Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754080 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

shocked shocked shocked
Powdered pap?

How did they convert that into powdered form without smell?

I am very much interested.

I love pap so much. Corn and guinea corn mixed together is beau. Normally drink it with groundnuts kiss kiss kiss

When you get your pap, use that bag/cloth used in making pap to drain most of the water in it. You can place light weight on it over night.
When this is achieved, place on a tray and break into tiny piece to sun dry or air dry till it turns to powder.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Awesomemama:

When you get your pap, use that bag/cloth used in making pap to drain most of the water in it. You can place light weight on it over night.
When this is achieved, place on a try and break into tiny piece to sun dry or air dry till it turns to powder.
Just like that? shocked
Where was I since?

What about flies when sun drying? Can it dry inside house?

Will.it change colour?

Will it last up to one yr?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rebella(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

shocked shocked shocked
Powdered pap?

How did they convert that into powdered form without smell?

I am very much interested.

I love pap so much. Corn and guinea corn mixed together is beau. Normally drink it with groundnuts kiss kiss kiss
When I get home, I will take a picture of mine, they are in supermarkets and not pricey either.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
rebella:

When I get home, I will take a picture of mine, they are in supermarkets and not pricey either.
Serious? shocked
Mbok
Thanks o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
l was actually thinking the same thing,I read that post by Preston laughing.
For real I can never disrespect anyone with such word here not even a lady on this forum. When i use the word, i meant the dude should continue quoting her without involving me in his post, not knowing it means something different.

I like the fact she is the understanding type, if not she couldn't have take it cool with me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eating and reading the plenty talks grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BdorianGray(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra23:
Exactly!

To also a paid stress; you can order from @mistecafe

Muy bien... how can one order from mistecafe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
hify9935:
I'm not alone. Lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

For real I can never disrespect anyone with such word here not even a lady on this forum. When i use the word, i meant the dude should continue quoting her without involving me in his post, not knowing it means something different.

I like the fact she is the understanding type, if not she couldn't have take it cool with me cheesy
And you are also the let peace reign type

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Prepared stew last night, with afang soup. I was so knackered after the whole process, I slept off without refridgerating the stew.

Pictures of the soup will/might come later.

Happy Sunday all
Poco cry cry cry
Nyenụ m
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

For the love.. Plantain. So Delicious kiss

Home Sweet Home

@ Stevebon007 food is ready
The recipe cry cry you owe me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
cutiereborn:
My princess turned 4 today kiss
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
And you are also the let peace reign type
Yeah.. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
FloraEC:

The recipe cry cry you owe me
Am still waiting to repeat the meal and upload the process. Please not gonna pass this week.ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Logobenz:
I also hope you will buy the house,pay fees for kids and provide for him and the family since you want to switch roles.
Only a poor,good for nothing man enters the kitchen to cook while he has a wife.
You can take this to the bank.
I wonder why you have not mentioned your favorite Otedola. Maybe you should stick to restaurant forever ni before you find a woman to slave.
Lolzzzz grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

Just like that? shocked
Where was I since?

What about flies when sun drying? Can it dry inside house?

Will.it change colour?

Will it last up to one yr?

cheesy cheesy
I didn't Sun dry mine as the weather wasn't friendly when I tried it
Dried mine in my oven on low heat

Colour remained the same. And not sure about how long it can be stored.

Forgot to add that you can blend the powder when it's completely dry in order to get rid of lumps, as it won't be completely smooth at that stage.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Village kitchen

I had this today with my jug of milk... Tradition

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
FloraEC:

I wonder why you have not mentioned your favorite Otedola. Maybe you should stick to restaurant forever ni before you find a woman to slave.
Lolzzzz grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
lol @ Otedola.
Look,I work TOO HARD to earn a living.I have not seen what my house looks like for close to a month so that I won't have to wail when I have to fulfill my manly duties.
So do you expect a man like me to share chores with any woman after all that stress?
Only a wicked and inconsiderate woman will ask me to do that with her after seeing all I go through.
That was last night in the most treacherous roads last night,close to midnight sef!
We even carry small cash sef in case we get kidnapped/attacked undecided

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy
I didn't Sun dry mine as the weather wasn't friendly when I tried it
Dried mine in my oven on low heat

Colour remained the same. And not sure about how long it can be stored.

Forgot to add that you can blend the powder when it's completely dry in order to get rid of lumps, as it won't be completely smooth at that stage.
K. Thank u so much kiss
We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Use sanitizers and wash your hands after handling - they don't look clean.
In this world we are in, all hands must be on deck! Nobody should be doing it alone - be it earning money or household chores etc its partnership.

Logobenz:
lol @ Otedola.
Look,I work TOO HARD to earn a living.I have not seen what my house looks like for close to a month so that I won't have to wail when I have to fulfill my manly duties.
So do you expect a man like me to share chores with any woman after all that stress?
Only a wicked and inconsiderate woman will ask me to do that with her after seeing all I go through.
That was last night in the most treacherous roads last night,close to midnight sef!

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Crixxx: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
I
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crixxx:
I
abeg we have more than enough problems on this thread already. No carry another one come biko undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
armyofone:
Use sanitizers and wash your hands after handling - they don't look clean.
In this world we are in, all hands must be on deck! Nobody should be doing it alone - be it earning money or household chores etc its partnership.

Na the idea be that.
Partnership?
Is that not what you all say till the man start having life/financial problems?
That's when you'll find out the truth about most women.Trust me,I know what I am saying.
Even the bible says;woman,take care of your home...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
rebella:
No oh, we also have powdered pap.
Powdered pap shocked shocked would love that or do you mean Tom Brown?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

For the love.. Plantain. So Delicious kiss

Home Sweet Home

@ Stevebond007 food is ready

Nyama undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I like the fact that you are in need and you have come to seek for help here, remember when you uploaded my pictures and those of my family members online to troll me, ever since then I have wished you bad. If anyone is careless enough to give him money, which I have done in the past, your data isn't safe with him he will post your pictures for fun, his other moniker is 1realbobby

lol he wan open mugu office
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Logobenz:
lol @ Otedola.
Well actually you don't make a single sense or are you indirectly saying that as a woman, she should slave herself because you work too hard undecided
Well, I'm still surprised you didn't attach Otedola in your ranting.
This is not family section, so I can't derail.

You're in your late 20's I presume, so what's the essence of the pic you attached? Well, I believe age is actually just a number.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

[s]Wow!!! Wow!!

After using like three page to criticize so many post, this is all you can upload.

I'm a Bushman, i don't take box juice because i make mine. I always cook good food in my kitchen. I don't go to store and get muffin I didn't bake.

Store muffins and box juice for breakfast can you imagine. Do you want to kill yourself?

You even typed you eat four for breakfast who does that? . I was even here thinking you're a chef or Don in the kitchen. You just disgrace me, you shouldn't have upload that as breakfast.

Now knee down,place your two hands on your head and repeat this after me..... My Father my father, oh load my God please make me to be like Chasers, Chasers don't drink box juice, Chasers don't eat store muffin that looks expired. All this I ask in your name Amen and Amen.

My son you can now get up.. Go and criticize no more.
[/s]

Your feelings are hurt because your gay ass got called out grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jonez10:
Lunch smiley wink

correct akpu I love it

Be like say na cow tail be that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

Am still waiting to repeat the meal and upload the process. Please not gonna pass this week.ok
You promise?
Especially the rolled toasted bread, how you injected the syrup inside it. Was it before toasting or after? I believe my daughter would love that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
When I fry plantain I remember Mariangeles. grin

that plantain is overripe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:
Coman chaw kiss

not bad. Your kitchen skills have improved

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv, emperorz(m), PinkNature, Sheddee(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.