Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781047 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thank you.
cococandy:
Looks really delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
BdorianGray:

You were so tired.. So wat am i there for? You needed someone to clean the dishes, pots, refrigerate the stew and tidy the kitchen and u didn't know I can do that.. ?
Please be quiet.. cheesy
Nne e.. I am even confused now, cos in don't know btw u- pocolinBaby and Mariangeles which on I shall choose..
The stew looks very good...I trust u for DAT..
Happy Sunday.. wink
I dash you the bitter one,enjoy her as much as you want.
Leave mariangeles out of your fantasies,else you will be met with the fire and fury of an angry lion!
You have been warned,you and prestonn.
Mariangeles baby,how are you kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Buongiorno

Is the food done?

Guests are waiting ooo. Den wan chop.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Logobenz:
Leave mariangeles out of your fantasies,else you will be met with the fire and fury of an angry lion!
Haven't you heard am Gay So enjoy your good time with Mariangeles. Kisses kiss

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
stevebond007:

Buongiorno
Is the food done?
Guests are waiting ooo. Den wan chop.
Almost, about uploading now. A friend called me for lunch, so I suspended mine for dinner. though it was suppose to be my breakfast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. I am not Mariangeles. Maybe she'll bring that for me grin

You go soon blow. You think you are doing me.
Ngwanu make we share ... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:

Hmmm? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Logobenz:
Baba I dey fine. You? cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mariangeles:

Baba I dey fine. You? cool
I'm just here thinking about you and what you will feed me with when I get back,and some bedroom magic you'll give me after a chilled bottle of champagne charles de cazanove rosé. kiss
The sweetness is better left imagined than explained.
Till your legs can't move no more,
Much regards,
Mon amour. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mariangeles:

I believe in you. Thanks tongue

By the way, shey them say make single ladies park car and trek. I trekked o, I no see horseband...this is what I found- sugarcane

And Superyogo cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
BdorianGray:

You were so tired.. So wat am i there for? You needed someone to clean the dishes, pots, refrigerate the stew and tidy the kitchen and u didn't know I can do that.. ?
Please be quiet.. cheesy
Nne e.. I am even confused now, cos in don't know btw u- pocolinBaby and Maria ngeles which on I shall choose..
The stew looks very good...I trust u for DAT..
Happy Sunday.. wink

Thanks. Next time I will holla at you...

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:

Mariangeles is my very good friend... This right here is derogatory on her person even as a joke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
pocohantas:

By the way, shey them say make single ladies park car and trek. I trekked o, I no see horseband ...this is what I found.
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Village kitchen

For the love.. Plantain. So Delicious kiss

Home Sweet Home

@ Stevebond007 food is ready

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BdorianGray(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Logobenz:

Lol...You can only dash what u have..
Btw, bitter is relative....
Pls do not interfere in my so called fantasies ... Aren't you okay with Cococadies Sister..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Home Sweet Home

Hot dayum partner you're a cookery genius.

Just viewing this image alone is enough for me to deduce that the meal is the shizness.*

Keep it 100% playboy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BdorianGray(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Thanks. Next time I will holla at you...

grin

Its all G

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
cococandy:
Bruschetta with prosciutto, sweet jam, aragula and goat cheese.
One mug of coffee.
Good morning beautiful people.

Hot dayum I'm hungry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
BdorianGray:

Lol...You can only dash what u have..
Btw, bitter is relative....
Pls do not interfere in my so called fantasies ... Aren't you okay with Cococadies Sister..
She might still be mine,you wouldn't know.
After all it's a faceless forum!
Bitter is relative?LMAO!
I will interfere if your fantasies conflict my interests and so far,you don't know them yet.Forget the charade by these women,Las las they know who they belong to.
Cococandy's sister?when did I ever insinuate that?
I have no interest there,so you are wrong!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mariangeles:

Queen of........ Fill in the blank space tongue
But the over ripe ones are yum kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Home Sweet Home

@ Stevebond007 food is ready
Now you are just showing off angry
Nice one wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Swallow and ogbono soup with different animals ranging from chicken to goat meat to ponmo to shaki . I had to ransack the egusi in the fridge to bring out more meat grin grin
Happy Weekend everyone.
This is what I call....a congregation of proteins tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
cutiereborn:

Queen of........ Fill in the blank space tongue
But the over ripe ones are yum kiss
Jollof! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mariangeles:

Jollof! grin
We all know that is the wrong answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
pocohantas:

By the way, shey them say make single ladies park car and trek. I trekked o, I no see horseband...this is what I found- sugarcane

And Superyogo cheesy
Ireke grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
cococandy:
Okay. Yea I’ll try to visit. wink
I did have the opportunity to move and live there for 3 years but my love for money kept me here.
It is however a bucket list visit place for me.
You gonna enjoy your stay, nice country. Italian kitchen is Numero Uno. Number One

Not all apartment you wi cook Africa food tho. if you intend using Bed and breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Stir-fry rice noodles with egg (like chow mein)

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Hot dayum partner you're a cookery genius.
Just viewing this image alone is enough for me to deduce that the meal is the shizness.*
Keep it 100% playboy.
Thanks Boss.
Much love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
cutiereborn:

Now you are just showing off angry
Nice one wink
Thanks Mami cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BdorianGray(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
CruzJoe:

Hehe....is like your from Anambra state.....
" to take it to the promise land. ...use palm kernel juice..." just forget Palm oil entirely.

many don't know that part too.

I ask again...'re u from AnaAnambra state

I doubt Mariangeles is from Anambra state.. Very likely IMO state..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Somewhere in Africa.
Ojemba enwedi ilo(waka man no get enemy).

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dinner

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mykcool(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.