Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779800 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dinner: Vegetable with fish stew and Poundo potato.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
ADUKKY:

This is lovely.
I use butternut squash and oat flour.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
ADUKKY:
Looks so nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's my first time trying the poundo potato and I really love it. My children who usually don't like eating swallow ate tonight without any fuss. I'll try Oat flour next.[quote author=sassysure post=82871040]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
ADUKKY:

Smells nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2019
sassysure:

I finally did that pancake this morning cheesy

As I was frying, the thing just dey disappear so no picture.
They didn't even leave for me
cry
Grated potatoes, egg, flour and seasoning of choice.
Didn't use onions though onions was part of the ingredients. And pepper.
Very delicious.
Normal. Best way to enjoy pancake, straight from the pan cheesy

I like the fact they enjoyed it. If not them for live everything for you to eat cheesy Thanks Mami
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Village kitchen

Noodles Pizza or Noodles pancake.

INGREDIENTS

1.Indomie Noodles
2.Tomatoes
3.carrot
4.Onions
5.Eggs
6.Bell pepper ( Green Yellow and Red)
7.vegetable oil
8.seasoning cubes of choice
9. Salt

More photo coming. Happy Sunday my beautiful people.

@ FloraEC @ Cutiereborn @ Akposy

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Village kitchen

Playing my Salsa Music while cooking. A must for me, Music is life.

Song by Marc Anthony..... Name of Song = Viola la pena.

Valió la pena lo que era necesario para estar contigo amor
Tú eres una bendición

STEP 1. Prepare your veggies first, because this dish happens so fast, you don’t want your noodles soggy.

STEP 2. Place your noodles in a pot and pour hot water on it. Because i want the noodles to soften and lay out, and not cook.

STEP 3. Drain all water, when the noodles have softened.

STEP 4. Place your noodles in a bowl or pot and add your Veggies(Reserve some veggies) pepper, onions,seasoning cubes, salt and other seasonings and egg of your choice and whisk.

First stage is over... cheesy

Second Stage Loading........

Make I quick run enter inside market, I dey come back.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
INGREDIENTS
1.Indomie Noodles 2.Tomatoes 3.carrot 4.Onions 5.Eggs 6.Bell pepper ( Green Yellow and Red) 7.vegetable oil 8.seasoning cubes of choice 9. Salt
Happy Sunday Sir Prestonn! I'm waiting for the procedure

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Make I quick run enter inside market, I dey come back.[/quote]

Do com* back, I jus dey* wake up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2019
Is there a time to drink Rosé?

I just woke up and my throat was itching

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Village kitchen

Noodles Pizza or Noodles pancake

Playing -- Felice Los 4. by Maluma ft Marc Anthony salsa version

STAGE 2

STEP 1. Place you pan on fire and add oil( the oil shouldn't be much)pour your remaining Veggies and fry for some minutes on a low heat. Please make sure is not a sticky pan.

Second photo was from the previous one I did the last time. Slice your onions into ring shape and mix small veggies with egg and add to the shape on pan.

STEP 2. Pour your noodles in the pan, and spread.You can then choose to cover the pan, or transfer to the oven to cook through. I tried this on the cooker.

Cover the pan and allow it to cook for some menuits. I used medium heat, because I didn’t want the bottom of the eggs to burn.

STAGE 2 over. See you all in stage 3 the final stage.

STAGE 3 the Final loading.........

Make i quick run go back to market again, I follow Aboki man buy something, he nor remember give me change. Nor be say I forget to take the change oh, na the Aboki nor remember give me.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreew(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Akposy:
Fura da nunu
Date and coconut.... afternoon snacks. I can't get enough of the fura

Healthy and cheap..... everything there cost 100 box.

Where can I get Fura da nunu in Lagos? You didn't tell us how this was prepared.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnjimoh(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Babadee1900:
Lol tough one bro. I did not prepare this, my babe did.

I dont think it's hard to prepare anyway.

Palm oil, Egusi, Blended pepper, Fish, Vegetables. Etc..

Check out this link below, I'm too lazy to type.

https://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/fried-egusi-soup/

nice one brocheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

INGREDIENTS

1.Indomie Noodles
2.Tomatoes
3.carrot
4.Onions
5.Eggs
6.Bell pepper ( Green Yellow and Red)
7.vegetable oil
8.seasoning cubes of choice
9. Salt

Happy Sunday!
Modified
thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Noodles Pizza or Noodles pancake

Playing -- Felice Los 4. by Maluma ft Marc Anthony salsa version

STAGE 2

STEP 1. Place you pan on fire and add oil( the oil shouldn't be much)pour your remaining Veggies and fry for some minutes on a low heat. Please make sure is not a sticky pan.

Second photo was from the previous one I did the last time. Slice your onions into ring shape and mix small veggies with egg and add to the shape on pan.

STEP 2. Pour your noodles in the pan, and spread.You can then choose to cover the pan, or transfer to the oven to cook through. I tried this on the cooker.

Cover the pan and allow it to cook for some menuits. I used medium heat, because I didn’t want the bottom of the eggs to burn.

STAGE 2 over. See you all in stage 3 the final stage.

STAGE 3 the Final loading.........

Make i quick run go back to market again, I follow Aboki man buy something, he nor remember give me change. Nor be say I forget to take the change oh, na the Aboki nor remember give me.
This market wey you dey run go Everytime angry
Didn't know you are a salsarian cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Happy Sunday

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dreew:

Where can I get Fura da nunu in Lagos? You didn't tell us how this was prepared.
Habib Yogurt has fura da nunu
But to get the original one, I don't really know if fulani women Hawks it here. When I was in Plateau, I always buy it directly from them before it's been hawked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
breadplanets:
Happy Sunday

I love you too cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Playing my Salsa Music while cooking. A must for me, Music is life.

Song by Marc Anthony..... Name of Song = Viola la pena.

Valió la pena lo que era necesario para estar contigo amor
Tú eres una bendición

STEP 1. Prepare your veggies first, because this dish happens so fast, you don’t want your noodles soggy.

STEP 2. Place your noodles in a pot and pour hot water on it. Because i want the noodles to soften and lay out, and not cook.

STEP 3. Drain all water, when the noodles have softened.

STEP 4. Place your noodles in a bowl or pot and add your Veggies(Reserve some veggies) pepper, onions,seasoning cubes, salt and other seasonings and egg of your choice and whisk.

First stage is over... cheesy

Second Stage Loading........

Make I quick run enter inside market, I dey come back.

Zuper! Very colorful, and delicious tooooo well bro...... keep it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
cutiereborn:
It's been a while I had oha. Inspiration for my next soup kiss

Alright, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreew(f): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Habib Yogurt has fura da nunu
But to get the original one, I don't really know if fulani women Hawks it here. When I was in Plateau, I always buy it directly from them before it's been hawked.

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
cococandy:
I miss oha die

Really?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tapout(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Is there a time to drink Rosé?

I just woke up and my throat was itching

yo I didn't know this wine was still in existence ....good stuff. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yes cry
odeguaomon:

Really?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

I love you too cool
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Because it was my mums birthday
Fried rice for celebration

45 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hbd to your mom smiley
AgbenuAnna:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simple food.

The lighting is so bad but food is already in my belly. grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Congratulations to your mum.
AgbenuAnna:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
cococandy:
Simple food.
The lighting is so bad but food is already in my belly. grin
I want the sauce pls... make I bring big bowl?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Because it was my mums birthday Fried rice for celebration
what I feel like eating right now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.