only one worthy of my mention will be the gay dude.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonez10: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
cococandy:
The color of this egusi is beautiful. cheesy

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Nice dp, you are beautiful, the clown will beg for money then when you transfer to him, he will use the details of the alert to find you on Facebook and start posting pictures of you and people he thinks are related to you. My name is unique so it's easy to find me.

Phenomenal16:
..will I call it karma or what..... Like am not understanding...
Inspector general Weldon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LotaTee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.